Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke (18843 Views)

Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / PDP Governors Congratulate Buhari, Crack In Atiku’s Camp - Vanguard / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by fergie001: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Light has come to Osun. Congratulations, Sen. Ademola Adeleke, on a well-fought victory. Also, hearty congratulations to the PDP family and all stakeholders who came together to make this possible. Most importantly, congratulations to the great people of Osun State for proving that power indeed belongs to the people. -AA

Atiku Abubakar

Again, my heartfelt congratulations go out to my dear friend, Sen. @AAdeleke_01, who understood the lessons from 2018 and worked to build stronger coalitions across the state and the nation. You have demonstrated that you are truly the leader that Osun needs at this crucial time.

I pray that Almighty Allah blesses the incoming Governor of Osun State, Sen. @AAdeleke_01, the great people of Osun, and the entire Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Abubakar Bukola Saraki

Osun 2022: Obaseki congratulates Sen. Adeleke on guber victory

I congratulate the candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ademola Adeleke, on his victory in the Osun 2022 governorship election.

The people of Osun State have made their choice through the ballot, choosing the PDP and our ideals of equity, unity and progress over the retrogressive policies that have had them in dire straits these past years.

We stand with the people of Osun in sending a clear message to Nigerians that we are prepared and ready to rescue them from the hardship and woes that they have been thrown into.

We thank the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for sustaining the electoral reforms which started in the September 19, 2020 Edo State governorship election. These reforms have ensured a peaceful, fair and credible conduct of the election, which gave the people the freedom to elect their preferred candidate.

As a party, we remain steadfast in our commitment to rescue Nigeria and are, by this victory, fired up to go into the 2023 general elections to win.

His Excellency,
Godwin Obaseki
Governor, Edo State

On behalf of the people and government of Bauchi State, I wish my colleague and brother, Senator Ademola Adeleke, a hearty congratulations on successfully retrieving his mandate to serve the great people of Osun State. You are the people's choice. Congratulations to the PDP and all stakeholders who worked day and night to make this possible. Power to The People! #OsunDecides

Bala Mohammed (Governor of Bauchi State)

On behalf of the government and the good people of Oyo State, I congratulate the Governor-Elect, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke and the people of Osun State on this victory. It's great to have a second PDP flag flying in the southwest.

Truly, power resides with the people.

Seyi Makinde (Governor of Oyo State)

I congratulate the people of Osun State and my brother, Senator Ademola Adeleke, the PDP candidate for a decisive victory at yesterday’s polls.

Senator Adeleke’s victory has shown the entire country that the PDP is ready, willing, and able to rescue Nigeria in 2023. It not only sets the momentum for the future, but it also highlights the need for unity within our ranks.

This is why, as we prepare for the arduous task ahead, I pray that our party can sustain this drive into next year, as we work to elect Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the next President of Nigeria.

Congratulations to the people of Osun! Congratulations to my brother, Senator Adeleke! Congratulations to our great party, the PDP!

Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa (Governor of Delta State)

The good people of Osun State have spoken loud & clear that politics is local. I want to congratulate my brother, Senator @IsiakaAdeleke1 on his victory. The @OfficialPDPNig family appreciates the Good people of Osun for sending the signal that H.E @atiku is coming.

Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (Governor of Sokoto State)

Congratulations to Sen. Ademola Adeleke, Osun State Governor-Elect

I heartily congratulate my dear brother and friend, the man always beaming with smiles, Senator Ademola Adeleke, now a 'dancing Governor' for his overwhelming victory and declaration as Governor-Elect of the State of Osun.

This victory of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Osun State is so reassuring and a positive sign for a new Nigeria.

I congratulate the people of Osun State for turning out to cast and defend their votes.

I wish to appreciate the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the different electoral officers and security agencies for ensuring we have a largely peaceful election across the 30 Local Government Areas.

As Chairman of the PDP Osun Gubernatorial National Campaign Council, and with the support of our party leadership, I feel very happy that we all worked collectively to deliver this election to our party.

Thank you Governor Godwin Obaseki
Abubakar Bukola Saraki

Imole de! Light has truly come to Osun State.

Once again, congratulations all.

~ SDD

Douye Diri (Governor of Bayelsa State)

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by chatinent: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bobo Chigaco rn:

“shebi mo sọ fun this boy to make sure he buys enough votes...(pauses for ten minutes) Common Osun he can't win. Kosi wahala but if I fail this election, ko ni dafun yen.

(Pauses for six minutes)

I brought you to politics. I brought Buhari. I invented Nigeria. Irabgiji is now like London because of me and you want to rob off the presidency off me?

Oloun ma je.

You'll go back to eating agbado, ewa, and ...(pauses for ten minutes) and agbado.

Emi Lokan.

Youruba lo kan.

If I don't win, I will make sure stroke catch me.

Insha Allah.”

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Odin13: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wike and his tribal Yoruba supporters can keep their congratulations

Will be so foolish if he pens any..

Power to the people
Congratulations PDP!

Atiku/Okowa next!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by 3LACK: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wike?

At least no matter how bitter he is he should congratulate now

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by yinkus6750(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Well deserved victory.
Always retreat to restrategise whenever you are cheated.
Karma is a must
But please, stop dancing and get good ethics befitting of a governor

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by WibusJaga: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congrats.
The people are taking back what rightly belongs to them. Same way we will take back our country come 2023. cool

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by helinues: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congratulations to Governor elect Senator Adeleke.

The number of voters was actually impressive even though people are still voting for party than candidate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by etokhana: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Congrats dancing Senator, incoming dancing Gov.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by MonkeyMods(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
In life....never give up.

