Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting (30501 Views)

FG Commences Payment Of May 2019 Alawee On Tuesday / When Will Nysc Pay February Alawee / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by qtguru(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2021
Betting is not evil, na just Greed. Only bet what you can afford to lose

2 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Praktikals(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2021
jericco1:
I laugh at people that forecast 20 games and hoping to win.

Most people don't know how betting works.

Just avoid it all together
To even predict just a single 1x2 no be beans not to talk of accumulating games that will make your slip be as long as a taperule

8 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by onlinestaff2020: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2021
olar2g:
A betting is a bad habit bro, if u want to bet, bet responsibly at least N100, and forget about it. If u win u win, if u lose it won't pain u much

Oga, you are not ready for betting.

Bet N100 and you think you will win something.

Before winning anything tangible, you must keep on betting.

10 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by jaxxy(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:
I'm a corp member passing out this coming december, during the previous month I have managed to raised 180k from my alawee.

Last month october I discovered bet9ja online betting through my friend, and decided to give it a try at first I was winning, I was happy that I discovered a way to earn extra income, I ignored all the warnings that I saw online about betting. Gradually I started losing, sometimes my games enter and sometimes cut but i refused to stop.

To cut it short guys I'm now pennyless, my 180k turn 0k in just a month and next month I'm heading to my village empty handed. Its been so long since I cry but today i did.

Betting has limits and u crossed the lines. Probably u had nothing else to do with ur allowee.

Betting can be wasteful playing it wrong and looking for money than just having fun with the games and not so focused on playing it everytime.

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by mu2sa2: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2021
olar2g:
A betting is a bad habit bro, if u want to bet, bet responsibly at least N100, and forget about it. If u win u win, if u lose it won't pain u much
Betting is like addiction - just don't go into it otherwise you may never be able to get out. From starting with as little as N100 you gradually get addicted and end up spending everything you have on it - and losing all of it.

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by ellizy(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
u bet the wrong way. betting is paying peoples bills now. i HV a betting guide that can help you earn daily from betting. its not free though.
Another baga
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Blake755: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
u bet the wrong way. betting is paying peoples bills now. i HV a betting guide that can help you earn daily from betting. its not free though.
Chai op wan collect the remaining money so he go trek from where he dey to village grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2021
olar2g:

Na so e dey take start.
So you think a normal thinking person will bet with ₦100 and win ₦20000 and just decide to stop?
Not trying at all is the key.
Abstain from it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Lionnation: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2021
I do online bet9ja since 2018 I am not an adict, I bet responsibly
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Lifewasgood: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:

Shut up! You dey find who to scam.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2021
onlinestaff2020:
Betting na bastard.

It's so addictive.

You can't stop it until you try to recover your losses.

There was one game I played which is live game between Bayern Munich vs Union Berlin last season. The odds was 1.08 and it was like 78 mins.

Guess what?

I put N100k in it to win N8000.

Can you believe that Union Berlin equalised around 82 mins and they gave me cash out of N16k.

I did not collect thinking Bayern will equalise. That was how I lost a whooping N100k.

I weak oh!

Anyway, I haven't stop betting.

E don enter blood like virus even virtuals is not helping matters. That one na rituals on its own. I have lost so much thousands on that sef.

Surest way to park to the village. cheesy

Una dey try. Tufia! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by sirwhyteB(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Na money you lose you no kill person.

This is called a negative betting spirit.

Next time try a positive betting spirit.

Las Las many have fall a victim of this but if you can put an end to it for now is the best option.

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Lionnation:
I do online bet9ja since 2018 I am not an adict, I bet responsibly

Since 2018 and you are not an addict.
Check the meaning of addict.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Ultimas: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Such is life. Sometimes you wiln, and sometimes you lose. Move on.
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:
thanks man no more betting i swear
Very easy to say until money enters your hand again. My case was worst, i ran into bankruptcy multiple times, i resulted into borrowing all untop bet9ja. U need a strong reason to stop it. It will never come easy. I have been there. Despite the i will never doin it again sermon i always preach to myself it never worked untill a month ago. A very strong reasons just hit my head why i gat to stop it now. The urge was mad after within the first 2weeks to return to it. But it took the grace of God to overcome.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by deardear2021(f): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2021
You choosed wisely, I shake shoulders for u grin grin.....goat head.
1sherlockHolmes:
I'm a corp member passing out this coming december, during the previous month I have managed to raised 180k from my alawee.

