Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Writers Needed As Intern - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed As Intern (454 Views)

Crypto Writer Needed As Intern / Writers Of Different Niches Needed As Many As Possible / University Students Needed As Campus Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed As Intern by kenniefawole(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
My name is Kennie Fawole , CEO of Kennietech , one of the most notable web developer & business strategist on nairaland , my thread speaks volume of me , check them out

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

. Over the pass week I have held several paid training and internship classes . Today , I want to take in over 10+ Writers to work with me and learn the concept of the digital world , Kennie tech is taking interns to work with , while you learn the basic of writing , blog management , SEO and content creation , you will be working with the company . Interested interns can as well take our web development class for free if interested

Basic things to note
1) While interning you will be working for the company , assisting with sole basic things
2) Internship is virtual
3) After internship , you will still be affiliated with the company which means we can ask for you help anytime anyday .
4) On finishing your internship , you will be awarded a certificate
5) Data Allocation , among other benefits

Requirement
1) Actively online and have the time to learn
2) Ready and willingly to Learn
3) Internship is completely free
4) You must be someone with passion to write

Application
Interested Applicants are required to contact +2347083946059

2 Likes

Re: Writers Needed As Intern by DAVIDMOE(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
kenniefawole:
My name is Kennie Fawole , CEO of Kennietech , one of the most notable web developer & business strategist on nairaland , my thread speaks volume of me , check them out

. Over the pass week I have held several paid training and internship classes . Today , I want to take in over 10+ Writers to work with me and learn the concept of the digital world , Kennie tech is taking interns to work with , while you learn the basic of writing , blog management , SEO and content creation , you will be working with the company . Interested interns can as well take our web development class for free if interested

Basic things to note
1) While interning you will be working for the company , assisting with sole basic things
2) Internship is virtual
3) After internship , you will still be affiliated with the company which means we can ask for you help anytime anyday .

Requirement

Application
I have interest in learning how to write but I only have my phone available now. My laptop is bad.
Re: Writers Needed As Intern by kenniefawole(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
DAVIDMOE:
I have interest in learning how to write but I only have my phone available now. My laptop is bad.

Yes you can learn with your phone
Re: Writers Needed As Intern by Udoboss(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2021
kenniefawole:

Basic things to note
2) Internship is virtual

Requirement

Application

Wow... This is a nice offer..
Plz long would the training last and is offer still open ??
Re: Writers Needed As Intern by kenniefawole(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2021
Udoboss:

Wow... This is a nice offer..
Plz long would the training last and is offer still open ??

According to the training calendar, 3 months
Re: Writers Needed As Intern by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2021
Nice one, OP.

Volunteer Writers Needed!!!

If you are a writer and would love to build your portfolio, have solid and various samples that you would be able to present to your future potential clients, there is a website that would give you a platform for such.

Also, data subscription will be given to you in order to get started.

If you are interested in this kind of project or have someone who might need this experience to augment their portfolio, do contact the contacts below via WhatsApp and share.

Kindly contact these phone numbers: 08020633543 or 08136113444.

All the best!

PS: There's no remuneration involved but the plethora benefits afterwards would be made known to you once you express interest.
Re: Writers Needed As Intern by Udoboss(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2021
kenniefawole:

According to the training calendar, 3 months

Have You started??
Re: Writers Needed As Intern by kenniefawole(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Udoboss:

Have You started??

We are starting the next session by Monday

(1) (Reply)

A New Content Creation Company Seeking Employee / Weed Against Depression / THE BRAIL. ....A Poetry For Lost Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.