Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Hausa Man Praising Apga Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Man Praising Apga Party (23685 Views)

Unfathomable Joy: Peter Obi Has Destroyed Ojukwu APGA Party In The East / APGA Party Members Boo Anambra Deputy Governor Over Comments Against Peter Obi / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Godons1: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
The North will soon turn Charles Soludo to another Governor Hope Uzodima. grin grin grin grin grin angry

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by money121(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by 007lss: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ay77:
Anything against APC is fine by me
and pdp too, they are the same that put us in all this mess
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Patrioticman007(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by UselessBuhari: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Igbo man forming Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Kellie069(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is not news
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
frugal:

Probably lived all his life in Anambra.
Ok I am gonna consider you having said "probably" means you ain't really sure..
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Oppy2k2: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
g
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by BrickDevo: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Love4all24:
This man is no Hausa man. You can see through the facade and accent. Contrary to most of y’all, I’d want a unified Nigeria where things work. I’m Igbo and I do not want us balkanized. In love, equity, and respect, Nigeria would be a great country.
E pain am
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by redcliff: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Love4all24:
This man is no Hausa man. You can see through the facade and accent. Contrary to most of y’all, I’d want a unified Nigeria where things work. I’m Igbo and I do not want us balkanized. In love, equity, and respect, Nigeria would be a great country.

it will never happen because the people you are seeking unity from have a totally different mindset from you qnd there is no middle point . its either you agree to be finally subjugated or become a muslim whichever way, you will still be subjugated. this is the only way they can "unite" with you.
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Arieljay(f): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin
epondudu:
Na Igbo guy see his head.

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Emmypure: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nka meru apc vamn for eye

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by 88natzy(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hugh!
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Jackbaur88: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
This country will be one of the best to live if we had embrace our diversity and live as one

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Nonybb: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Buhari is an affliction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by jrusky(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
In as far he did not praised the demonic destiny destroyer party called apc it is fine by me.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Kanipromotions: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cry no more , if you got a disabled Instagram account send a DM , I can help you recover it
Dm me @ 09017941123 on WhatsApp
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cringe
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Phone is clean and used for 2 weeks. Got this and was gifted 13pro max. Selling off the 12promax ....new with the box and the cord that came with it.....
Price is 610k

Call 0.7.0.3.0.3.6.3986. You can send a message on WhatsApp

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by femi4: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9iwuKpXZZw

The Hausa man was full of praises for the Anambra State Gov. Chief Willi Obiano..

Anambra is truly not Imo.
A typical hausa man cannot speak intelligently like that. Na confirm igbó man
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by ExposingdMatrix: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by sonnie10: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
The guy suffered until second Niger bridge appeared on his foreface.
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Vado(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Love4all24:

What a futile hope.
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by TundeEdnut35(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
epondudu:

he is an igbo boy his head is flat grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Paretomaster1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Scripted.... how did you know he is Hausa I bet you don't even know who the Hausas are..
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by newoffer: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Igbo head no dey long like dis.
epondudu:

Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by discusant: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ay77:
Anything against APC is fine by me

Even Fulani man knows that APC placed Nigeria as a country with the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, as a most terrorized country in Africa.
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Frontend: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Viraltrends123:
We've mixed already, nothing like division again. Go to south west, you see millions of igbos that can speak yoruba fluently, some can't even speak Igbo well again. Same thing in the North, there are several yoruba communities, where you see people thay only bear Yoruba names and but can't speak yoruba well. Same with igbos.

The few people in south east shouting for division are those that are planning to grab land or position when the division occurs. The funny thing is there would be intracommunity wars, like the ones happening today, on the long run, the poor people shouting online will not be given anything, only the rich and popular people will share the land and position amongst themselves.
You Don't expect them to pick a president or governors from nairaland.
U want kill me with laugh
Re: Hausa Man Praising Apga Party by Tinyemeka(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9iwuKpXZZw

The Hausa man was full of praises for the Anambra State Gov. Chief Willi Obiano..

Anambra is truly not Imo.

He's Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Won’t Produce Nigeria’s President Through “Nzogbu Nzogbu” Politics -Soludo / Edo 2020: “Meet Us In Appeal Court”, APC Tells Obaseki / Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.