But Tinubu should give up please

Tinubu has finally been demystified by his people in his own home state

Ifele

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Think9ja(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2022
Seyi Makinde that refused to campaign for Adeleke is now congratulating him.

Wike will soon follow

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Stanislause94: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Normals
This is how they’ll congratulate Peter Obi February next year.
You can screenshot this for reference purpose

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by MadeInTokyo: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Fayose the Bastard sold Ekiti state election to Tinubu for a pot of Porridges by fielding a weak candidate,instead of allowing Segun Oni to fly the party flag

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
hmm
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
post=114789482] CONGRATULATIONS to OSUN people.
You have chosen who you want as your Governor for the next 4 years.

God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari, because,

It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Memory lane........
Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari.
Fair is fair.
No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa(now twice), Oyo State, Edo State, Zamfara state and Anambra states.

At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states, (Now losing same Edo again) The victories were fair and square.
The party lost in Bayelsa (twice), Zamfara, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

I congratulate Senator Ademola Adeleke, candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), on his victory in the Osun gubernatorial election. The people of Osun have expressed their will through the ballot.

This is what democracy is all about: respect for the will of the people.

The successful conduct of #OsunDecides2022 is a demonstration of the maturity and the commitment of all stakeholders, towards strengthening the integrity of the electoral process in Nigeria.

I remain fully committed to leaving behind a legacy of credible elections in Nigeria.
[/quote]

May God continue to bless Popsy all the days of his life.
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

[quote author=Elijahrona
:
Buhari may have his flaws, but he's surely living the legacy of credible elections.
Truly, he belongs to everyone and no one.
Xtyno:
So glad to hear that from you Mr President. If this will be the only legacy you will leave behind, it will heal a lot of wounds... Shalom!
Words of a wise men in our land.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool
It's easier to succeed in life with the right families and friends

The Adeleke family have been pulling each other up like a true family regardless of their differences

As an unapologetic commited APC and stuanch Tinubu fan,. I must say the Adeleke win in Osun is truly well deserved and inspirational unlike Oyetola , Aregbesola and Omisore that went into battle with disunity

Isiaka Adeleke sherubawon was one of the few people that fought for Osun State creation and he was the first civilian Governor, again he was among the hero's of June 12, when he died his people rewarded his brother with the Senatorial seat

Ademola Adeleke lost 2018 Election by less than mere 500 votes based on INEC laws technicalities, Lack of Basic Educational Certificate and inexperience...

Adeleke took his loss with resilience and went back to school to get an associate degree in US,he gave many poor Osun indegenes scholarship in AU, he came back to contest a better man and won with over 35,000 votes over an incumbent
Words of a wise man.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.

Moh247:

Thanks Ma'm... Happy Sunday
Happy Sunday bro.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
Whether the evil ones like it or not.

CONGRATULATIONS to the citizens of Osun State for peacefully electing the man who they want to govern them for the next 4 years.
We wish everyone in the State of Liberty and Service the very best in life.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want at [/color].

God bless Osun State.
God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria

And we are not forgetting the good work of our Darling Daddy.
A man of virtue and honesty.
May God continue to bless him all the days of his life.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by hamedollar(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
No much different, the same cycle

Nigerians are likely to be facing another doom in the next four years.

All the major candidates people are clamoring for have their shortcomings.

Starting from Tinubu is old, his party brought hardship to masses. And he enjoys moving with touts

Atiku is clueless, he has no vision, he just wants to be there as Mr president.

Peter obi, if he won Biafra will come out stronger and a quick way for Nigeria to separate. Another regret awaiting to be falling on Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by kennethfranc(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ekiti people eff up big time
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by pointblankeirie: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
This country na just cruise, same people that voted PDP out after 16 years of misrule now see same PDP as their savior chai Buhari e no go better for u angry

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
3LACK:
Wike?

At least

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by fof1: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Odin13:
Wike and his tribal Yoruba supporters can keep their congratulations

Will be so foolish if he pens any..

Power to the people
Congratulations PDP!

Atiku/Okowa next!

SUCH A FLIPPANT IRRESPONSIBLE BIGOT...WHAT BROUGHT WIKE INTO UR MOUTH... HATERS OF TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Zico5(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Igbo really want change for Nigeria but can't change bad government in their region. They keep on voting the same PDP into power despite their absymal performance in Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia. The same scenario in Anambra where APGA has held unto power for almost 20 years. They want to force others to accept Peter Obi their agent of change despite not being able to change their respective states. Yoruba are dynamic, we don't follow party but individuals. If we perceive u won't change we change the system. Everyone will see grand change in Lagos very soon cos APC know that's the next target. Let Igbo keep on speculating how the voting projection will go. We don't vote party but individuals with good political structure.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
At this point, Wike should swallow his pride and congratulate Adeleke.
I know that he expected Adeleke to come visit him as god of PDP he has been claiming.

Anyways, I only pity Samuel Ortom and Fayose who feels trolling the path of wike is best for them at this critical time.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by famology(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wike
Ortom
Makinde
Ikpeazu
Fayose
Ugwanyi

These ones nor dey PDP again?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, PDP Governors Congratulate Ademola Adeleke by DAwest7: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
grin
3LACK:
Wike?

u wiket o the task heavy na how he won pen am? It’s like telling Amoda yekini ogunlere aka grandpa Tilumbu to congratulate Imole

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Files Fresh Lawsuit Against Tinubu In America - Aide / Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others / Nigerian Policeman Threatening To Shoot A Civilian (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.