Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat (27752 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Nigeria In Distress, Collapsing — Secondus Mocks Buhari, APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Decryptor(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2021
adamsmith914:
Just like Alex Ekwueme of NPN was a puppet to his master Fulani Alhaji Shehu Shagari?

At least you believed that the chimp-faced Commissioner Osibande is a puppet.

That's what really matters. grin grin
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Fiestafetta: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2021
ddippset:
You guys should be there fooling yourselves.

We heard all these and more before the 2015 elections.

For APC to even get up to 20 percent of votes in a core Eastern state like Anambra should be a major source of concern to you ipob/ pdp miscreants.

People are just deceiving themselves with false happiness as if APC lost and Anambra is a state in the core North or even in South West.

Lol

Seriously you are really pained o, look at how you are everywhere replying every message negate your opinion. Election that does not concern you, I'm not even sure if your from their region, na wa o people get time o
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by ddippset(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Fiestafetta:

Seriously you are really pained o, look at how you are everywhere replying every message negate your opinion. Election that does not concern you, I'm not even sure if your from their region, na wa o people get time o
Really? See who's talking..

Should we count my comments on this thread and count yours?

Rubbish.

My point remains that it is idiottic to rejoice over APC loss in the East.
It doesn't make sense, it has never been an APC stronghold.

It's just like boasting that APC will take over the country because PDP lost in Katsina or Zamfara.

That one na mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by desiredhome: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Gunayo:
Bros, their own failure better past APC failure with federal might but still failed. If your pikin carry second for class you no go commend the child and encourage him to do better next time especially when he performed better than the one the School regards as efiko?
The candidates of the parties matters....
Solodu that won base on his past as a cbn governor, if he was in APC or PDP he would've won too......,
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by adekolaelect(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Secondus who had never win any election for pdp is mocking apc !!!!!!!

Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Itgeo:
PDP should hide their head in shame. Were they not printed on the ballot? Why mock APC when you equaĺly failed?
Well PDP didnt generate imaginary figures during the primaries.
Apc is just wicked. Where are the 340k members that participated durin that primary
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by poiZon: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Failure dey mock failure.

Person win one LG without spending a dime, how e take fail?
Unlike APC that sign senator stella, deputy govr, apga 2nd class candidate, reps members, former rep members, etc and also flagged off disbursement of funds for tradermoni,marketmoni, osusumoni, 2weeks to election.
Bobo apc na the real losers.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Thebigheart: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2021
My country people, the question I want to ask is that where did Andy Uba got that 200k vote during their APC primary in Anambra state alone and couldn't replicate that in the main election.

The truth is that Ekwesu romance Mami water. grin grin
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by evsimmigration: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Let me review the secret, each APC vote you saw, costs #1k each,because no sane Igbo man in his clear eyes will vote for APC. Except the person had a reoccurring chronic mental illness.But the people's supercede the #1k #1k palava

Maxymilliano:
The hilarious part is how Andy Uba could garnered as much as over two hundred thousand imaginary votes during primaries but could only muster a few thousands at election proper
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by asanausana91: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Look at this one that Wike pursued as a dog have the guts to open his mouth in public.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
ddippset:
Really? See who's talking..

Should we count my comments on this thread and count yours?

Rubbish.

My point remains that it is idiottic to rejoice over APC loss in the East.
It doesn't make sense, it has never been an APC stronghold.

It's just like boasting that APC will take over the country because PDP lost in Katsina or Zamfara.

That one na mumu talk.

You are wasting your time trying to school someone so ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
poiZon:

Person win one LG without spending a dime, how e take fail?
Unlike APC that sign senator stella, deputy govr, apga 2nd class candidate, reps members, former rep members, etc and also flagged off disbursement of funds for tradermoni,marketmoni, osusumoni, 2weeks to election.
Bobo apc na the real losers.

How did you know PDP did not spend a dime?

And what do you mean by real losers

There was only one winner, and that is APGA, which was expected.

Everyone else lost the election, including PDP.

Despite the hatred for APC in the East, the party was bettered by PDP with about 10,000 votes, which is meagre considering how hated APC is in the East.

So, it is an even bigger win for APC. I didn't even expect them to perform that well. I expected something more woeful.
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Shikini: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
So true
Re: Soludo: Secondus Mocks APC Over Anambra Defeat by Kfed4ril(m): 6:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Urbanchampion:
I like the kind of reception APC are getting in the South East. It's sending a great signal to stakeholders of the party that the South Easterns don't deserve an ordinary deputy majority leader in the House of Representative slot of the party in 2023. The people who're saying APC should zone the presidency to South East, must perish that insane thought immediately! If not that Ministerial positions are constitutionally mandatory for each state, they won't have been considered for Ministers in an APC government. "You truly shouldn't reap where you didn't sow".

APC are sore losers
So because I didn’t vote your party, I shouldn’t enjoy dividends of democracy ?
No wonder the party after almost 8 years remains a failure.

If you’re talking so, then support the devolution of power from the local to the federal, and not the other way around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / Photos From A Foiled Suicide Bomb Attack At University Of Maiduguri Today / Facts About The Lagos State Auction Of Vehicles By Jubril Gawat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.