Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One (1263 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / Never Trust A Mechanic, My Experience With A Close One / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by ayo84(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
How can one avoid being scammed or swindled by a mechanic in collaboration with a supposed friend one met on LinkedIn who turned out to be a leftist disguising as a right wing person of light using subliminals and esoteric communication. The mechanic doesn't want to list the things he repaired and costs associated with his service deliverables and items purchased so that I can gain experience as a car owner. The left mechanic ppl seem to have some subliminal dealings that Is why there are so many abandoned vehicles
Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by Mrsoft3(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
ayo84:
How can one avoid being scammed or swindled by a mechanic in collaboration with a supposed friend one met on LinkedIn who turned out to be a leftist disguising as a right wing person of light using subliminals and esoteric communication. The mechanic doesn't want to list the things he repaired and costs associated with his service deliverables and items purchased so that I can gain experience as a car owner. The left mechanic ppl seem to have some subliminal dealings that Is why there are so many abandoned vehicles

Your English is not explaining anything yet sir. Please come to our level

13 Likes

Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by Kingdemu: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Your English is not explaining anything yet sir. Please come to our level
I concur cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by olenyi: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
ayo84:

Come again.

3 Likes

Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by Cokahot: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
My mechanic billed me 20k for toks ball joint,while new one is 12k and toks 6k for pair. Now abs he said its 8k,but my mind know say e no go ass 4k. Everyone is a cheat and liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by Dozieson(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cokahot:
My mechanic billed me 20k for toks ball joint,while new one is 12k and toks 6k for pair. Now abs he said its 8k,but my mind know say e no go ass 4k. Everyone is a cheat and liar

gbam!
Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by ayo84(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cokahot:

The friend ,supposed friend I told to help me get the car with the intention of us rolling to do legitimate business seems to have gotten other ideas, most times people of the left who rely on the human soul matrix awareness and consciousness and primitive networking system that seeks to rival the technology of physics using semi conductors and metallurgical elements was probably influenced by his matrix team to switch of his phone, probably jump or teleport and become incommunicado in an attempt of dopplebangging or impersonation, I can swear I have seen him shapeshift into me before, really weird stuff.
Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by ayo84(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
You see why it is difficult and dangerous to rely on people of the left who rely on the matrix and who discard new technology but low and behold they have adapted to a two binary switch system, posing as Angel of light but dark so dark within
Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by Mrsoft3(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
ayo84:

The friend ,supposed friend I told to help me get the car with the intention of us rolling to do legitimate business seems to have gotten other ideas, most times people of the left who rely on the human soul matrix awareness and consciousness and primitive networking system that seeks to rival the technology of physics using semi conductors and metallurgical elements was probably influenced by his matrix team to switch of his phone, probably jump or teleport and become incommunicado in an attempt of dopplebangging or impersonation, I can swear I have seen him shapeshift into me before, really weird stuff.

Hungry never catch you sir

10 Likes

Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
ayo84:

no wonder dem dey cheat you,because you no well

3 Likes

Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by demolagilbert: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
no wonder dem dey cheat you,because you no well
lol. This had me cracking up like a firecracker.
Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by Elsueno: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
This op reminds of Mr coolautofx grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by Cokahot: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Fuc k off my mentions u psycho. Oponu. Odeh
ayo84:

1 Like

Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by BoboKush(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
ayo84:

Wetin be all this nonsense u dey do.... Are u here to mumu or post issue u av for solution.... All these show off mumu is nt adding up
Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by wazzub: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
ayo84:

Are you saying your friend and the mech are from Yaba left? grin

1 Like

Re: A Mechanic Trying To Swindle One by ayo84(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2021
The Electronic system still spoilt, the car had electrical sparks, so many issues with the car after many expenditures on mechanics, I denounce this country.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Driver's License In Nigeria Cost? Please Expirience Only / Car Vibration / Need Advice On Passat 2006w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.