Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday (33282 Views)

Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by jimtemi1: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Speechless, I can't query how people spend there money, but for her to buy just ordinary bag for 2.6,i must query are source of income... Hooo sorry she's a lady the money might be a gift from a squandere

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by seyz91(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
EmekaBlue:
Good for her
Meanwhile some dey find urgent 2k to chop and buy soap to baff even if na washing soap

Life no balance
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by SILVERLINES: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Wife material

Her pussy, her business, her money
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Bimpe29: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Misplaced priority! What is her worth from her legit work?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Funny video who’s she trying so hard to impress??
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by berrystunn(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Fake fake fake
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by ariesbull: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
Lilian Afegbai Buys Herself LV bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress Lilian Afegbai has shown off the Louis Vuitton bag she bought as a gift to herself ahead of her 30th birthday, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram story, she shared a video showing her shopping in a store in South Africa.

A store assistant is heard telling her the bag costs 98,500 Rands and Lilim replies, "I'll take it."

she wrote.

She also shared a clip of the wads of cash she paid for the bag and wrote: "Just for one bag."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GsaudNyOBM

https://igberetvnews.com/1405735/lilian-afegbai-buys-lv-bag-worth-n2-6m-celebrate-30th-birthday-video/

Chinese copy
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Calicoe: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Na 5 plots of land for asaba 2nd Niger bridge area this one dey wan carry for hand dey waka so oo. Clit business is booming I swear

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by APCNig: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
Na them clitotocurrency. U will see some old movie actors that have acted over 500 movies for years drinking small campari , while a new actress that just acted just one movie pumping expensive drinking and doing launching of her brand new range Rover sport

SEX sells. Even me, I buy sex.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by legba1(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2021
DejiPlug:
God be praised.

Happy birthday Lilian, more life and grace in peace and prosperity

Any of her fans here interested in buying Lilian a gift to celebrate this occasion?

This costs exactly 2.3mil. Cheaper than the bag

Wahala for who need fuel guzzler...
Abi na Lilian go come buy.

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by gleamy(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Today is my birthday everyone! Wish me well...

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by mamawa123: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2021
So this is news
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by SmartPolician: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
Na them clitotocurrency. U will see some old movie actors that have acted over 500 movies for years drinking small campari , while a new actress that just acted just one movie pumping expensive drinking and doing launching of her brand new range Rover sport

The problem is that there are lots of loopholes in the Nigerian system that allow people steal money from the country.

If you don't work hard to make money, you can afford to give a girl 2m for sleeping with her just to impress her. People just acquire money they don't need in Nigeria, leading to abuse.

It's also important that the Yahoo boys spend money carelessly. This category hardly spends without making a lot of noise.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by haykes(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Guy you dey para o

May the spirit of the Undergraduate boys her mother DSP Afegbai murdered in Edo state disturb her even with this fake bag for a long time.

angry

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Bamzyriches451: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Na waoo
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Hayee(f): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The fastest way of earning money is called clito-currency, dickcurrency don't even have any value at all, that's why most male actors are still suffering even after acting for decades.
true very true but why is this so undecided undecided undecided

Because most men are addicted to shameless and heartless gold diggers grin cheesy grin cheesy
They have little or zero regards for good and hard-working women cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by brodalikeme(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The fastest way of earning money is called clito-currency, dickcurrency don't even have any value at all, that's why most male actors are still suffering even after acting for decades.

Male currency is just losing value everyday like brother Naira

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Mokason288(m): 9:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Incandescent:

You're not making sense.

What's wrong in shopping in SA?

What difference does it make?

Oponu aridin

Anyway, back to Lilian. You can tell she's suffering from a deep complex. Majority of your influenZAs are suffering and take to social media to boost their already dead esteem.

I actually feel more pity for her than the waste of a bag she has purchased.
I don’t like South Africa and South Africans

2: I don’t know who the F******* is Lilian
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by alphaNomega: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
osuofia2:
congrats fine girl but exposing your body shapes like this is haram. i wish we have Islamic law in the entire Nigeria to correct this type of nonsense exposure. she cant try this if we are under sharia

I think we should create a separate internet for you Sharia people
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by alphaNomega: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Clit money
blood money. Her mother is a murderer
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Sirpeewise: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Just trending, how are we sure she spent that kind money but bag,?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Gbagura: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2021
People still don't get why these people always try to be relevant and stay in the news and that's because you are as good as they are. Why do you have to buy a bag and tell the whole world snout it? What's your motive gan gan? Why? Why? Why?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by kullozone(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2021
These days I don't even blame them females again for making money with ashawo business.

I blame the men. Most Nigerian men are womanizers and suckers for Toto.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by AfroKnight: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2021
We haven’t forgotten her mother’s atrocity

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Incandescent(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Mokason288:

I don’t like South Africa and South Africans

2: I don’t know who the F******* is Lilian

I see
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by huttonbanti(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Olosho work dey pay gan.... grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Mercychen:
Money that could have been invested for future gains is what she spent on a bag that will soon go out Vogue; just for paparazzi undecided. SMH...

Money miss road.
What if she has other investment?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by koladebrainiac(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2021
FG GO SOON BAN CLITOCURRENCY IN NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Posted A Photo With Her Boyfriend?, Read A Fan Advice / Banky W & Juliet Ibrahim Arrive Russia Ahead Of Nigeria’s Match With Argentina / Dan Foster: New York Times Pays Tribute To Late Radio Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.