Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday (33286 Views)

Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Druss(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2021
africandollar:

The only positive thing about that is that it still shows that a good number of our male actors are non-homos, because the way homos are being popularized daily in Naija sef dey fear me these days.

You assume say na guy give her money? Girls too dey bat for the other side o.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by seanjy4konji: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Prostitution is praised but yahoo yahoo is condemned...

Is one a lesser crime

Same as using JUJU to collect money frim married men...

The kain babalawos and Alfas that sleep with these girls?

But if na yahoo boy...efcc no go let am rest...which work this one deh do deh buy bag of 3 million?
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by africandollar: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Druss:

You assume say na guy give her money? Girls too dey bat for the other side o.

Ol'boy na true you talk o! I no reason am go that side sha, at least we can say that its more probable that we have more hegirls than shemen.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by kingsceemark(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2021
2.6 million naira bag, but she no fit buy better clothes wear, Please which side is Her yansh?

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Nnatuu: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2021
This one na fake!

She for buy the original one of about 8.5m

#AnuMpama!
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2021
bag of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this one go carry oxygen be that o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What if she has other investment?

Na true!
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mercychen:

Na true!
Didn't mean to debunk your statement tho.. thanks for realizing that you were quite wrong.. enjoy
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Didn't mean to debunk your statement tho.. thanks for realizing that you were quite wrong.. enjoy

Who realized who was wrong?

I bet you can't recognize a sarcasm when you see one.

Na so!
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mercychen:

Who realized who was wrong?

I bet you can't recognize a sarcasm when you see one.

Na so!
No way you were being sarcastic there..I thought you agreed with me tho..
I wanted you to prove me wrong Mercy not to be sarcastic...

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Jeon(f): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lollittaa:
with her surgically enhanced hips. undecided

Hi grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by 2016easy2017: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
I once heard "only that which you suffer to acquire will last long". By the time she's 50 she would climb down
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by justicechichex: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
So 98K rands is ₦2.6m? That's what I got from the post.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Bigpapi: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
Lilian Afegbai Buys Herself LV bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday (Video)

Popular Nollywood actress Lilian Afegbai has shown off the Louis Vuitton bag she bought as a gift to herself ahead of her 30th birthday, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram story, she shared a video showing her shopping in a store in South Africa.

A store assistant is heard telling her the bag costs 98,500 Rands and Lilim replies, "I'll take it."

she wrote.

She also shared a clip of the wads of cash she paid for the bag and wrote: "Just for one bag."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GsaudNyOBM

https://igberetvnews.com/1405735/lilian-afegbai-buys-lv-bag-worth-n2-6m-celebrate-30th-birthday-video/

This one TOTO don suffer
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Exczz: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
They cappin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Dshocker(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Don't mind celebrities,i can swear that she never bought that bag
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Stanleyq: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Give me 50k make i buy the bag- those show makers buy any prize u tell them. They even find pleasure that they bought it costly, in short, they wan buy am at high cost.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Toobet(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
See the ugly bag self grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Ambber(f): 5:32am On Nov 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Is this not the 2014 Big Brother Africa twerker that her mother who was then the divisional police officer of Ogida Police Station in Benin City and her orderly, Amadin Idahosa were alleged to have shot Momodu Ibrahim dead and hurriedly buried his body last year?

She's here to show us how her “Hardwork” got her a LV bag.

Market Sellers.
not alleged, her mum actually murdered that Uniben student with zero consequences
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by Ambber(f): 5:36am On Nov 12, 2021
osuofia2:
congrats fine girl but exposing your body shapes like this is haram. i wish we have Islamic law in the entire Nigeria to correct this type of nonsense exposure. she cant try this if we are under sharia
we all saw her on big brother where she stayed for one or two weeks? Her shape was nothing like this.. good surgeon and money well spent
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by jaiyeorie: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq7y8_V4Pn4

Swanky Jerry Efe Tommy - Lillian Afegbai South Africa birthday
Re: Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday by jaiyeorie: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Swanky Jerry Efe Tommy - Lillian Afegbai birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq7y8_V4Pn4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today! / Late Moji Olaiya In APC Campaign Attire (Photo) / Paul Okoye Does The Michael Jackson Dance. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.