Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested (82002 Views)

Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures / Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by komodapson(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
It was outlawed by ohanneze and south east governors, so anyone that adorn it will be treated as criminal

You're well-read and exposed in political sphere.

1 Like

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Very soon Mazi Nnamsdi Kanu will head to the ICJ to fight this. DSA should go after Boko Haram terrorists and the Fulani herdsmen just the way they clamping down on anyone with Biafra affiliations
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by benuejosh: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ykc2:
calling ipob terrorists is like Pakistan calling India a terrorist country,����na only zoo nigeria ban ipob every other country we dey flex but you brothers I mean bandits are 4th deadliest terror group in the world�
shut up my friend.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sergio101:
The lady fine Sha.
An aureole of the petal of love.

please who knows how i can contact her??

Ask Nigerian Police
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Paperbag(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I still don't get the reason why DSS is harassing people for adorning a costume that is synonymous with the Igbos even before IPOB was established.

This rising sun logo has been in existence before Kanu ever though of creating IPOB.

When will they stop Hero lager beer from using the rising sun logo on its beer bottles

Lol ..bros nawa for you ooh

Dont you know thats how revolution starts and sweeps like a wild fire ??

They very well know this and are acting fast ,endsars thought them a big lession thats why they not giving space for such again .

The way endsars made us wake up same way they woke up , that kind protest no ever fit happen again for this Buhari regime again
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by wallrichy: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Show us your own cow legs abeg sister Boko Haram....

Lovenorth:
Useless ugly yam leg slut terrorist
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by BigYash: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sergio101:
The lady fine Sha.

DSS office undecided
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by mapet: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Idamond:

benuejosh: :
I believe it is Fake News to discredit Buhari. But if it is really true as you said, then it serves her well. She's a terrorist for supporting terrorism
https://m.facebook.com/joyce.sunshine.73?tsid=0.7228414917024801&source=result
she has being posting about Biafra for long, so it's not a surprise she might be arrested because of her engagement in Biafra talk..

How can someone brazenly post such on a facebook page and stay in Nigeria.... It's tantamount to calling the bluff of security agencies... of course she will be picked up.

Foolish girl... she didn't know the implication of her Facebook posting?
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Ykc2(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
shut up my friend.
enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by CaptainAyub: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
You can do better.
Zamfara josh grin

2 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Randgist: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
I believe it is Fake News to discredit Buhari. But if it is really true as you said, then it serves her well. She's a terrorist for supporting terrorism.

Hahahhaha Buhari as a president does he have any credibility?

Just look at your comment. She is a terrorist.

Very Funny.

Its obvious Nigeria will never get better as even the so called citizens no longer reason well

2 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by stuffs4me(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I still don't get the reason why DSS is harassing people for adorning a costume that is synonymous with the Igbos even before IPOB was established.

This rising sun logo has been in existence before Kanu ever though of creating IPOB.

When will they stop Hero lager beer from using the rising sun logo on its beer bottles

That is Biafra flag and is has been proscribed.
Learn to reason logically.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Onowu1979: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
I believe it is Fake News to discredit Buhari. But if it is really true as you said, then it serves her well. She's a terrorist for supporting terrorism.

See your life? A WASTED SPERM.

2 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by UnabashedIPOB: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
Fake News from Biafra.

I imagine who is the FAKE ONE here...you or the news?

2 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by JOemmy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
The fear of anything biafra is the beginning of wisdom for an average fulani northerner grin grin the fear of loosing the rich southern nigeria and sending all the fulani north to the stone age of uthman Dan fodio is really very great.

3 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Awaja(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Security agents are giving credence to IPOB with this wanton arrests .
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by mapet: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Very soon Mazi Nnamsdi Kanu will head to the ICJ to fight this. DSA should go after Boko Haram terrorists and the Fulani herdsmen just the way they clamping down on anyone with Biafra affiliations

You lot just conjure stuff... What is he going to do at ICJ? Who will entain his case?
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by IgweOfNnewi: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
komodapson:

You're well-read and exposed in political sphere.
Thanks
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by UnabashedIPOB: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
shut up my friend.

Going by your moniker, I guess you're from Benue. Am I correct?
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by odaniel1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sergio101:
The lady fine Sha.

They'll rape and torment her for nothing nw.......
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by mfm04622: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I hope you will get it after this explanation.

IPOB has been designated as a terrorist organization. Anybody found in possession of any insignia of the proscribed group is a terrorist. Can be arrested and tried for being a terrorist.
Simple.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by SylvanusIbok: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
There's no place in Akwa Ibom state with such name

2 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Fernandeswagger(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
udomma1005:
Stupid new!
No such place in Akwa Ibom state

It's Ini LGA.

4 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Benchilwell: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
VULCAN:
You shouldn't bother to respond to that BMC slave who claims to come from Benue.

If there is a referendum today Benue state will resoundingly ask to be joined to southern Nigeria but that slowpoke worships everything Fulani.

What 30k per month cannot do for benuejosh does not exist!
that person is not from benue,after all d fulani Herdsman have done to is pple but if is from benue that mean is traitor
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by madridsta007(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
It serves her right, she want attention, and has been given

I hope you know she is from Akwa Ibom?
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by NSK4U(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please where can I get the Biafra attire? If wearing my identity is the reason for arrest, I also want to be arrested
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Benchilwell: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
mfm04622:

I hope you will get it after this explanation.

IPOB has been designated as a terrorist organization. Anybody found in possession of any insignia of the proscribed group is a terrorist. Can be arrested and tried for being a terrorist.
Simple.
yes is terrorist organization in Nigeria because of buhari but remember he will not be in power forever and d Biafra terrorist things will be off but his north will continue having insecurity problems that now that bandits are having district head in many northern community.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by RichAbujaGuy: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Try visiting Israel and wearing a Adolph Hitler or Nazi costume, then you will get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Akerele44(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Am a real yoruba guy..but let's be sincere with each other..you can wear whatever you like...this is arrasement frm DSS
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Go and defend the girl in court.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Idamond: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
NSK4U:
Please where can I get the Biafra attire? If wearing my identity is the reason for arrest, I also want to be arrested

story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011 / O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.