Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

FW De Klerk Dies At 85 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FW De Klerk Dies At 85 (27040 Views)

Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured / FW De Klerk Apologises For Apartheid Hours After His Death (video) / Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by iamtardey: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
we don't rate we only know baba Mandela
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by 1manuel(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

You mean whites that committed apartheid - a classified Crime Against Humanity by the UN undecided angry You're very dull.

Let Nigerian white butt licking at the expense of black South Africans continue below me.

Lmao,,,, keep educating my people please

2 Likes

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by fergie001: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
He remained controversial but we will always remember his role in ending the apartheid regime.

The famous speech of 1990.......

RIP de Klerk.

2 Likes

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Why didn't the guy just shave off all the hair

LMAO grin grin grin

I guess it's an Afrikaaner thing. His predecessor PW Botha also had the same hairstyle (if you can call it that).

2 Likes

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

He remained controversial but we will always remember his role in ending the apartheid regime.

RIP de Klerk.

Yeah fergie, that's why I said I don't know how to feel about this. I'm conflicted embarassed

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by Thinktwicemybro: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sabadon:
Man has left his legacies, he would always be made reference to in future, but i really wonder what buhari would be remembered for
Nothing
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by fergie001: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
Yeah fergie, that's why I said I don't know how to feel about this. I'm conflicted embarassed
He made mistakes, he atoned for it.

Let us allow the dead to rest. He will surely be given a state burial..

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by seyz91(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
kenzysmith:
Their former president is 85 why our present president is 82yr old and u telling me Nigeria is moving forward
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

RIP de Klerk.

The finance minister has just begun his mid-term budget speech without acknowledging the passing of the former president - the biggest story of the day shocked. That tells you a lot.

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

He made mistakes, he atoned for it.

Let us allow the dead to rest. He will surely be given a state burial..

Definitely. Ramaphosa to announce details later today but I don't think it will be a big affair, lest it become a racial trigger. I guess they'll just do a church service with military frills - Afrikaaners are very religious. No stadium grin

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Without blacks South Africa for worse passage Sudan
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by fergie001: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
The Finance Minister has just begun his mid-term budget speech without acknowledging the passing of the former president - the biggest story of the day shocked. That tells you a lot.
Godongwana?
I am watching him now.......Just politician talk of economy rebounding by 5.1% & all of that.

It is protocol.....The President must release a Statement first before other Ministers acknowledge.

TMKsouth:
Definitely. Ramaphosa to announce details later today but I don't think it will be a big affair, lest it become a racial trigger. I guess they'll just do a church service with military frills - Afrikaaners are very religious. No stadium grin
Think so.....All the same he should be acknowledged...

2 Likes

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
1manuel:

Lmao,,,, keep educating my people please

I don't know how u survive a country full of coons. I feel very sorry for u grin

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by Farfalla(f): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Noshitboi:
Without whites South Africa for worse pass Sudan
Oh here we go again. cheesy
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by BigBashiru: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Frederik Willem de Klerk OMG DMS was a South African politician, who served as state president of South Africa from 1989 to 1994 and as deputy president from 1994 to 1996.

As South Africa's last head of state from the era of white-minority rule, he and his Government dismantled the apartheid system and introduced universal suffrage. Ideologically a conservative and an economic liberal, he led the National Party from 1989 to 1997.

The Nobel Peace Prize 1993 was awarded jointly to Nelson Mandela and Frederik Willem de Klerk "for their work for the peaceful termination of the apartheid regime, and for laying the foundations for a new democratic South Africa."

rest in hell colonial terrorists.

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

Godongwana?
I am watching him now...

It is protocol.....The President must release a Statement first before other Ministers acknowledge.

Oh really shocked? Dang, you're an encyclopaedia. Thanks for that. Lol, you're even watching SA mid-term statements cool

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by fergie001: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
Oh really shocked? Dang, you're an encyclopaedia. Thanks for that. Lol, you're even watching SA mid-term statements cool
Godongwana is telling lies and he knows it.

This Nosiviwe is a m*l kiss
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by 1manuel(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

I don't know how u survive a country full of coons. I feel very sorry for u grin

Most of the people you see posting nonsense here are either kids fortunate to have a smart phone or just a jobless man with little or no knowledge of the other world
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by Greenlight123: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Great Men
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
If Nigeria can destroy the northernization of Nigeria so that all the political post can distrubuted evenly among the Nigerian intellectual. I will be proud.
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

Godongwana is telling lies and he knows it.
[/sup] which lies? I'm just hearing Latin grin [sup]

This Nosiviwe is a m*l kiss
[/sup] What? You find her hot? [sup]

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by fergie001: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
What do you expect from a Minister?

For the Speaker, very hawt cool
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
1manuel:

Most of the people you see posting nonsense here are either kids fortunate to have a smart phone or just a jobless man with little or no knowledge of the other world

What about all the dozens of people who are definitely gonna give him likes for that post undecided
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by slowice(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
He was a good man grin

Him and our grandpa in the rock na age mate but he wise pass grandpa grin

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by Firstcitizen: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rot in hell, bastard
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by bikefab(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
De Klerk was an honourable man. Mandela classified him as such in his book A LONG WALK TO FREEDOM. He granted some privileges to Madiba and some of his fellow political prisoners. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by Noshitboi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Shut up jawe
Thief, u don drink cow pee today?
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by 1manuel(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

What about all the dozens of people who are definitely gonna him likes for that post undecided

No one liked his post
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by Skillsnigeria: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
R.I.P
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
1manuel:

No one liked his post

Check again.
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by Oduduwa707: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

You mean whites that committed apartheid - a classified Crime Against Humanity by the UN undecided angry You're very dull.

Let Nigerian white butt licking at the expense of black South Africans continue below me.

Baba, please try and be realistic for once...
Without the white pple, their state of infrastructure development and all would be worse than Sudan as the guy rightly said.
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by Judolisco(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called sons of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President / Morgan Freeman Mistaken For Nelson Mandela On Billboard In India / Hamas Tells Gaza Residents To Ignore IDF's Call To Leave Homes, Evacuate South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.