Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,833 members, 7,866,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy (662 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by YoungRay007: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Hello readers out there, please what is the idea number of kids to have now in this disasterous economy of Nigeria, price of baby products are not smiling in the market.
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by Jeon(f): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2021
YoungRay007:
Hello readers out there, please what is the idea number of kids to have now in this disasterous economy of Nigeria, price of baby products are not smiling in the market.
Ur choice.

I will go for 1

1 Like

Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by doggedfighter(f): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Minimum of 2 maximum of 3

1 Like

Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by XXXXTENTACION: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
None... embarassed
If you can't feed yourself how then can you even feed the kids... undecided
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by Raalsalghul: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2021
Max two kids with optimum spacing between them.

1 Like

Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by Opeyemiextra(f): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Whether economy is good or bad, I will be having 2 kids hopefully a set of twins.
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by wunmi590(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2021

It actually depend on your choice, as some people are condemning this present administration bad economy that's when some people are getting richer...

But, it has always been in my agenda that, two is good for me, the third one might be a mistake wink
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
Minimum of 2 maximum of 3
There are over 10 million abandoned children out there in Nigeria even today. What benefit do you bring to society's table when you chose to add 2 or 3 more children to the plate at this time - a question many of you should ask yourselves. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by NarcissistKing(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yet many of these same people keep breeding like rodents.

A child or at most two is enough!
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by NarcissistKing(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There are over 10 million abandoned children out there in Nigeria even today. What benefit do you bring to society's table when you chose to add 2 or 3 more children to the plate at this time - a question many of you should ask yourselves. undecided

Well, if they can afford to take care if them, it's fine. Sadly, many can't even feed themselves, talk less of feeding their offsprings. Shame on them!
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by Ifyjos(f): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
2 is cool highest 3 full stop.
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Well, if they can afford to take care if them, it's fine. Sadly, many can't even feed themselves, talk less of feeding their offsprings. Shame on them!
Can the people continue to live a selfish existence and for how much longer? undecided
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by NarcissistKing(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Can the people continue to live a selfish existence and for how much longer? undecided

Well, maybe.
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by dacblogger: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
I have 2sons for now...would have loved to stop having kids but I need me a daughter ...
So 3kids are enough grin
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by Sharonstone7719: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Born wetin ur pocket fit carry
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by izzou(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
I go born 5

One set of triplets..

One set of twins

angry
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by Nezzjnr: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2021

So that I can be Famous cheesy cheesy
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
YoungRay007:

...ideal...
...disastrous...
...prices...are...
...price...is...
Re: The Idea Number Of Kids To Have Now In This Troubling Economy by Oizee(f): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

...ideal...
...disastrous...
...prices...are...
...price...is...
how come I always read those kinds of things correctly in my mind still baffles me....Bros u dey try.
When I saw the errors u pointed out, I went back to check and idea was just so glaring but I read it as ideal.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him / How Do You Stop This Attitude From Love Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.