Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested (82004 Views)

Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures / Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Sleekfingers: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Idamond:

only if you can read try and use that stollen phone to research..

bring your own authentic news come make we see ode

Na your father be ode.....can't you useless children post something without insulting your father.....omo iran Kiran......
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Shalommy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Guys, where is lady Sapphiere?. I've not seen her post for some months now. Hope she's alright?.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Danosophe(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
A genuine Movement or Idea cannot be stopped.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Idamond: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Na your father be ode.....can't you useless children post something without insulting your father.....omo iran Kiran......

medicine after death..
just try dey read news so u go dey undated. no be wen person post u go come under him trend dey spit trash.. ode
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Drella(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sergio101:
The lady fine Sha.
An aureole of the petal of love.

please who knows how i can contact her??

Go to DSS prison.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Drella(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shalommy:
Guys, where is lady Sapphiere?. I've not seen her post for some months now. Hope she's alright?.

Some Nairaland boys in her school attacked her(mildly) for her constant toxic feminism just as they are planning for FutureIsFemale too.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Ever8090: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
DOTian:
Buhari may need to build more prisons and buy more bullets because this his tactics won't cow anybody, rather things will escalate ass oppression intensifies. Nobody is ready for a sickening Fulani colonization. We're not cows. Ijiots!
I am sure you won't attempt such colourful apparel even if you got them for free grin
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Kay25(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
I believe it is Fake News to discredit Buhari. But if it is really true as you said, then it serves her well. She's a terrorist for supporting terrorism.
I will comment once u are normal
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Stanleyq: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
I believe it is Fake News to discredit Buhari. But if it is really true as you said, then it serves her well. She's a terrorist for supporting terrorism.
Do u know that if i were a northerner and nigeria is in this state of mess under a president, hunger everywhere, i couldnt hail him.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Stanleyq: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BE PROUD OF YOUR FUTA JALLON HERITAGE YOU THIS HERDSMAN
Hahaha, i dont even know when they learnt to write o.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Sleekfingers: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Idamond:

medicine after death..
just try dey read news so u go dey undated. no be wen person post u go come under him trend dey spit trash.. ode

Say that to your father
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Laslaslala: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I doubt the authenticity of this news.

No be say she dey waka with the dress on the street
That's how your papa death will come out treated as fake mpama
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Laslaslala:

That's how your papa death will come out treated as fake mpama
Nah wah o.

Just because I doubt the authenticity of a news that do not have enough evidence to show is true, you are here cursing me.

Before this year ends, sorrow shall never depart from your household.

I hope you will remember tonight
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Successkay12(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
When will they stop Hero lager beer from using the rising sun logo on its beer bottles
[/quote]
The day buhari start taking alcohol and discovered it���
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Decide2rise: 3:02am On Nov 12, 2021
benuejosh:
Sorry,but you reason like a cow young man
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by blackpanda: 4:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I still don't get the reason why DSS is harassing people for adorning a costume that is synonymous with the Igbos even before IPOB was established.

This rising sun logo has been in existence before Kanu ever though of creating IPOB.

When will they stop Hero lager beer from using the rising sun logo on its beer bottles

Why not go and wear swastika in Israel since in has been in existence for ages. Trouble de sleep yanga come wake am grin
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Chijioke999: 5:35am On Nov 12, 2021
benuejosh:
U're a fool 4 using d words terrorist&terrorism. I think people like u belong 2 d ZOO
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by benuejosh: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2021
Decide2rise:
Sorry,but you reason like a cow young man
gettout. Well, I will soon stop replying kids like you.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Shalommy(f): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Drella:

Some Nairaland boys in her school attacked her(mildly) for her constant toxic feminism just as they are planning for FutureIsFemale too.
Guy are you serious?. That's bullshit.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Emyogalanya: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
omoadeleye:

So what is the country flag this man wearing?
people do not wear flags. People wear clothings with insignias of what they believe in. Plus note that there is no colour combinations that is illegal in Nigeria. They both wore pictures with insignia of what they love so why should one be free to do so and the other victimised for the same expression. ? After all. There are people who fly Israeli, American, Iranian, Arabian flags etc. Why are they not taken in
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by omoadeleye(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Emyogalanya:
people do not wear flags. People wear clothings with insignias of what they believe in. Plus note that there is no colour combinations that is illegal in Nigeria. They both wore pictures with insignia of what they love so why should one be free to do so and the other victimised for the same expression. ? After all. There are people who fly Israeli, American, Iranian, Arabian flags etc. Why are they not taken in

So people should start wearing army camouflage if they really have a hard passion for it.

Something is wrong, and it's against a country unity.

Nigeria is an indivisible state, so if our unity is negotiable it can never be realistic or come to pass, cause there was some times the hausas wanted to go on their way, but the igbos lias with the yorubas to not allow hausas to separate from Nigeria, since then we have been living together and no one is busy agitation for cessation from the North since then.

Now, the igbos wanted to separate from Nigeria and the other tribes said NO, they're not going, they begin to be constituting nuisance up and down.

So, anyone wearing a dress, or holding a small flag and chanting anything relating to the shining sun logo with the red Nd flag combination will be deemed as being against a sovereign state and will surely be punished based on the level of punishment. That's it
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Danjikanbauchi: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
It serves her right, she want attention, and has been given
nobody will prosper in life if his life is filled with hate.

This is why south west youths have been borrowing money from loan companies and get embarrassed.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by vickyflair007: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
It serves her right, she want attention, and has been given
state ur tribe Pls, let's see how u are better than the igbos
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Emyogalanya: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
omoadeleye:

So people should start wearing army camouflage if they really have a hard passion for it.

Something is wrong, and it's against a country unity.

Nigeria is an indivisible state, so if our unity is negotiable it can never be realistic or come to pass, cause there was some times the hausas wanted to go on their way, but the igbos lias with the yorubas to not allow hausas to separate from Nigeria, since then we have been living together and no one is busy agitation for cessation from the North since then.

Now, the igbos wanted to separate from Nigeria and the other tribes said NO, they're not going, they begin to be constituting nuisance up and down.

So, anyone wearing a dress, or holding a small flag and chanting anything relating to the shining sun logo with the red Nd flag combination will be deemed as being against a sovereign state and will surely be punished based on the level of punishment. That's it
how can you don an army camouflage? Just for fun since.there is a law that stop you from doing so. In the case of Biafra colour there is no laws against such colour combinations. How will it be did you not hear that the at some point the north also wanted to leave Nigeria ? Did they get killed for wearing that design of cloth
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Lol and Chaii...
Dem go Fvck am for there oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.