Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child (47051 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by adabaraabdul: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why bring up a child or children in this tense and toxic relationship and environment?
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Youngthug69(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]
Omo oba cool

Just passing by

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Digmygold: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
They both deserve each other.like Ununja deserves a fellow demented wrinkled psycho.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Tundex911: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
So assuming say the throat is being cut off e go get time to dey post upandan

Ode
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by eskorelvis: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Two of dem are avid watchers of that YOU series, lol. Dem dey put am into action
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by lookingfly: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
abdullahi45:
I saw this post on someone's status and I thought of sharing it to get you guys' thoughts and sentiments.

Though they are both cheats, even after all the wife had done he still claims their marriage vow is still intact - for me I would assume the marriage contract is irreversibly broken by default as soon as the woman gives birth to another man's child.

What do you guys think, is the guy rational, ridiculous, or with delirium?

@MulhollandLOver
"It's hard to replace ur soulmate tho. I've cheated on my wife twice & accidentally killed her cat. She got pregnant by our marriage counselor, kept the baby, & sliced my throat open in a fight. All that & we're still together. Y'all can say its "struggle love" but we took a vow."
when I thought I've seen it all!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by SavageResponse(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rubbish!
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Angel1696: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
His marriage his graveyard
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Blackdisciple(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm..!!!
This one's wey e don reach trying to slice throat so better part ways ooo before e go be like say na ISIS matter...

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Polynek(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
The best marriage undecided
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by RosyIsBlessed: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Officialgarri:
This is a psychopathic family. No one needs to interfere

At all!!
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Conwarden: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
abdullahi45:
I saw this post on someone's status and I thought of sharing it to get you guys' thoughts and sentiments.

Though they are both cheats, even after all the wife had done he still claims their marriage vow is still intact - for me I would assume the marriage contract is irreversibly broken by default as soon as the woman gives birth to another man's child.

@MulhollandLOver
"It's hard to replace ur soulmate tho. I've cheated on my wife twice & accidentally killed her cat. She got pregnant by our marriage counselor, kept the baby, & sliced my throat open in a fight. All that & we're still together. Y'all can say its "struggle love" but we took a vow."

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Guzx: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Josbreed: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Them go born Chucky.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by tonexman18(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wahala grin grin
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by SATANlST: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Winnerly:

And you are a bigger simp. Clown
like your papa
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by jcross19: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
abdullahi45:

@MulhollandLOver
slice your throat open and you are still alive... Liar Mohammad I see your hand...
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by slowice(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
None of my business
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Yankee101: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Someone go die there
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Kanipromotions: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cry no more , if you got a disabled Instagram account send a DM , I can help you recover it
Dm me @ 09017941123 on WhatsApp
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by abdullahi45: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
zedman1:
Once knew a couple like this.... My neighbors actually. You dare not come between them when they're fighting, they'll gang up against you. Unfortunately, both of them are dead now - wife killed the husband, children and finally herself..... True story.

Eiishh too bad. I know they must have claimed true love until the point of death. Would you call that true love or just a case of two lost psychos?
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Mordecai(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
shocked

This is a cry for help, not a declaration of love.

If the authorities don't wade in, he'll die soon.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Fashionista01(f): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
I think, this has to do with blood convenant.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by irunoko(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin..oluwa o grin
Officialgarri:
This is a psychopathic family. No one needs to interfere
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by tunapawizzy: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
no be only soulmate, u go soon see Dark n Lovely
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by zedman1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
abdullahi45:

Eiishh too bad. I know they must have claimed true love until the point of death. Would you call that true love or just a case of two lost psychos?
Well, I don't even know how to classify that sort of relationship, but for a wife to spill the brains of her husband and kids with a pestle... Well, yeah, I think she was a psycho.... and he too.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by ojari: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sadist and masochist in love. Marriage made in gbas gbos heaven! shocked
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by ramatintin(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
End time marriage
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by davillian(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Your first paragraph strong no be small..
Na vex I use type that thing
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 12, 2021
davillian:

Na vex I use type that thing
I understand..and you made a really good point..
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2021
merits:

something dey worry your brain.

Pot calling kettle black. You think you're any better than him? Why quote everything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Boost Sexual Potency With Onion / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.