Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census (35907 Views)

Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Americans Debate The Most Popular African Ethnic Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Putindbutt: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kwashiman:

Ogbeni I've observed that your posts are always inundated with baseless verbosities, braggadocious assertions, and emotionally-induced rants, almost feels like you're about to burst a nerve or two and have brain aneurysms grin... fara ba le, if you're so sure that Yorubas have achieved more than the Igbos at all levels and benchmarks of human accomplishments... then break down your facts on the basis of metrics so we can preen your facts and figures accordingly. No be to say write lengthy trash with big words to project some alpha image of intellectual superiority when in truth you're reel out the very symptoms of an insecure under-achiever who is trying SO HARD to come off as resoundingly smart. Personally when it comes to quantifying achievements, you have to be very statistical, empirical in presenting your facts, and analytical in your overview of all those facts presented... It's not as simple as naming few notable Yoruba global heavyweights in their respective fields of expertise, and then predicating the premise of your own narcissistic conclusions without recourse to a broad and unbiased objective debate... once again you're RANTING from a place of emotions and not facts, which makes you equally as guilty for the wrongs and maladies you accuse the Igbos of.

Now let's break down these human achievements on a comparative analysis of "ethnic superiority" between both ethnic groups (Igbos vs Yorubas) since you guys are so bent on feeding your egos with your jaundiced definitions and "I better pass you syndrome", can you list all the indices and metrics where you are so sure Yorubas have surpassed the Igbos?

Education? Bring your facts (stats)

Sports/entertainment/Art? Bring your facts and argue your stance intelligently

Global icons?

Diplomats?

Historical legends?

Technological advances?

Note that I'm breaking it all down to sample sizes so it can make your arguments easier, that's how intelligent people reason... no be to dey shout upandan and writing in power-points.
We've exposed your delusion of grandeur over and over again on this forum. There's nothing you can come up with that has not been previously punctured.
Your sample sizes are pretty much empty with nothing to prove. Dude, fill in the various categories whatever verifiable achievements, not your usual Aba-made fabrications.
Wait a minute, do you expect him to start the challenge you asked for?.. You must be a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by plaindealer: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mosunmola Abudu (1964 - )
She is popularly known as Mo Abudu. She is the first woman to own a pan-African TV channel in Nigeria and the rest of the continent.

grin...........................
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
plaindealer:

From Northern Nigeria and very well accomplished, but definitely not igbo.

And I say...

......give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by plaindealer: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
Donmobi:

And I say...

......give what belongs to Caesar to Caesar.
[/s]

Stop chasing me with your distractions, list the ones from your village.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Putindbutt: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

This is waste of time, we've debated and won this battle a million times on NL, go and sit down.

Exactly. Nothing new again.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by plaindealer: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Putindbutt:

Exactly. Nothing new again.

They started the same battle a million times and they lost a million times, they are hard lerners.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by plaindealer: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Folorunsho Alakija

Folorunsho Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of 2020.

grin,................

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Putindbutt: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. You're a joker. Are you lot not the braggart and insecure supremacists needing to validate the empty noise you make 24/7 ?

Why should I prove anything to you rather than the other way round?

You bring your "facts", if you indeed have them, and let us validate them exhaustively here and now.

I have been doing facts and providing verified statistics from when I first posted on this thread. Over to you Igbos now.
Impressive reply. No one will spoon-feed him, let's see what he's got up his sleeves.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Stop chasing me with your distractions, list the ones from your village.
Oh no!
Paindealer is pained!!

As much as I would love to

I believe I have served my cause very well.
In due time, u go see stats wey go mop up your ego very well.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Putindbutt: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
plaindealer:

grin...........................
Hold on a second bro, you've given a few names already. Let's see the Challenger's lists first and then we can give a rebuttal. I don't expect him to throw up a challenge and crawl back under his bed. Let's wait for Kwashima's compilation.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by plaindealer: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wizkid - Net worth of $21 Million.
Davido - Net worth of $19.5 Million.

