Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? (15264 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Thinks She Did Something Wrong / I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / Kids Just Love Santa....or do they? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by stagger: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hmm,

Some years back, I developed this fascination for cleaning ears. I mean I just love it when my ears are filled with wax and I just take something (biro covers are my favourite tool) to start digging out all the gooey.

After some time, my ears weren't enough. I started seeking out that of my brothers to clean. One of them liked it at first, then told me to stop. Another just did not want me touching his ears, even when his always had the juiciest wax.

Now I take time to clean my wife's ears and she loves it. I hear in places like Japan, it is a sign of intimacy.

Sometimes, I just find myself staring into people's ears in public, trying to make out those that need some cleaning. And when someone actually takes out a tool to start the earwax job, I just find myself staring with some sick, insane pleasure.

Infact, the more gross the wax is, the more pleasant I find it to watch it being cleaned out.

I don't know. Is it just me or do any of us feel the same way? Comments please. cheesy
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by yinkalink(f): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2011
Thereā€˜s absolutely nothin wrong wit ear cleaning
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by BabaIbada: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
I am addicted to cleaning my ears or should I say dipping anything into my ear. But I can only remember cleaning my girl friend's about twice which I didnt find as interesting as cleaning mine. I doubt it if I can derive any pleasure cleaning someone else's ear but as I write, a carefully rolled piece of paper is having a nice time with my left ear, that's why it's taking me so long to type in this smiley
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by stagger: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
What's the favourite tool?

Biro cover
tissue
paper
tiny feathers
Q-tips (not my favourite).

Then i discovered the hollow tip of the ink tube of the biro. Ooooh, pure heaven. Only an orgasm compares to the feeling. cheesy
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by lysaa(f): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
O Lord! I clean ears but not with this much passion. I guess along the line u got obsessed. U need to look for a better addiction to substitute this cos this is weird as it is. Lord have mercy.
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by yinkalink(f): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
lol
lee-sir, get off their backs jo
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by chibaby5(f): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2011
Ok ds is really n truely wierd undecided
I knw u get ds sensational feelin when using cotton-buds(I normally wet mine a lil with cold water smiley) to clean ur ears
But doin oda ppl's and da whole obsession,
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by lysaa(f): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
^ at least i'm not the only one seeing the weirdness of this obsession Lol. But Yinks jor can u see the man posing his array of arsenal as if we don't know whats in vogue?
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by stagger: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2011
Last week, I took the obsession to a new level: scanning for videos of people doing their ears on Youtube.

That's when I realized I was not alone. Some do this stuff for a living: cleaning other people's ears. I saw an Indian guy who says the profession (wow!) was passed down to him by his dad, and he was travelling round, doing the same thing for about 16 hours a day so his kids could go to school and not have to clean ears for a living.

I was touched by that story.

Then guess what? I saw some real bizarre ones that had to go to the doctor to get theirs taken out. Men, there was one where the doctor was struggling with the wax. Believe me, if he was unable to get it out, I would have had a sleepless night, trying to imagine the end of the story.

Eventually, it all came out. I was so relieved and wow, I got this inner joy. One more ear down, and others to go! cheesy
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by oderemo(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
is this my beloved joke section or my.doctor surgery. or madam Tussuad wax works.?
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by lysaa(f): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
Lets say u a natural born ear cleaner. . Yey. but how's that different from one making a living on cleaning ppl's butt?
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by cynthoney(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
really stagger, u need help

its not longer a hobby to u, its obsession!

geez! ear wax lipsrsealed

*throws up* YUCK!
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by ariakellie: 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
I Definitely agree to the writer! And don't you just hate it when you see someones ears, like a family members or a friend's ears that are SUPER clogged, so you ask them if you can clean them and they say no!? cry
Just the other day, i saw this little girl at my church, and i took a glimpse in her ears and SO MUCH WAX! Later that day i was at a party and The little girl was there so i asked her if could clean her ears and she said YES!!!I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY!!! BTW, I used like 10 q-tips to get MOST of the stuff out. grin
Re: I Just Love Cleaning Ears: Is Something Wrong With Me? by joinnow: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Una fantasy dey wierd

(1) (Reply)

Can Nairalanders Settle This Matter PHOTO / Funny Pic Group / If You Have 60 Seconds To Toast A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.