Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills (533 Views)

Kennie Tech Opportunities For Writer / VACANCY: Office Assistant / Intern (with Driving Experience And License) / Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by kenniefawole(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2023
My name is Kennie Fawole , CEO of Kennietech , one of the most notable web developer & business strategist on nairaland , my thread speaks volume of me , check them out

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

. Over the pass week I have held several paid training and internship classes . Today , I want to take in over 10+ Writers to work with me and learn the concept of the digital world , Kennie tech is taking interns to work with , while you learn the basic of writing , blog management , SEO and content creation , you will be working with the company . Interested interns can as well take our web development class for free if interested

Basic things to note
1) While interning you will be working for the company , assisting with sole basic things
2) Internship is virtual
3) After internship , you will still be affiliated with the company which means we can ask for you help anytime anyday .
4) On finishing your internship , you will be awarded a certificate
5) Data Allocation , among other benefits

Requirement
1) Actively online and have the time to learn
2) Ready and willingly to Learn
3) Internship is completely free
4) You must be someone with passion to write

Application
Interested Applicants are required to contact +2347083946059

4 Likes

Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by kenniefawole(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by dharmie13(f): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Good evening!Pls is this intern opportunity still open
Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by Emmex45(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Hello
What are the requirements cause I have a low grade Android phone and I seriously wants to join
Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by kenniefawole(m): 11:42am On Feb 14
We are taking writers intern !
Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by Goalty01: 12:40pm On Feb 14
kenniefawole:

I am interested.
Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by Slickbishop(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14
kenniefawole:

How do I join?
Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by dharmie13(f): 1:12pm On Feb 14
I am interested
Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by kenniefawole(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16
dharmie13:
I am interested

Send us a message on whatsapp , contact is in signature
Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by kenniefawole(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16
Slickbishop:

How do I join?

Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by kenniefawole(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16
Goalty01:

I am interested.

Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by Aishawrite3(f): 6:49pm On Feb 16
Slickbishop:

How do I join?
Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by kenniefawole(m): 10:27am On Feb 17
[quote author=Aishawrite3 post=128489924][/quote]

Re: Intern With Kennie Technologies And Learn A Lot Of Digital Skills by kenniefawole(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26
I am currently taking interns

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Teacher Wanted In One Of The West African Countries / Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant / How You Can Start Making Massive Income As An Individual Without Any Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.