Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child (46789 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by rita25(f): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
las las she go kill you or you kill her but somebody must kill somebody..................ODIEGWU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HIA lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Safemoon: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na fear of another trogt slit they keep the guy
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by ma373733(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
tongue simpazee
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Hayee(f): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
zedman1:
Once knew a couple like this.... My neighbors actually. You dare not come between them when they're fighting, they'll gang up against you. Unfortunately, both of them are dead now - wife killed the husband, children and finally herself..... True story.
ahhhh cheesy cheesy
This is serious angry angry angry
When I say men actually don't want peace of mind they think I'm being stupid cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Hathor5(f): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
I feel sorry for the kid. Horrible environment to be born into.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Tapout(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Last last one will kill the other. Both of them interpreted "Till death do us part" as a fight till death.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by TemmyDayo50(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
People wey dey maarrd...
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by kenodrill: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Uncle wey no wise!!!
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by omooba969(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
They're meant for each other. grin
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by drlateef: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
She got pregnant in a sex therapy session. Nothing wrong in that. The counsellor just taught the man how to do it better. The result……they can give that back to the counsellor. That’s his handiwork. �
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by spartacuzz(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Werey lawon eleyi Sha!
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Mayeldah(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
That man needs to be checked.

Psycho issues
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by seyz91(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
Officialgarri:
This is a psychopathic family. No one needs to interfere
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
A man's enemies are those of his household.... woman slice you like bread and you are saying rubbish instead of sending her 6ft under undecided
unfortunately this manchi will get the picture late like a ghost staring at his own obituary
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by lavenjcrown(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
How please?.
Ladycewhy:
It's good they keep their toxicity with each other.

If they separate, two more lives will be woven into this mess.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Ladycewhy(f): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
lavenjcrown:
How please?.
they will both take their toxicity to the next partners , mind you they have children( a lasting bond) together, their toxicity will keep pulling each other with two other people caught in the middle
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by lavenjcrown(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
I would have just say u are a product of this couple with this nonsense u just did, but I won't say anything now.
ominilongest:
what

did

I

just

read

.....e

pain

m

e

e

e

I

c

o

v

e

r

a

l

l

t

h

e

s

p

a

c

e

m

o

v

e

r

t

h

e

m

o

o

o

n

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Jman06(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
That's what happens when two toxic people get married. They'll continue to fight and contest authority until one person succumbs and become the cold partner who provides the calm atmosphere for the home while the other partner takes the authority.

Authority that God gave men from beginning, these end time ladies now open eyes and collect it from SIMPle men. Tueh!

Death to all SIMPs!
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by lavenjcrown(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ok.. Lemme just believe that.
May we chat on WhatsApp 08027519290. For some talks.
Ladycewhy:
they will both take their toxicity to the next partners , mind you they have children( a lasting bond) together, their toxicity will keep pulling each other with two other people caught in the middle
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Ladycewhy(f): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
lavenjcrown:
Ok.. Lemme just believe that.
May we chat on WhatsApp 08027519290. For some talks.
Not interested in talks , thanks for the offer.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by BluntCrazeMan: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Your marriage had a problem, and you went to a marriage counselor, and the marriage counselor who is supposed to mend their marriage planted a discordant seed that geminated.??
And you're here talking what??
You wan die?
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by welis1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Smoking on a drum of gun powder
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by RichAbujaGuy: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Common bush animals in human form. sad
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Lokojatoofar: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
This wedding is like Craze man jam mad man abi is it Buharis corrupt govt jam corrupt Nigerians. Two madness jam each other.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by chineloSA(f): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
It's called "TRAUMA BOND"

It's when in an abusive relationship, both partners or one partner cement and enforce a relationship through pain and suffering. The victim eventually believes that the pain and trauma is a form of love.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Komu1048(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
abdullahi45:
I saw this post on someone's status and I thought of sharing it to get you guys' thoughts and sentiments.

Though they are both cheats, even after all the wife had done he still claims their marriage vow is still intact - for me I would assume the marriage contract is irreversibly broken by default as soon as the woman gives birth to another man's child.

What do you guys think, is the guy rational, ridiculous, or with delirium?

@MulhollandLOver
"It's hard to replace ur soulmate tho. I've cheated on my wife twice & accidentally killed her cat. She got pregnant by our marriage counselor, kept the baby, & sliced my throat open in a fight. All that & we're still together. Y'all can say its "struggle love" but we took a vow."

The score is Man1:2 Woman. Where men dey c all this toxic women sef, I mean how on earth my kitten go come for my neck.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by AfroKnight: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
When a simp gets married.
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
TheVictorious:

He's not using short spoon bro. He's using the same spoon with the devil he's dining with.

Lmao, so em and devil the share spoon

1 Like

Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Winnerly: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
SATANlST:
a useless and brainless simp is what you are

And you are a bigger simp. Clown
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by sematec(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
If you had died you cant tell the story and the woman will marry again. Use your brain
Re: Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
One branch from our colonial masters don talk say make we dy carry our cross grin
gasparpisciotta:
His marriage, his funeral

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.