Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State (3587 Views)

Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? / Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello's Looting Of Kogi State In 38 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by AlexBells(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

We have to worry about every axis bro.
Nothing should be taken for granted.

The task of reuniting Igbo land and people scattered in SS and NC must not be left to chance.
Every single move and detail must be well though out, planned and executed.

The balkanization and grabbing of Igboland by surrounding minorities standing on the shoulders of Hausa-Fulani and some mischievous Yoruba Muslims has gone on for too long.
Everyone see Igbo land as fair shot.
The Ijaws from South, the Binis from West, the Igalas from North.

This can't go on forever. This Igbo generation must make a stand. The Multiethnic BIAFRA championed by IPoB must be murdered in cold blood by Igbo nationalists, so that Igbo reunification project and the subsequent rise of a unified Igbo nation will happen.

When I say don't worry, I don't mean that you should not be worried oo lol, Nsukka is a flashpoints oo and and good concentration is needed there, it is our major route to the North, so we must concentrate great manner of offensive there, I don't believe in multi ethnic Biafra either, however I believe that we can have such unified nation even while Nigeria exist,

We need to join forces offline, I can assure of 1000 able bodied men on the go but I don't quite think outright confrontation is the answer, we can use other forms of warfare, but shall still be prepared for conventional, I know Nsukka and some part Kogi in deep details

1 Like

Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by 22o62021: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

What are you interviewing?
Nsukka people lived indigenously in the land currently called Igala until the people know as Igala today came from Wukari and lived with them there.
Many Nsukka people where forced to migrate down south to the place you call Nsukka today, while those who stayed behind are the ones we are studying in this thread.
Nsukka ancestors told their descendants that they came from the land Currently occupied by Igalas, not that they are Igalas.
Igala is what you got when Aboriginal Igbo Nsukka people mixed with Yorubas and Wukari migrants from Taraba.

Don't get it twisted.

That is to say that they migrated from Igala land nah

I did not say that we are igalas
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by 22o62021: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
SlayerForever:

How can you say Nsukka is from Igala i na-ezuzu ezuzu?

Akrikpakpa gbawa g’ishi
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by Igboid: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
22o62021:

That is to say that they migrated from Igala land nah

I did not say that we are igalas

Modern day Igalaland. Yes!
But it was not called Igalaland when they were there, because the people you call Igala today were not in existence as of then.

3 Likes

Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by GodIsBiafran: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
As an Igbo, I am disappointed in this thread. Leave Kogi for Yoruba, Ebira and Igala. We have bigger fish to fry. Our goal right now is to leave Nigeria with our current SE region. When Biafra becomes the no.1 economy in Africa, all these Igbos outside will be the ones begging to return home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by SlayerForever: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
22o62021:

Akrikpakpa gbawa g’ishi

Gerrarahere efune. You don't know anything. Itiakwu.
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by SlayerForever: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

Maazi Ogbonnaya Okoro will be on Clubhouse at 8:00pm today on Igbo nation thread, to discuss the "Igbos of Kogi".
You can tune in if interested.
If you don't have Clubhouse app, you can go to play store and download it and then open a profile, after which you search for the Igbo nation thread.
It promises to be explosive.
We will be entertaining some Igbos from these parts of Kogi in our midst, and of course, we expect the Igalas and their Northern friends as well as the usual nosey Yoruba Muslims who can't seem to stay off Igbo business to fight back.
Don't miss out.

Excellent info. I will be joining the discussion.
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by SlayerForever: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

Modern day Igalaland. Yes!
But it was not called Igalaland when they were there, because the people you call Igala today were not in existence as of then.

You are still wrong. Why? When a part of some Nsukka/Waawa communties migrated from that area it was not Igala land. In fact if we go by Ogbonna's research Igala did not exist.

So if we want to be accurate from now on then we can say Igala migrated TO Nsukka land at Idah and environs. Not Nsukka migrated from Igala like the slowpoke just wrote.

3 Likes

Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by Igboid: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
SlayerForever:

You are still wrong. Why? When a part of some Nsukka/Waawa communties migrated from that area it was not Igala land. In fact if we go by Ogbonna's research Igala did not exist.

So if we want to be accurate from now on then we can say Igala migrated TO Nsukka land at Idah and environs. Not Nsukka migrated from Igala like the slowpoke just wrote.

You are the one who misunderstood me.
I Never implied the land was Igala land as of then.
I said the land they(Nsukka people) occupied in the past, is exactly the land we call Igalaland in modern times.

For example, the old capital of Oyo people called "Oye-Ile", is currently in Niger state, occupied by Nupe people.
But we know that Nupe didn't occupy the land in the past, and so therefore it would be wrong to say that Oyo people migrated from Nupeland to their current location, because the Nupe didn't exist in the land when Yorubas were still there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by SlayerForever: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

You are the one who misunderstood me.
I Never implied the land was Igala land as of then.
I said the land they(Nsukka people) occupied in the past, is exactly the land we call Igalaland in modern times.

For example, the old capital of Oyo people called "Oye-Ile", is currently in Niger state, occupied by Nupe people.
But we know that Nupe didn't occupy the land in the past, and so therefore it would be wrong to say that Oyo people migrated from Nupeland to their current location, because the Nupe didn't exist in the land when Yorubas were still there.

Okay.
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by SlayerForever: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
SlayerForever:

Excellent info. I will be joining the discussion.

Listen in https://www.clubhouse.com/room/mWKYgaKE
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by Pass11: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
SlayerForever:

Nwanne I will like us to talk on phone is every important

1 Like

Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by SlayerForever: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:

Nwanne I will like us to talk on phone is every important

Amam na nsogbu adiro?
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by Pass11: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
SlayerForever:

Amam na nsogbu adiro?
No, I will message you my number later
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by owerrezeorba(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Which part of Nsukka are you from!!?
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by Pass11: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
SlayerForever:

Amam na nsogbu adiro?
Drop me your mail let me message you my number I can't find the last mail you sent the other day.
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by SlayerForever: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pass11:

Drop me your mail let me message you my number I can't find the last mail you sent the other day.

Slayerforever@AOL.com
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by Pass11: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
SlayerForever:

Slayerforever@AOL.com
Ok I have sent it ,it end with 02
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by SlayerForever: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2021
SlayerForever:

Igboid did you catch the program?
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by Igboid: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2021
SlayerForever:

Igboid did you catch the program?

Yes. I was there live and direct.
Though I left by 11pm though.
I'm preparing for an exam.
Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by SlayerForever: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Igboid:

Yes. I was there live and direct.
Though I left by 11pm though.
I'm preparing for an exam.

It closed shortly past 11. Many of the people from the concerned villages are beginning to reach out to Ogbonna. You can check the latest developments on his Facebook page. Very interesting times.

2 Likes

Re: The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State by Igboid: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
SlayerForever:

It closed shortly past 11. Many of the people from the concerned villages are beginning to reach out to Ogbonna. You can check the latest developments on his Facebook page. Very interesting times.

Let me rush and check it out.

IPOB Multiethnic BIAFRA has to die, so that Republic of Igboland can stand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Throw Shade At Peter Obi On The Sallah Greetings / 2023: How Peter Obi Will Catapult Tinubu To Victory- Omokri Reveals. / How Osisikankwu Was Killed – Goc 82 Div !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.