Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Kennie Tech Opportunities For Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kennie Tech Opportunities For Writer (237 Views)

Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills / Call For Writer X Dysh / Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kennie Tech Opportunities For Writer by kenniefawole(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
My name is Kennie Fawole , CEO of Kennietech , one of the most notable web developer & business strategist on nairaland , my thread speaks volume of me , check them out

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

. Over the pass week I have held several paid training and internship classes . Today , I want to take in over 10+ Writers to work with me and learn the concept of the digital world , Kennie tech is taking interns to work with , while you learn the basic of writing , blog management , SEO and content creation , you will be working with the company . Interested interns can as well take our web development class for free if interested

Basic things to note
1) While interning you will be working for the company , assisting with sole basic things
2) Internship is virtual
3) After internship , you will still be affiliated with the company which means we can ask for you help anytime anyday .
4) On finishing your internship , you will be awarded a certificate
5) Data Allocation , among other benefits

Requirement
1) Actively online and have the time to learn
2) Ready and willingly to Learn
3) Internship is completely free
4) You must be someone with passion to write

Application
Interested Applicants are required to contact +2347083946059

(1) (Reply)

Driver In Credit Afrique Microfinance Bank On The Island. / Showroom Manager / Teaching Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.