Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat (27753 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by hollywater: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Failure dey mock failure.

How is PDP failure in this election?
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by blackpanda: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Doyou2019:

Like PDP in 2015 , APC will fall at the national level come 2023 and everybody go rest. Pride goeth before a fall.

Wrong. APC knows it won't win Anambra. It only needed to stop pdp from getting another state under it's belt against 2023. Secondus is not smart
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by blackpanda: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2021
hollywater:
How is PDP failure in this election?

Pdp failed too
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by hollywater: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2021
APC is a forgotten party after 2023.Never again.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by hollywater: 6:16am On Nov 11, 2021
blackpanda:

Pdp failed too
You think I will sitdown here this early morning and be discussing that?
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by salam8528: 6:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Doyou2019:

Like PDP in 2015 , APC will fall at the national level come 2023 and everybody go rest. Pride goeth before a fall.
if u know what u are doing u will be more concern with Ur immediate representative that those ones in Abj
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Urbanchampion: 6:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Doyou2019:

That is your wish, unfortunately it's not happening yet. APC may not campaign in place where the receiptions are hostile (the dot). Their strongest holds (which are in the majority) are there intact!
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Gunayo(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Itgeo:
PDP should hide their head in shame. Were they not printed on the ballot? Why mock APC when you equaĺly failed?
Bros, their own failure better past APC failure with federal might but still failed. If your pikin carry second for class you no go commend the child and encourage him to do better next time especially when he performed better than the one the School regards as efiko?
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Hamiltonii: 6:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Urbanchampion:
I like the kind of reception APC are getting in the South East. It's sending a great signal to stakeholders of the party that the South Easterns don't deserve an ordinary deputy majority leader in the House of Representative slot of the party in 2023. The people you're saying APC should the presidency to South East, must perish that insane thought immediately! If not that Ministerial position are constitutionally mandatory for each state, they won't have been considered for Ministers in an APC government. "You truly shouldn't reap where you didn't sow".

You're not entirely correct, there are faithful members of the APC from inception in the South Easth. You give equal treatment to EVERY party faithful irrespective of his origin, that's democracy.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Gbedulord: 6:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Urbanchampion:
I like the kind of reception APC are getting in the South East. It's sending a great signal to stakeholders of the party that the South Easterns don't deserve an ordinary deputy majority leader in the House of Representative slot of the party in 2023. The people who're saying APC should zone the presidency to South East, must perish that insane thought immediately! If not that Ministerial positions are constitutionally mandatory for each state, they won't have been considered for Ministers in an APC government. "You truly shouldn't reap where you didn't sow".
sharrap what are you talking about oya give them there own country if they nor fit reap for where them sow. I'm not an Igbo but you very stvpid for dropping this rubbish here what's democracy go and research and comeback and modify this your wasted space here
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by InvertedHammer: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2021
/

I guess the Uba family in Uga failed to realize how much baggage the family name carries in Anambra. They can get away with rigging in a Senatorial election but their is no love for them in Anambra in general. The days of OBJ are still fresh in people's memories.

Andy Uba was so sure of victory that he only campaigned publicly just two weeks to the election.

/
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Mrpojj(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://punchng.com/soludo-secondus-mocks-apc-over-anambra-defeat/
Once election is free and fair , apc will not win nothing in Nigeria
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by ariesbull: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2021
He should mock himself

Ndi Anambra, in pursuit of excellence, we placed merit above narrow interests. We choose a candidate whose pedigree announces itself. Prof Chukwuma Soludo has a name to protect. I have no doubt that he will not let you down. However, on a personal level, Ndi Anambra, you have made me proud. You have shown the world that when a determined people come together as one in pursuit of what is right and just, they bend the arc of justice in their favour.

https://techandbiz.com.ng/2021/11/11/this-victory-belongs-to-the-ebenebe-woman-who-turned-down-n5000-offer-for-her-vote-obiano/
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Gbedulord: 7:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Urbanchampion:

If not that I lack home training and born of a stuppid father, and a miserable heo of a mother, you would have engaged me and give me some instances in international democracy where political parties and players restricted themselves to their strengths and strongholds, rather than wasting times and funds in places where they know they don't stand any chance of winning. It happened in America, it happened in Brazil. I'm an
Idiotic fool! How am I holding anyone back from succeeding from Nigeria?
correct yourself before quoting me read what you wrote
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by ddippset(m): 7:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The hilarious part is how Andy Uba could garnered as much as over two hundred thousand imaginary votes during primaries but could only muster a few thousands at election proper
It is the same way about 2 million voters registered in Anambra but not up to 200,000 voted in the election proper.

You guys should stop spreading this silly narrative just because you want to thrash APC and make yourself and your fellow ipob/ pdp miscreants happy.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Blackdisciple(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2021
The APC candidate, however, did not win any of the local government areas in the South-East state.

