Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting (30504 Views)

FG Commences Payment Of May 2019 Alawee On Tuesday / When Will Nysc Pay February Alawee / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by tiswell(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Continue,bro,one day God will pick your call as he picked my younger bros'

5 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by fasho01(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Betting became an addiction and that's the result of addictions - loss

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by ednut1(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
You be mumu
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by bastardson: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
I still do not know why people bet

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by abumoney(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
The rule is: STAKE WHAT YOU CAM AFFORTO LOSE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Olam09(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Your life don peme

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Nobody send you.. sometimes you need to learn the hard way..

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by shadelek(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:
thanks man no more betting i swear
It takes deliverance couple with God's grace for you to let go my dear
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Conwarden: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:
I'm a corp member passing out this coming december, during the previous month I have managed to raised 180k from my alawee.

Last month october I discovered bet9ja online betting through my friend, and decided to give it a try at first I was winning, I was happy that I discovered a way to earn extra income, I ignored all the warnings that I saw online about betting. Gradually I started losing, sometimes my games enter and sometimes cut but i refused to stop.

To cut it short guys I'm now pennyless, my 180k turn 0k in just a month and next month I'm heading to my village empty handed. Its been so long since I cry but today i did.

sad

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2021
I sure say na ' fixed matches' cause am
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2021
Greed na una problem. grin

No dey bet pass wetin you fit afford to lose, una no dey hear. Even bookies will tell you the same thing. If you want to stake high, make e no pass 1-3 odds. Less risky and surer payment.

One sure fact, the house never loses. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by HopeOfTide: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2021
You open thread now make Nairalanders refund you abi Wetin?
U no open thread d time u win ooo. Na wen u loss

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by tiswell(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2021
jericco1:
I laugh at people that forecast 20 games and hoping to win.

Most people don't know how betting works.

Just avoid it all together
my guy forecast 36 and won few millions with just N100

15 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2021
If it were Crypto, I would say all is not actually lost as coins can get into a Bull run in the near or far future, and you regain all the money and even more...

But, you see this betting thing... That's basically tantamount to pouring hard earned money down the toilet. And to what end?!!

The House will never lose! They merely give you a long rope to hang yourself!!! Even big clubs are in on it!... You can never beat a multi billion Dollars global cabal! Never!!!

13 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Naughtysex: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2021
The number one rule for anyone who want to gamble

Gamble from the money meant for flexing

Never, i repeat never gamble with your main savings

4 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by house10s: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
u bet the wrong way. betting is paying peoples bills now. i HV a betting guide that can help you earn daily from betting. its not free though.
use d betting guide enrich ur self

9 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by seyz91(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy
SmellySperm:
Take this one hold body. Cry no more coz you'll fully be welcomed to the real world
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Bet addiction Is one of the worst thing that can happen to any SANE human being. I bet too but I'm not addicted and I can assure you the losses outweighs the gain massively. It's a rigged and controlled business, You can never beat the bookies no matter how much you try, They will always be In Profit. Just bet with little money and do It for fun, Never take It as a carrier or make It a Habit.....

10 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by BigYash: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2021
When u dey win, you no tell us o.. Now wen your monkey go market e no return, you wan come disturb alabi investors grin Betting no be life o

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by ipobarecriminals: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2021
cool nonsense angry.Stake with Ur phone,belt,TV(if any) u go dey alright small after
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by ecofreon: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Betting is evil
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by baggioni: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2021
cry
Sorry I sincerely feel your pain. You are now qualified to be used as an example for disobedient children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by onlinestaff2020: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Betting na bastard.

It's so addictive.

You can't stop it until you try to recover your losses.

There was one game I played which is live game between Bayern Munich vs Union Berlin last season. The odds was 1.08 and it was like 78 mins.

Guess what?

I put N100k in it to win N8000.

Can you believe that Union Berlin equalised around 82 mins and they gave me cash out of N16k.

I did not collect thinking Bayern will equalise. That was how I lost a whooping N100k.

I weak oh!

Anyway, I haven't stop betting.

E don enter blood like virus even virtuals is not helping matters. That one na rituals on its own. I have lost so much thousands on that sef.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by koolaid87: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Just naira cost average that 180k on ethereum, you for don jam big time

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Yoighaman(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:
I'm a corp member passing out this coming december, during the previous month I have managed to raised 180k from my alawee.

Last month october I discovered bet9ja online betting through my friend, and decided to give it a try at first I was winning, I was happy that I discovered a way to earn extra income, I ignored all the warnings that I saw online about betting. Gradually I started losing, sometimes my games enter and sometimes cut but i refused to stop.

To cut it short guys I'm now pennyless, my 180k turn 0k in just a month and next month I'm heading to my village empty handed. Its been so long since I cry but today i did.

Gambling is worse than cocaine. You only cried because you now lack the funds to continue playing...Stop that habit now, or else it might completely destroy your life.

10 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2021
olar2g:
A betting is a bad habit bro, if u want to bet, bet responsibly at least N100, and forget about it. If u win u win, if u lose it won't pain u much
There is nothing like betting responsibly.
Just dont bet at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by vickydevoka(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2021
TundeWX:
The greatest weapon of betting isn't the money lost,or the depression/anxiety attacks...its the time wasted
RUN!!!!! undecided
Exactly. I wasted more than 3 years betting rubbish. Virtual is de worst virus

7 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Rilwayne001: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2021
Enjoy your fool paradise cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu / NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances / Bride Plays Brigade Drum With Her CDS Colleagues On Her Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.