2 Richest and the most popular Nigerian musicians..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by WoundedLamb: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don't understand Nigerians. You guys bicker over everything including which ethnic group has more people in diaspora? It's not a surprise Nigeria has more immigrants in the US than other African countries given the population difference. Likewise, it shouldn't be a surprise that there are more Yorubas amongst the immigrants seeing that Yorubas are higher in number in Nigeria. I wonder if this would have mattered this much if the destination in question was India or some other place than the US.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by jumobi1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Are some of you guys supremacists? That’s sick. Focus on spreading love.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Putindbutt: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Donmobi:

Say what u want bro
Did u know a majority of notable feminists in nigeria are igbos?
Do u know igbo women are one of the most strong hearted and least subdued women in nigeria?
(The Aba women riot tells alot about this)
Did you know before European influence, ancient igbo women regained their surnames even after marriage? (I stand to b corrected).
Its better to leave what u don't understand brother
Have you heard of Egba women riot?.. A well organized and powerful protest led by one of the most famous women in history. Aba women riot was rather a bunch of rebellious women who lost more than they intended. It comprised more ibibio and a few ibo women.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I don't understand Nigerians. You guys bicker over everything including which ethnic group has more people in diaspora? It's not a surprise Nigeria has more immigrants in the US than other African countries given the population difference. Likewise, it shouldn't be a surprise that there are more Yorubas amongst the immigrants seeing that Yorubas are higher in number in Nigeria. I wonder if this would have mattered this much if the destination in question was India or some other place than the US.
Europe creates products and develops ideas, whereas Nigerians make many babies and believe the size of their population proves them superior...I give Nigeria 50 years before it is back to the stone age...
Charles Taylor used to say: "Nigerians think we have to listen to them just because they are many"...being many is all Nigerians can boast about, stupidest country on earth.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
plaindealer:

2 Richest and the most popular Nigerian musicians..

grin grin
Dude now I know
Y u r calling this names...
...To satisfy ur selfish interests

I don't indulge in outside discussions but tell me
The two most famous actors and actresses from Nollywood respectively
Be sincere?

Yeah I know right!

Satifying yourself under the terms of doing your tribe a service,
It's different from responsibly facing a laid out debate.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by plaindealer: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wole Soyinka

The one and only Nigerian Nobel laureate..

grin grin grin.,,,
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin grin.,,,
Wole Soyinka earned his nobel prize in literature, that is horse shit.
If it is not science, it's trash.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by aribisala0(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
bitterment and painment
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
aribisala0:
bitterment and painment
nope, just fact checking. Only science counts. Everything else is stupid and worthless.
Talk about physics, computer science, mathematics, logics...
Don't talk about meaningless literature, fvck that.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by plaindealer: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
wysay:

[/s]

Your hypocrisy and ignorant opinion is irrelevant, your brothers just posted baby novel writers as the best Igboland has to offer.

Post your own and stop doing jealousy and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Your hypocrisy and ignorant opinion is irrelevant, your brothers just posted baby novel writers as the best Igboland has to offer.
I'm not igbo and as I said:
wysay:
nope, just fact checking. Only science counts. Everything else is stupid and worthless.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by nisai: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
plaindealer:

They are so full of lies, confusion, low self-esteem and inferiority complex that they can not even keep up with their delusions and lies.

First, they beat chest that they are the richest, the smartest, the most successful, and the most industrious when it's convenient, but tomorrow they will cry, moan and wail that they don't have anything because they are merginalized.

Sometimes I just feel deeply sorry for them..

Abi. From:
Igbo are light skinned
Then jew of Africa
Then world developers
Then Cubana mama cows
Then Igbo landing
Then first to share pamphlet in the UN
And now Equano writing.

They brag over the most ridiculous of things. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggg! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Putindbutt: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
wysay:

Let your father make history in horseshit, then we talk.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by plaindealer: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
First African woman to earn a degree from Oxford University

Lady Kofoworola Abeni Ademola

grin,,,,,,,,,
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Putindbutt:

Have you heard of Egba women riot?.. A well organized and powerful protest led by one of the most famous women in history. Aba women riot was rather a bunch of rebellious women who lost more than they intended. It comprised more ibibio and a few ibo women.
Brilliant!
It was indeed an interesting read
@lost more than...
55 killed out if ten thousand
Respect to the dead, but u can't even call this a loss
Mind u the Aba women riot was the first by women in west Africa.
I think your women copied theirs from there.
Kudos to the ibibio women too.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Putindbutt:

Let your father make history in horseshit, then we talk.
Only one father can make history in horse shit and yours already did that.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Putindbutt: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
wysay:
Obviously, you're Bini. Don't bring bini into this. Take several seats back.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by plaindealer: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Oxford University appoints Nigerian Adebanwi first Black African Rhodes professor

A Nigerian scholar, Wale Adebanwi has been appointed to the prestigious Rhodes Professorship in Race Relations in the School of Interdisciplinary Area Studies at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Putindbutt:

Obviously, you're Bini. Don't bring bini into this. Take several seats back.
What is "Bini" ? I am Edo.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=107623161][/quote]race relations is horse shit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (39) (Reply)

BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed / Sex Scandal Rocks Owerri Prison / Photos From Dapo Abiodun Thanksgiving With His Wife, Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.