Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Please Advise A Brother Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise A Brother Urgently (885 Views)

How Can You Advise A Hor.ny Teenage Girl? / Please, Advise A Single 30 Years Old Virgin / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise A Brother Urgently by DanZenithh(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good Afternoon Fellow Nlders. Please guys I NEED YOUR QUICK AND HONEST ADVICE.

I am married, I met my wife in my working place, implies that we're co worker, our marriage is 6 yrs old. We are in the same level. We're both xtian but to me she's more dedicated than I do in terms of punctuality in the presence of God, but my own duty always call for more time.

We love ourselves so much. A year into our relationship my wife started confiding in one Alhaja, a staff too, Anything that happens under my roof she must feed it to Alhaja and that one used to Advice her, of which has made her to change totally at home.

Because of love, Trust and affections between us, I believe we can do things together, I believe if I planted and she watered, all na still because of the bond and love.

As a result of the above, I started my building project and my wife knews about it, it comes to a level she decided to join me in terms of funding the project, I accepted, at least it is OUR HOUSE , mind you, any member of my family didn't know about the project or she joinning in the project. I just believe that after the completion of the project my family members Will surely call upon to see it.

As s results of the funding of this project, we suffers Scarcity of funds in other areas where we supposed to touch and both of us made to understand the reason behind it, after all is our own project we're financing, is just a matter of time, good!

This year February, when it is time to pay our rent, the money on me I just spend on the Site, but my wife has little change, I told her to use her money for whatever she want but she insisted that we should use it to pay rent of which I later agreed to and I added the remaining change to make the actual Cost.

Hmmm, recently, a fight broke out between us, a very tough one. Since I married her I never responded her to any of her siblings neither she reported me too. But this time her mum came around and behold my wife said hat she is the one that paid for house rent, it was a rude shock when I heard such, also, she said I am the one she's giving all her money to(Project), her Mum attacked me so much that I wept.

Before her Mum came, she went to one of my Brother and explained everything to him including the house projects that we've made Secret between Us, and my Brother invited me and said a lot of things to me which she might not be Happy with if she eventually heard it.

Though we've settled it But, My Brothers and Sisters, KINDLY GUVE ME YOUR ADVISE.

Sorry for the long post
Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by AutoChick4U(f): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
My neighbor's wife slapped him in public just he lost his job and she's d one funding the family. Pitied him

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by chatinent: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmm, recently, a fight broke out between us, a very tough one.
Tell us, was the fight connected in anyway to you telling her she is eating your money and not supporting? Did the fight in anyway bring in the issue of the Alhaja?

Complete the story of the fight so we can study where the anger is from.

Since I married her I never responded her to any of her siblings neither she reported me too. But this time her mum came around and behold my wife said hat she is the one that paid for house rent,
What caused the quarrel! Her statement is clearly induced from what transpired between you both!

it was a rude shock when I heard such, also, she said I am the one she's giving all her money to(Project), her Mum attacked me so much that I wept.
When two people, especially couples, have an issue and are reporting it to a third party, normal normal, dem dey talk things wey go pain the other person. Na who cry fcck up.

Before her Mum came, she went to one of my Brother and explained everything to him including the house projects that we've made Secret between Us,
Ok?
Hmm. This kind of quarrel that went this far you aren't disclosing what went wrong tho. Seems you are at fault. Don't argue. I know if she is the one at fault, you for don clearly state am to have more points to vindicate yourself.

and my Brother invited me and said a lot of things to me which she might not be Happy with if she eventually heard it.
Smiles. Yes, I know what your brother said. When he was telling you why your woman came, you interrupted him and called her names for disclosing the secrets of the house project, as you told him, “wanted it to be a surprise.”

By saying that and defending yourself, your both sided against her and called her a bad wife ...even adding salt to injury. You noticed but was a cowardly man to counter it after the much you yourself said. All of it steemed from your responses to defend yourself and recruit backup to your side.

Though we've settled it But, My Brothers and Sisters, KINDLY GUVE ME YOUR ADVISE.
Psycology says you are still claiming all your roles in the issue were right! Well, well, well, all I can say is don't man-down and follow the woman nature of reporting to relatives when you have issues. That is the point you defend your wife and family!

Why?

The quarrel will definitely end some day...but all you said against her, all the name-calling, all the kiss and tell, all the gossip you said in annoyance, all the things they heard...cannot be unheard.

Peace.