Na mumu go vote in APC after all these evil and killings, negligence of citizens even from day one of their tenure to the COVID-19 lockdown to lekki massacre and the war they created in the SE, am not even talking about the upper hand they gave the Fulani marauders around the country through the army......

If na my own sef APC no go get even half vote not to talk of one vote.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by ddippset(m): 7:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Gunayo:
Bros, their own failure better past APC failure with federal might but still failed. If your pikin carry second for class you no go commend the child and encourage him to do better next time especially when he performed better than the one the School regards as efiko?
Okay don't worry.

APGA will hand over to PDP after Soludo because they came second.
Or APGA will share some commissioner slots with PDP cus they came second.

Don't worry.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by deboysben(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Mumu man

It's cos of you PDP got unpopular candidate.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by ddippset(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Blackdisciple:
The APC candidate, however, did not win any of the local government areas in the South-East state.

Na mumu go vote in APC after all these evil and killings, negligence of citizens even from day one of their tenure to the COVID-19 lockdown to lekki massacre and the war they created in the SE, am not even talking about the upper hand they gave the Fulani marauders around the country through the army......

If na my own sef APC no go get even half vote not to talk of one vote.
You guys should be there fooling yourselves.

We heard all these and more before the 2015 elections.

For APC to even get up to 20 percent of votes in a core Eastern state like Anambra should be a major source of concern to you ipob/ pdp miscreants.

People are just deceiving themselves with false happiness as if APC lost and Anambra is a state in the core North or even in South West.

Lol
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by PHIPEX(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Urbanchampion:
I like the kind of reception APC are getting in the South East. It's sending a great signal to stakeholders of the party that the South Easterns don't deserve an ordinary deputy majority leader in the House of Representative slot of the party in 2023. The people who're saying APC should zone the presidency to South East, must perish that insane thought immediately! If not that Ministerial positions are constitutionally mandatory for each state, they won't have been considered for Ministers in an APC government. "You truly shouldn't reap where you didn't sow".
So they should vote a dunce and a criminal because they want to get the presidency? APC must learn to present a credible candidate to penetrate the East. Buhari and APC were rejected in the East in 2015 because they knew Buhari was not credible. Compare the quality of APGA and PDP candidate to what APC presented.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by berrystunn(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Looks like APGA and PDP want to start doing collabo in the SE? Which one is mocking the criminal APC when you also failed.

Anambra support APGA in Anambra state
Then support PDP in Federal..

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by omenkaLives(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by NSK4U(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Urbanchampion:

We know where you are going but Tinubu will still not be president in 2023.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Urbanchampion: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2021
PHIPEX:
So they should vote a dunce and a criminal because they want to get the presidency? APC must learn to present a credible candidate to penetrate the East. Buhari and APC were rejected in the East in 2015 because they knew Buhari was not credible. Compare the quality of APGA and PDP candidate to what APC presented.

You have a point here, though. However the outcome of the election shouldn't be used in taunting APC in the South East.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Ykc2(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Lovenorth:
Seconda is very angry that Buhari has conducted free and Fair election in Anambra and his party has failed because there was no room for rigging grin
please am eating I don't want to hear that bandit leader Buhari' ndaji's name again before I vomit
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Freebills12: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Urbanchampion:

Seems like you are carried away by emotion. You expect APC to win Anambra gubernatorial election... You must be joking, how do you expect them to throw away a party that is still building roads, paying teacher's salaries as at when due ( 25th of every month Anambra state workers do receive their salaries), constructing flyovers (Obiano constructed four) and still when other governors can't even pay salaries Anambra state government is building airport. Tell me since 2015 which state or even FG has built airport? Which state has constructed four flyovers? I am not trying to paint APGA govt as best but they are far more better than APC govt.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by anambraamaka: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2021
Solution
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Decryptor(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Keep your deputy majority leadership to yourself. The current VP is from the SW but what impact has he made rather than being a puppet? Even Garba Shehu and Pantami pulls more weight than Osibanjo.

We Igbos have the right to choose who we know is right for us in position of leadership unlike a particular zone that sells their votes because of 1kg bag of Garri and vegetable oil.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by adamsmith914: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Urbanchampion:
Why all the noise, President Buhari got there without your 5% inconsequential votes, ordinary Anambra election you are jubilating as if APGA has won Lagos State?
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Bamzyriches451: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Okay
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by adamsmith914: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Decryptor:

Keep your deputy majority leadership to yourself. The current VP is from the SW but what impact has he made rather than being a puppet? Even Garba Shehu and Pantami pulls more weight than Osibanjo.

We Igbos have the right to choose who we know is right for us in position of leadership unlike a particular zone that sells their votes because of 1kg bag of Garri and vegetable oil.
Just like Alex Ekwueme of NPN was a puppet to his master Fulani Alhaji Shehu Shagari?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians / Facts About The Lagos State Auction Of Vehicles By Jubril Gawat / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.