Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket (21833 Views)

Breaking: Dss Arresting Sunday Igboho, How True Find Out Here / Tinubu Departs For Cotonou / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Dozie32(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2021
MNK and Sunday Igboho will definitely take us to the promise land.. Amen!
Like for referendum share for one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Psoul(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Desmalis:
Again I ask, what is Sunday's crime exactly.

Because he volunteered to save his people against the killer herdsmen or what exactly?

Abeg jari, we will Design a professional Logo or Company Letterhead for 2k Only

Our Contact:
https://www.nairaland.com/desmalis.

Same Crime Nnamdi Kanu Committed.
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by ybalogs(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Kalndo:
Buhari is a terrible terrorist
Buhari is the President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by DeMekus: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2021
The civet cat that was abandoned by his cowardly brethren.
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Lovenorth: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2021
This 'SUN Ighalo' is very lazy and stupid, he should have asked his fellow terrorist KANU on how to use other means to escape, FFK's work came to mind grin
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by tradepunter: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
So what's your beef with that? How was the ticket of Maina's son paid? What of Abdulmalik the bomber or the countless Terrorists of Fulani extraction? Were their tickets paid in Naira or pound sterling?

I wonder, very useless and irrelevant news.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Ayomi90: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Beehshorp:
I really pity Igboho, Igbos atleast show solidarity with MNK but this guy, no one hears of him not even sure he appears in court.
You are the only one that doesn't hear about him.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Angelfrost(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Desmalis:

Because he volunteered to save his people against the killer herdsmen or what exactly?

Our Contact:
https://www.nairaland.com/desmalis

I believe that's the very same crime Nnamdi kanu is being tried for (If we can even call that charade a trial)...
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Annie001: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Did igboho commit an offence to Benin-Republic people? I am still confused, anyone with valid explanation
Why did they refuse to allow Nigerian govt extradict him?
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by eze31362(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
he who fight and run ..
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Angelfrost(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Cumtroller:
I wonder how a human being can be so Ugly. Igboho should have simply transformed to a bird and flown to Germany. Afonja's and stupidity are like bread and butter.

He was betrayed by his fellow Afonja's. This is a family affair.

Igbo Amaka!!!!
Afonja Ajoka!!!

All y'all do is spread hate and discontent... To what end??! Does this thing you posted make your life any less miserable??! I seriously doubt it!

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Desmalis:

Our Contact:
Why was he running from Nigeria if he knew he committed no crime?
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Angelfrost(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2021
ybalogs:

So??! Does that exonerate him from terrorism or enabling terrorism??!...

1 Like

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by lomprico(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2021
vedaxcool:
So what does this useless tissue paper want us to do with the news? Is it the first time any human being will use travel company to buy ticket?

I wonder o!

is it not through travel agency everyone buys ticket from?

DSS wan form investigators. useless
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by HEAVEN4444: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2021
my man igboho done japa

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by lomprico(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2021
ybalogs:

and a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by seyz91(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Every reasonable and sensible Nigeria knows He did no crime, the stupid govenment just looking for something to nail him for
Desmalis:

Our Contact:
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by seyz91(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2021
grin i wonder oo
vedaxcool:
So what does this useless tissue paper want us to do with the news? Is it the first time any human being will use travel company to buy ticket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Desmalis:

Our Contact:

HE WAS THREATENING SOME PEOPLE ATM MACHINE CALLED NIGERIAN NATION
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Ykc2(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The igboho set his father's house on fire & wanted to run to his ancestors slave masters.
Its a fact you can't plant death, war & rebellion & reap chilling, security & balling in your life time. Hence karma gave out his GPS location to the security & the rest is history. Igboho will serve his prison sentence both in Benin & Nigeria.
if karma is exiting no fulani will be alive today,haven't they killed farmers and poor villagers enough?any way one can save his people from extinction is accepted,today indigenous hausa people can not go to their farms or their village market again to sell because fulani bandits,you need a serious beating I swear?

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by stonemasonn: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Godoverevery:

Is crime very simple.....in yoruba land you don't run your mouth anyhow.

The moment he started insulting elders calling them names he was already doomed......he went overboard with the insults on the first class obas and highly respected pastors.

We don't tolerate such here.
Tinubu also insulted elders and traditional rulers...so?
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2021
The gullible ones who kill themselves over frauds like Igboho and Kanu are the ones I pity.

These men have their families abroad, and have the wherewithal to quickly join them should a war break out in the country.

Use your brains, and don't let anyone manipulate you into fighting to advance their own selfish cause.

The table I am shaking has on it those who kill for politicians and pastors too. These people will have their private jets on standby and will jet out if any wars break out. They have nothing to lose, since many of them have businesses even in tax havens as exposed by Pandora.

No matter how loudly you call Oyedepo papa, or how well you prostrate before Kanu, these people know their own relatives, and will save them and all their properties that can be saved before remembering the "strangers" that call them papa or Mazi.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2021
So u people are done with kanu right? Now over to Igboho
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by jumper524(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Desmalis:

Our Contact:
illegal possession of arms.
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Godbless3(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2021
ybalogs:
*Toyota Corolla for sale* *Price:- ₦250,000 but e no dey reverse, Na only front e dey go�*

The gods must be crazy 2 grin grin grin 9ja version
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2021
ybalogs:
*Toyota Corolla for sale*
*Price:- ₦250,000 but e no dey reverse, Na only front e dey go�*

grin grin grin... Even Nigeria that is on autopilot get reverse
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Godoverevery: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2021
stonemasonn:
Tinubu also insulted elders and traditional rulers...so?

What you people obsession with tinubu......like is he the only yoruba man on earth.

Any small thing tinubu this tinubu that.....don't worry I no your tribe already.

Beginning to sound ridiculous......we talking about igboho he is mentioning tinubu.
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by macof(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
The gullible ones who kill themselves over frauds like Igboho and Kanu are the ones I pity.

These men have their families abroad, and have the wherewithal to quickly join them should a war break out in the country.

Use your brains, and don't let anyone manipulate you into fighting to advance their own selfish cause.

The table I am shaking has on it those who kill for politicians and pastors too. These people will have their private jets on standby and will jet out if any wars break out. They have nothing to lose, since many of them have businesses even in tax havens as exposed by Pandora.

No matter how loudly you call Oyedepo papa, or how well you prostrate before Kanu, these people know their own relatives, and will save them and all their properties that can be saved before remembering the "strangers" that call them papa or Mazi.

Sit there and continue in your selfishness and individualist mentality

Not everyone who stands up to speak for his people has a selfish cause like you, infact quite the contrary as selfish people as yourself can’t comprehend how or why anyone would want to speak for his people

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by HOB777(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2021
For goodness sake...How is this one a news ? Journalism to the gutter in Nigeria . Especially SKUNK- PUNCH & SAHARA DEFAULTERS.
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by macof(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Godoverevery:

What you people obsession with tinubu......like is he the only yoruba man on earth.

Any small thing tinubu this tinubu that.....don't worry I no your tribe already.

Beginning to sound ridiculous......we talking about igboho he is mentioning tinubu.

Because what you mentioned igboho for, tinubu has also done it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki To Lagos PDP Delegates: Support Me, I Was The Last To Defeat Tinubu / Fact Check: Did Obi Request 7 Weeks From Tribunal To Produce Witnesses? / Answer this question from nnamdi kanu if you think lagos is not no man's land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.