Lalasticlala, Dominique, come and help this uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by Qatar2022: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Have a bit secret as s man of the house, don't let your wife know everything and that of house rent please borrow money next time.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by DanZenithh(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Thanks
Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by Jeremani: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
which help do u need?
cos ur story is incomplete, what led to the querel?

infact I no want the complete story again.

but next time try and be the man in your house, cry wey ur wife supposed dey cry na u dey cry.

and that alhaji wey dey give ur wife advice hmmm
just dey give Dem close marking cos that man I dey suspect am.

and that your wife mother shey na craze dey worry her, she no sey her daughter don marry. the way she attack u, is like she get upper hand for ur house.

when u guyz finally settled, tell not to involve third party in your family issue.
Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by Bombastically00(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
My Dad once took me to one of his land, The building is almost completed, I was so happy then my daddy scolded me not to tell my mum cuz he wanted to finish it before telling my mum....Me getting home , momma asked me where the both of us went to, I had to gist her about the house, i told her not to tell my dad...she was smiling and I was happy not knowing its going to cause wahala inside the house...Throughout that week na family members dey show for our house...even tenant know say my papa get house....

Fact is that : I no trust my Mama not to talk of Wife

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by ExtremeDot: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Your last statement show say una dun settle the matter. Why you come still need advice?
Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by ybalogs(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
The project is still very on and that's to say she isn't laying claim to it. The advice you need is on what ground? In as much as the case is settled,just know that women will be women,they are configured to make mistakes so know what to tell her and know the help you'd accept from her especially if it affects your ego . Shalom.
Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by ImaIma1(f): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bombastically00:
My Dad once took me to one of his land, The building is almost completed, I was so happy then my daddy scolded me not to tell my mum cuz he wanted to finish it before telling my mum....Me getting home , momma asked me where the both of us went to, I had to gist her about the house, i told her not to tell my dad...she was smiling and I was happy not knowing its going to cause wahala inside the house...Throughout that week na family members dey show for our house...even tenant know say my papa get house....

Fact is that : I no trust my Mama not to talk of Wife

You don't trust your mum or wife, but you trust yourself. You that cannot keep a secret as serious as that. Well done o.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by Savedday: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by peedeeasobie(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
DanZenithh:
Good Afternoon Fellow Nlders. Please guys I NEED YOUR QUICK AND HONEST ADVICE.

I am married, I met my wife in my working place, implies that we're co worker, our marriage is 6 yrs old. We are in the same level. We're both xtian but to me she's more dedicated than I do in terms of punctuality in the presence of God, but my own duty always call for more time.

We love ourselves so much. A year into our relationship my wife started confiding in one Alhaja, a staff too, Anything that happens under my roof she must feed it to Alhaja and that one used to Advice her, of which has made her to change totally at home.

Because of love, Trust and affections between us, I believe we can do things together, I believe if I planted and she watered, all na still because of the bond and love.

As a result of the above, I started my building project and my wife knews about it, it comes to a level she decided to join me in terms of funding the project, I accepted, at least it is OUR HOUSE , mind you, any member of my family didn't know about the project or she joinning in the project. I just believe that after the completion of the project my family members Will surely call upon to see it.

As s results of the funding of this project, we suffers Scarcity of funds in other areas where we supposed to touch and both of us made to understand the reason behind it, after all is our own project we're financing, is just a matter of time, good!

This year February, when it is time to pay our rent, the money on me I just spend on the Site, but my wife has little change, I told her to use her money for whatever she want but she insisted that we should use it to pay rent of which I later agreed to and I added the remaining change to make the actual Cost.

Hmmm, recently, a fight broke out between us, a very tough one. Since I married her I never responded her to any of her siblings neither she reported me too. But this time her mum came around and behold my wife said hat she is the one that paid for house rent, it was a rude shock when I heard such, also, she said I am the one she's giving all her money to(Project), her Mum attacked me so much that I wept.

Before her Mum came, she went to one of my Brother and explained everything to him including the house projects that we've made Secret between Us, and my Brother invited me and said a lot of things to me which she might not be Happy with if she eventually heard it.

Sorry for the long post

It is shocking how adults will have issues and think they will get answers from random, faceless people on social media.

Keep asking sir
Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by Clinghton: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Refund the money but don't keep grudges.
Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by lilvicky68(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Since you guys have settled..

Case closed..
Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by ray501(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Please Advise A Brother Urgently by Bombastically00(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2021
ImaIma1:

You don't trust your mum or wife, but you trust yourself. You that cannot keep a secret as serious as that. Well done o.
I no trust myself too wink

(1) (Reply)

S***x With My Landlady's Daughter 18+ / Should I Picking Her Call? / Did He Act Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.