Last month october I discovered bet9ja online betting through my friend, and decided to give it a try at first I was winning, I was happy that I discovered a way to earn extra income, I ignored all the warnings that I saw online about betting. Gradually I started losing, sometimes my games enter and sometimes cut but i refused to stop.

To cut it short guys I'm now pennyless, my 180k turn 0k in just a month and next month I'm heading to my village empty handed. Its been so long since I cry but today i did.

1 Like

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Torosk1(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
Mumu man

5 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by luizpippo(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2021
martolux:
Na so e dey start.... One devil � go just push you one day and you'll bet with your life saving.

Even the devil knows he is powerless to attempt to attempt such.
cheesy
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by miketayo(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2021
shadelek:

It takes deliverance couple with God's grace for you to let go my dear

When ur ready to let go u will. I started betting jam 2019 and I stopped last year oct.
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by MansoryMX(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2021
baggioni:
cry
Sorry I sincerely feel your pain. You are now qualified to be used as an example for disobedient children

Guy! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by joshuaidibia(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:

Glad you learned your lesson the hard way. I almost became addicted with betting in 2015-2017 but thank God for my Girlfriend (now my wife), she stopped me from that. Now I'm gradually losing interest in football, now i only bet once in blue moon just to keep the love of football alive.

6 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by gabicon: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:

My dear betting is a bad habit for people who are unskilled in doing it. Betting is more like high school probability, the odds are stacked 1 to 2........., infinity. So if you are not using data to make informed decisions thereby increasing your chances don't bet. If you are outside a metropolitan state you could have used the money to trade food and livestock, you could easily have made 40% profit.

7 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by SAD007(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by sob8084: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2021
there are always times like that, but I can show you can relaunch yourself after any setback. I am yours for inquiries.
1sherlockHolmes:

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by AvalonSpace(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2021
jericco1:
I laugh at people that forecast 20 games and hoping to win.

Most people don't know how betting works.

Just avoid it all together
I once forecast 38 games and they worked. That was 282K. But I don't always book. I just do it once in 4 months. I don't want it to control everything I do.

5 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by MartinsD12(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2021
1sherlockHolmes:

Me ever since I played my N2000 on betting, didn't win anything, I stopped playing it, I no be Mumu, you made a big mistake, imagine 180k even if you don't know what to do with money you could have used it to go into phone accessories business example selling power bank online.

5 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by alomeda600(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2021
EmmaJnr1:
Na dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Dearlord(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2021
OP is just trying to discourage we the future BET Billionaire from achieving our goal.

I have being studying this betting stuff for 2yeaes now , and if I graduate i am hopeful to scoop billions.

5 Likes

Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by ransomed: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations , better pikin, "well bet"
You wanted quick money and you got quick financial penury. Continue....
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by Samchi4christ(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2021
Avoid bet invest
Re: How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting by davosky304: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2021
olar2g:

Well this statement you made is actually the problem. Several years back in the university, betting was one of my side income, and each week it covers most of my expenses with enough cash to spare.

I wasn't betting with N100... It was N1000 and above and some week I win between 5k to 20k depending.
I lost some weeks and I won sometimes too.
In the same period, Isaw several schoolmates lose their school fees, house rent and entire biz capital to it.

Some even became homeless and their lives went really bad with it.

Whether you bet with 100naira or N1,000 the truth is betting is addictive and it can actually harm you more than it can make you.

The only way out is learning to free yourself bit by bit from the addiction, better still, replace the habit with another skill.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu / NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances / Bride Plays Brigade Drum With Her CDS Colleagues On Her Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.