Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? (39440 Views)

Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki / Irene Onwuka Foundation Distributes 2000 Treated Mosquito Nets To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by Inosky(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Most times I do and sometimes I don't.
Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by temitope27(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2021
sexyking1:
tell me where in Nigeria that doesn't have mosquito?
my house
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by Lewisdinho(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin grin you be werey i swear
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hell no...

Mosquito nets are for kids and baby girls

You don't expect a real niggarr to fold up under Mosquito net like a pussy
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by sexyking1: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
my house
I won't be surprised to know that you are living in a slump, b'cos your type makes most noise
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by temitope27(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2021
sexyking1:

I won't be surprised to know that you are living in a slump, b'cos your type makes most noise
maybe I live in a slump or not, na ur problem be that
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by frozen70(f): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
are you telling me mosquito lives everywhere

Ask Malaria
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by temitope27(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2021
frozen70:

Ask Malaria
do you have?
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by AlphaStyles(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Come SOUTH SOUTH especially CALABAR no sleep under net na if u no go treat malaria every week

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by eventainment(m): 10:16am On Nov 14, 2021
The net too the look ugly ones your set am up
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by Awise09(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Omicron007:
According to data from UNICEF, every two minutes, a child under five dies of malaria. Many of these deaths are preventable and treatable. In 2019, there were 229 million malaria cases globally that led to 409,000 deaths. Of these deaths, 67 per cent (274,000) were children under 5 years of age. This translates into a daily toll of nearly 750 children under age 5.

Malaria is an urgent public health priority. The disease and the costs of its treatment trap families in a cycle of illness, suffering and poverty. Today, nearly half of the world’s population, most of whom live in sub-Saharan Africa, are at risk for developing malaria and facing its economic challenges.

Sleeping under insecticide-treated mosquito nets (ITNs) on a regular basis is one of the most effective ways to prevent malaria transmission and reduce malaria related deaths.

However, some people still find it difficult to sleep under Mosquito Nets. Some say it causes heat while others have different reasons.

Do you sleep under an insecticide-treated Mosquito Net?
Let's hear from you.

Yes, intact if I didn't sleep under the net I might not be able to sleep well.
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by guru03(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Of recent Malaria free drugs are being given for children less than 6 years, but some wicked Nigerians have decided to start selling the drugs.
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by ayenale1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
I bleap tire under this net in benue
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by petite626: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
No. I spray insecticide

am a member of your watsapp group

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by judedwriter(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
I had to get mosquito net after a heavy dose of malaria and thyphoid about 2 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by wumi2017(f): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
maestro299:
What is that? Like insecticide or something?
Yes it's insecticide.."o n pa Ayan" o n pa efon ,,o n pa idun
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by Guzx: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
No
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by FullBlastLight: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hell no...

Mosquito nets are for kids and baby girls

You don't expect a real niggarr to fold up under Mosquito net like a pussy

Dis guy is too corrupt, he needs repentance & salvation on a more serious note!

How can one help him?

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by Cmeo(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2021
@Op are you sure you are not among those that are routing for $200m loan for Nigeria to buy mosquitoes nets when a vaccine against maalria has been made??

No one should talk us into buying mosquitoes nets when there are more deadlier claiming mortality than malaria in the world.
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by DemMannaScam: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lagos panel said there was massacre o

U go still grill vulture so?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

post=107592894:

It is on Frontpage already.
Make a thread and leave the rest for the moderators,
Okay?
You can quote one or two of them to get their attention to it
All the begging and promises just for your thread to be on the Frontpage is not necessary....okay?

A good thread speaks for itself.

We Rise.
cool
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by iamL(f): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
I can't sleep peacefully without it! The squared shaped one is very comfortable.

After I ran to the hospital to admit myself some years back i nor do yanga for net again o. If not that the doctor is our family doctor eh!

The mosquitoes in Some places are something else, if u are not careful u might think they are been sent.
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by Greenvaiper: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2021
[s]:

Okay?
All the begging and promises just for your thread to be on the Frontpage is not necessary....okay?

We Rise.
cool[/s]

Trash
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by Greenvaiper: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]:

Okay?

We Rise.
cool[/s]

This one still dey nairaland prison dey chop watery beans. Happy Xmas and new year in nairaland jail. Ozuoo
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by NLPoliceWoman: 2:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Greenvaiper:

This pig still dey nairaland prison dey chop watery beans. Happy Xmas and new year in nairaland jail. Nuisance
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by Greenvaiper: 2:37am On Dec 12, 2021
[s]NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2[/s]

Abeg Getat
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by NLPoliceWoman: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Greenvaiper:

This one still dey nairaland prison dey chop watery beans. Happy Xmas and new year in nairaland jail. Ozuoo
Again,
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by Greenvaiper: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun ynd44 Justise Dominiqe.
Rule 2

Seun mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala rule 19
Re: Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Insecticide is toxic to health, but I do not know anybody in Nigeria that sells the untreated nets which I would prefer. I have looked for it for long without success. However in "developed" nations the default is the untreated net, it is rare to buy a treated net in UK.
Makes me suspect it is deliberate policy by UN to poison African, by only "gifting" us the treated nets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / Why Do Medical Practitioners Use Crazy Writing When Prescribing Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.