Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket (21857 Views)

Breaking: Dss Arresting Sunday Igboho, How True Find Out Here / Tinubu Departs For Cotonou / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Positivepoint(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2021
perestroika19:

I'm the least person you can term with sentiment, what I'm saying is that all these narratives are only coming from FG and their cohorts especially Malami even when the subject matter has nothing to do with the ongoing case. Take for example this particular article, of what use is it to any party in this trial except for purpose of sensationalism

Haba his lawyer spoke about it and he clearly lays bare the crime his client is facing and that Nigeria govt ain't a party in his legal troubles. It's online please.
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by TenQ: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Patrioticman007:
That igboho set his father's house on fire & wanted to run to his ancestors slave masters.
Its a fact you can't plant death, war & rebellion & reap chilling, security & balling in your life time. Hence karma gave out his GPS location to the security & the rest is history. Igboho will serve his prison sentence both in Benin & Nigeria.
Just imagine a dotard above is asking what's igboho offence, you can't threaten the Government of USA & its territorial integrity and expect not to be charge with treasonable felony.
Ask Gani Adams to tell you about Obj's koboko mental reset.
Its amazing how slaves love not to shake the table so that (as they assume) they wouldn't need to work to feed themselves
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by BeardedMeat(m): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Please show solidarity to those 10 virgins sacrificed for bulletproof, with the Igbo civilians killed for nothing, to the Igbo security personnel killed for nothing... Alspewing vormit thinking it is a post.
Have you checked your bp aboki? Where are you even spewing these thrash from sef because I know northern Nigeria has fallen?
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by pacespot(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2021
This useless Benin government is trying to use Sunday Igboho as a bargaining chip to force border reopening with Nigeria. Igboho that cannot be arrested in Nigeria, he entered Benin and they arrested him. Why is it that these smaller African countries always like to interfere in Nigeria internal matters? Same with Kanu in Kenya. Igboho has committed no crime in Benin, so why his countinuing detention
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Basher8583: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Crossroad1:
On the norm, this is no news and I didn't see any crime igboho committed..
The dude even have the chance to finish those lawless goats that came to his house..

But I always tell people something, one day, karma will come knocking and there will be nothing u can do about it

You are obviously not a man of integrity. Only criminals talk the way you talk. Yahoo Yahoo bitch
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Positivepoint:

Can u stay focused on the current discussion please?

We are talking about igboho legal troubles here please.

His current situation has nothing to do with Nigeria that is the fact.

So, when do we stay in focus to discuss the problems and obstacles thrown into the way of Nigeria's progress and development by your fathers? Are you so daft to know that it's these problems that spun Igboho, Kanu and other freedom fighters? He who feels it knows it. Why is it that none of your youths fights the Igboho and Kanu kind of war? Because your benighted forebears stacked the cards against the South, that's why, and you people have nothing to complain about. But like I said, everything will be alright, and that very soon.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Crossroad1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Basher8583:

I am obviously not a man of integrity. Only criminals talk the way i talk. Yahoo Yahoo bastards.
I need to be sensible in my approach to people
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Drogunov: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Patrioticman007:
That igboho set his father's house on fire & wanted to run to his ancestors slave masters.
Its a fact you can't plant death, war & rebellion & reap chilling, security & balling in your life time. Hence karma gave out his GPS location to the security & the rest is history. Igboho will serve his prison sentence both in Benin & Nigeria.
Just imagine a dotard above is asking what's igboho offence, you can't threaten the Government of USA & its territorial integrity and expect not to be charge with treasonable felony.
Ask Gani Adams to tell you about Obj's koboko mental reset.

Don't worry. By the time Nigeria is done with you, you will swallow all your daft comments about people who want genuine change from an age long socio/political structure designed to destroy destinies. You will tell us whether Sunday killed anybody or bombed up any place. Because you as a person benefits from a system doesn't mean the system is good or right.
Re: Igboho: How UK Firm Paid For Cotonou-Hamburg Flight Ticket by Annie001: 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

He entered Benin Republic illegally. That is his offense against Benin Republic. This offense is called illegal immigration. The real crime is the violation of the immigration laws of Benin Republic

And the reason why Igboho has not been extradited to Nigeria is because the Nigerian government has not formally requested for his extradition.

Oh! Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Inaugurates Presidential Campaign Council In Rivers State / #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) / Taraba Govt Declares 7 Pm To 6 Am Curfew As Election Violence Escalates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.