Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money (760 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Nairalander Gets Refunded And Compensated After Police Extortion / My Encounter With Sars Officers Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by holutee(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
I boarded a car at iyana oworo with one other guy and the driver (making 3 of us), the driver stopped to buy yam at mile 12, never spent upto 5 minutes, upto 4 LASTMA appeared from nowhere, they instructed the driver to get down removed the key, the driver entered their mini bus leaving myself and the other guy in the car , one of them took over the driving, was driving us to their ikorodu office , as a sharp guy, I managed to recording some minutes , the recording shows one of them clearly, we were about reaching agric when they called their colleague driving The car to turn back , obviously after negotiating with the guy (owner that was together in their mini bus, when they called their colleague, he was driving at the same time receiving their call, was watching him from the back, I sharply cram the contact, dialled it on my truecaller brought out the name,
the drama started after they returned back the car to the owner, he told us they requested for 50k, but he gave them 10k, I told the driver that he should not worry that I would track those guys ,on getting to my bus stop I dropped , paid the driver but he said no, I forcefully paid him that he should not worry ,I collected the drivers number promised to update him , I called the lastma guy contact told him I have all the necessary evidences, I mentioned his full name, mentioned their colleagues name that drove our car too, I told him I recorded everything that transpired, his voice started shaking, fournately my phone always record calls, I sent the video evidence to him on WhatsApp, together with my recorded voice call with him where he already admitted to the crime & like 5 of his pictures, he was so sacred, he said "where are u bros, come back to mile12 pls "I told him never, after persuading me ,he then said I should go and do whatever I like, the statement vex me, I Immediately I DM instablog9ja , gistlover and ubifranklin on instagram, I screenshot and sent to him (the LASTMA guy), was about sending to LASTMA GM , when his call enter started begging, he started calling me with different numbers, I kept cutting his calls, I picked up the call, his other colleagues started begging me I said nothing like that that I would teach them a lesson, I later changed my mind, gave them 30 minutes to refund the 10k they collected, I called the driver to send his account number to me ,in less than ten minutes, the driver called me to inform me that he has seen the 10k alert, he was so so happy, the LASTMA guy called me to confirm I said it has entered , I later called him that they must pay 5k damages to make it 15k,he started begging me, I just decided to let it go and warned them.i later deleted my chat with instablog9ja & gistlover, thank God the messages were yet to be delivered.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by benuejosh: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
holutee:

I boarded a car at iyana oworo with one other guy and the driver (making 3 of us), the driver stopped to buy yam at mile 12, never spent upto 5 minutes, upto 4 LASTMA appeared from nowhere, they instructed the driver to get down removed the key, the driver entered their mini bus leaving myself and the other guy in the car , one of them took over the driving, was driving us to their ikorodu office , as a sharp guy, I managed to recording some minutes , the recording shows one of them clearly, we were about reaching agric when they called their colleague driving The car to turn back , obviously after negotiating with the guy (owner that was together in their mini bus, when they called their colleague, he was driving at the same time receiving their call, was watching him from the back, I sharply cram the contact, dialled it on my truecaller brought out the name,
the drama started after they returned back the car to the owner, he told us they requested for 50k, but he gave them 10k, I told the driver that he should not worry that I would track those guys ,on getting to my bus stop I dropped , paid the driver but he said no, I forcefully paid him that he should not worry ,I collected the drivers number promised to update him , I called the lastma guy contact told him I have all the necessary evidences, I mentioned his full name, mentioned their colleagues name that drove our car too, I told him I recorded everything that transpired, his voice started shaking, fournately my phone always record calls, I sent the video evidence to him on WhatsApp, together with my recorded voice call with him where he already admitted to the crime & like 5 of his pictures, he was so sacred, he said "where are u bros, come back to mile12 pls "I told him never, after persuading me ,he then said I should go and do whatever I like, the statement vex me, I Immediately I DM instablog9ja , gistlover and ubifranklin on instagram, I screenshot and sent to him (the LASTMA guy), was about sending to LASTMA GM , when his call enter started begging, he started calling me with different numbers, I kept cutting his calls, I picked up the call, his other colleagues started begging me I said nothing like that that I would teach them a lesson, I later changed my mind, gave them 30 minutes to refund the 10k they collected, I called the driver to send his account number to me ,in less than ten minutes, the driver called me to inform me that he has seen the 10k alert, he was so so happy, the LASTMA guy called me to confirm I said it has entered , I later called him that they must pay 5k damages to make it 15k,he started begging me, I just decided to let it go and warned them.i later deleted my chat with instablog9ja & gistlover, thank God the messages were yet to be delivered.
Kudos for saving the poor taxi guy. Corruption is deeply rooted in our society. It is not just the leaders alone.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by chatinent: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Well done, bro.

Nigeria is shit.
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by centilad(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Safety first and ALWAYS
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by FreeStuffsNG: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
chatinent:
Well done, bro.

Nigeria is shit.
The man who intervened is a Nigerian and he is not sh*t.
Well done OP.
God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fire for fire. Nice thing to do OP
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by gasparpisciotta: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Op is Jack Bauer
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thanks for saving the poor driver from those hawks.

We have our own version down here in Anambra, ARTMA, those people are rouges, thieves, criminals, unarmed robbers, agberos, bandits in uniform, low-way robbers.
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by HybridTech: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Well done OP, smart move well played

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by 27Pushing30: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
holutee:

But you admit the driver broke the law right?
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by Boogyman557: 4:28am On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by Flamees(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Nna ehh
I hate extortion
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by chinchonglee(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2021
If i were you, i would have still exposed them..

Their next victim would carry the whole debt on his head
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by aishah94m: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2021
sad
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by Assimhaven: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Naija
Re: My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money by AmazingStudios(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Nice one Op, you just gave another soul a reason to believe in Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Generator Thief Nabbed While Trying To Escape In Iiorin (photo) / We’ve Kidnapped Children From Lagos To Ibadan For Rituals — Suspect / Nigeria: Muslims Murder Seven Christians, Including Four Children, In Jihad Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.