Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money (7347 Views)

Counterfeit Change, By Femi Aribisala / 22 Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In The US / Nigerians Arrested In Los Angeles Over Medicare Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by Thirst4Lif: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
the white neighbors will watch/spy on them with keen eyes.

True. And if those keen eyes don't spot anyone going to work day after day, they WILL become suspicious

and be all too happy to notify the police.  The plates for producing counterfeit money alone had to have cost them a fortune.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by vicenzo(m): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
Blazay:

Please?
Are they Yoruba or Igbo?
Or Both? cheesy
smiley smiley
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
Are we now the most hated country in Africa?  embarassed
Scam, spam, kidnapping ati gbogbo e is becoming synonymous to our dear country.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by ikennahill: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2011
Funny Nigerians instead of facing our shame we are busy asking whether the guys are ibo, hausa or yoruba.
we should be ashamed as a nation.let me tell you one thing ,when u land@JNB airport as Nigerian, u will see the effect of this.No body will ask you if u are ibo hausa,yoruba ,ijaw,efik,etc
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by nwaafo1: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
playmode:

Hi bro ,i sent you you a reply over a week ago.Check your spam/trash box.I am resending the email now ,please confirm that you received it.  wink
yeah i got your reply last week. Am saying i sent u another mail replying what u sent but u hvnt replied, i even sent it twice with another email address.
playmode:

One question that baffles me is ; How were they able to print so much fake dollars  undecided They must have some sort of printing press! Nwa afo did you notice that they showed that some guns were also sophisticated from these guys in the report
was wondering the same thing. i think they were even more silly, what doo they need a gun for, or maybe they are even thieves. i dont have a single pity for them, i remember how i almost got killed less than a month i have been here bc of the same armed robbers.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by Roland17(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
make una continue, na we dey suffer the impact pass 4 here.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by oladayo042: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
Naija no dey carry last in anything, fraud inclusive. I hail ooooooooo.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
My fellow "abokis" do you see the need to leave this stu*pid union? Why carry same passport and be hated on same level? Do you notice you don't see insults on this thread only questions like why and why, if they were "mallams", Whew!!
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by Blazay(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

they are from [size=20pt] Enugu[/size]! angry

Before nko?

Like we need a prophet to tell us that the main criminals in Nigeria are Igbo and Yoruba peeps!
Ibori just try im luck just fail.
Watch Jonathan "AHMADU" Goodluck die a pauper like Yaradua.

Mu he he he he he

Please. . .some of ya owe me 'several' apologies! kiss
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by Kx: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
If they could fake DOLLAR,
that means the naira in circulation don suffer too many counterfeiting
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by MeGaStReEt: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
mehn, see ballery
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by Rooneyboy(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2011
DivideUs:

My fellow "abokis" do you see the need to leave this stu*pid union? Why carry same passport and be hated on same level? Do you notice you don't see insults on this thread only questions like why and why, if they were "mallams",  Whew!!
mutalab's actions is a big dent on my passport, dont know if u r aware of that. Nigeria shld break up pls.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For $80 Million Counterfeit Money by stunna2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2011
playmode:

edited

, maybe people are mad at you because you claim to live in Land of Gold?? hahahaha!
just a thought!
i hear SA is an okay place, but our individual opinions about how good or bad our places of residence are, are just too subjective to matter, so international standared by recognized world bodies should be used!

somalia has higher life expectancy level than Nigeria, and that says a lot!
and you people talking about this Leki Place, yall better be quiet as that place is just another regular hood in any advanced country!

i find new Nigerian immigrants to 1st world nations are the most bitter and fake this huge love for Nigeria because while in heaven's gate, they are still far from paradise and have this Nigerian ideal they speak of all the time, naija this, naija that, im gonna make my money and go back, la la la! once they have visited naija once after they have settled down in their new land and you ask them so when are you moving back, all you hear is my brother, forget Nigeria, i went there and i was shocked how bad things have gotten!!

you are more on point here but you need to remember that this forum is not a professional trades body and that means people come here with varying degree of education and therefore varying capacity to reason or understand reason! dont get yourself all worked up over the ignorance, by which i mean people's inability to see what you think should be obvious!

Nigerians have this reputation of overestimating their place in the world, in terms of riches and level of education and development achievements and such other things! , actually Nigerians are sometimes convinced that they deserved to be the 51st state of the The United states of America!!! but what can you do, you chuckle and move on with your day!

A WEAK MAN WITH VERY STRONG EMOTIONS ARE VERY DEADLY COMBINATIONS!!

issues are commonly restricted here as some people can not or are not able to see the interconnectedness of things and at other times, your being in SA is attacked when you show sorrow over a video about terrible conditions in Lagos! truth is, those who say it's not that bad usually have a better life than those of the undesirables being shown and it's same everywhere! the questions then is always;
why are we starting troubles again;
leave things alone;
it will get better;
its not that bad;
there are similar terrible places everywhere!!

so you say your peace and move on, but i can assure ya some of us do see your points and agree with ya to a very large extent at least on this issue, !

blessings

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo / Keeping Nigeria Together And The Media’s Dilemma - Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.