Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

FW De Klerk Dies At 85 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FW De Klerk Dies At 85 (27033 Views)

Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured / FW De Klerk Apologises For Apartheid Hours After His Death (video) / Paul Biya Wins Re-Election As Cameroon President At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Skepticus:

Okay. I thought you were Zulu.

The "Mara kanthi Wena" gave you out, though. Venda/Tswanas use that term a lot.

It's become slang for all blacks - but yes, it's from the Sotho group of languages which includes Tswana. Venda is in a group of its own and is very difficult to speak I must admit. Even I don't know how to speak Venda.

Where are u based?
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by fergie001: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Best SA president economically and strategically cool

Ramaphosa is unfortunate in that he inherited an absolute mess from thieves that still sit in his cabinet and are sabotaging him. He was Mandela's pick for a successor instead of Mbeki so that should tell u something.

You people brought that man from Nkandla for reason(s) I still do not know.

CONFIRMED:
No State Funeral - FW de Klerk foundation.

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

CONFIRMED:

Wow. Reasons?

The BBC just asked Lindiwe Zulu if there should be a state funeral and she said NO, but that it's the prerogative of the president.
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by fergie001: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
Wow. Reasons?

The BBC just asked Lindiwe Zulu if there should be a state funeral and she said NO, but that it's the prerogative of the president.
I think he left behind a pre-recorded speech or so.........Moreover, going to twitter and other SM handles, I don't think Rama will even propose that.
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
planetx:
Is it true what I hear some white people says on YouTube that you black South Africans missed the apartheid era due to the insecurity and economic hardship plaguing the current post apartheid South Africa.

They wish angry No one misses apartheid. Some black people have said that things worked better during apartheid, which is true in parts like delivery of services (for a minority) and border protection. In recent years, from the Zuma years, services have begun to struggle but they are offered to all people who live in the country - including immigrants.

People are just comparing the current state of affairs to the only other system that they know which was apartheid - not that they're longing for white rule.

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

I think he left behind a pre-recorded speech or so.........Moreover, going to twitter and other SM handles, I don't think Rama will even propose that.

Honestly, either way I wouldn't be bothered much.
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by fergie001: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
Honestly, either way I wouldn't be bothered much.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by VULCAN(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
This statement could only come from a kid.

You were probably not born when he dismantled Apartheid.

Racoon:
The apartheid president who championed the white supremacist agenda
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Sir, you're absolutely very right on all your claims. I'm not arguing that.

What I'm telling you and would keep telling you is that all the development you see today in a place like South Africa is ONLY possible where true sanity and modern civilization thrives. So far, this is ONLY found among white people. Anywhere whites dominate is where you experience real development and growth.

The black man is not wired to successfully function within modern civilization. The average black man's mentality is ape-like. I know you've got lots of lessons to teach me... it's fine but, trust me, I know what I'm saying.

You still haven't answered me regarding the Royal Bafokeng (SA) - the richest tribe in Africa. And Botswana, a country once the second poorest in the world but now one of the richest in Africa.

I guess you're just addicted to telling black people they're worse than South Sudan, than offering facts.

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by IronGalaxy: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Noshitboi:
Without whites South Africa for worse pass Sudan
The most famous song by Nigerians. We know where it stems from by now.

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The most famous song by Nigerians. We know where it stems from by now.

LOLgrin, welcome back.

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by MRDEE01: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
abobote:

How much do you balance in a month? What type car is best, and how much is the car? How can you prove you are trustworthy?

A honda civic 2012
yes I have a guarantor.
we do 25k weekly
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by IronGalaxy: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOLgrin, welcome back.
good to be back cool

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by IronGalaxy: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Sir, you're absolutely very right on all your claims. I'm not arguing that.

What I'm telling you and would keep telling you is that all the development [b]you see today in a place like South Africa is ONLY possible where true sanity and modern civilization thrives. So far, this is ONLY found among white people. [/b]Anywhere whites dominate is where you experience real development and growth.

The black man is not wired to successfully function within modern civilization. The average black man's mentality is ape-like. I know you've got lots of lessons to teach me... it's fine but, trust me, I know what I'm saying.
Lol, I just knew this thread would be a magnet for coons.

2 Likes

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by MRDEE01: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
rita25:
DO U HAVE GUARANTORS? CALL 07062650840 ASK OF MADAM

Am calling the number, no on is picking up
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, I just knew this thread would be a magnet of coons.

LMAO grin grin grin I'm hijacking this one.

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by IronGalaxy: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin grin grin I'm hijacking this one.
By all means..take it bro. On this forum you will sure need it. grin

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by IronGalaxy: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
bikefab post=107522368[b:
]De Klerk was an honourable man[/b]. Mandela classified him as such in his book A LONG WALK TO FREEDOM. He granted some privileges to Madiba and some of his fellow political prisoners. May his soul rest in peace.
Madiba was very reconciliatory nothing else. There's nothing honourable about De Klerk.
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by JaceBlaze: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, I just knew this thread would be a magnet for coons.

I'd that the real dictionary definition of a Nigerian? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2021

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by IronGalaxy: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I'd that the real dictionary definition of a Nigerian? shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin Yup! Even Oxford know their butt licking ways now

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wait a damn minute, how come I've never heard of this south Africa president, is this some Mandela effect or some shit....#lightskpoli

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
justscorchone:
Wait a damn minute, how come I've never heard of this south Africa president, is this some Mandela effect or some shit....#lightskpoli

Lol grin, there were many white presidents before Mandela but they ran a racist system. Mandela was the first black and democratic president - and a world icon.

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by ovcwality(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Noshitboi:
With all the atrocities whites committed they still allowed them to stay. They've really helped in building south Africa especially economically
Nigerians should focus on our country, red man or purple man no one cares as far as we learn from each other
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by JaceBlaze: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
IronGalaxy:
grin Yup! Even Oxford know their butt licking ways now

Lol that's just wild.
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Noshitboi:

And thanks to the same whites most South African blacks were rendered unable to participate in the economy full time because of something called Bantu education...
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by armyofone(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
bikefab:
De Klerk was an honourable man. Mandela classified him as such in his book A LONG WALK TO FREEDOM. He granted some privileges to Madiba and some of his fellow political prisoners. May his soul rest in peace.

Some of those privileges made Mandela last long in prison.

Unlike the one in SA backyard we read they serve stones and watery beans as food.

RIP
Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by IyamiOse: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Noshitboi:

Self hate!

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
fergie001:

CONFIRMED:

Just In:

Private funeral and cremation set for Sunday, 21 November. No media. LOL grin

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by fergie001: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Just In:

Private funeral and cremation set for Sunday, 21 November. No media. LOL grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by TMKsouth: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
fergie001:

CONFIRMED:

Re: FW De Klerk Dies At 85 by fergie001: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
TMKsouth:

Saw it on News24 a few minutes ago...... Wednesday to Sunday.

Nice one...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Military Bans Tesla Cars Citing Camera, Sensor Spy Concerns / Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President / Morgan Freeman Mistaken For Nelson Mandela On Billboard In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.