Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? (34703 Views)

Price Of Bread And Pure Water In Kaduna (video & Pictures) / 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by extol1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
AntiWailer:
lol.

False Alarm.

I doubt if pure water is 300 Naira Any where.

Not even if the 20 satchets na ICE BLOCK.
While not keep quite rather than showing your ignorance

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by dfo12(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Greatzeus:
[/s]
We know the present administration failed in many aspects,but you guys should take it easy with the propagation.
Just yesterday I got 11 bags of sachet water delivered to my house direct from the producer for N1400,yes that's wholesale price,but still the retail or units wouldn't be N300.

5 bags delivered to my house directly from the producer is N1000 from the old N500 late September in Kuje District of Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by anidan(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
It's #130 naira here in ejigbo, lagos

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Lewisdinho(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
200 naira Calabar. E no easy

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by yeababe: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by lampi: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
meobizy:
At 300 per bag, each sachet should go for 30 naira. Back in the 100 naira days the sachets were 10 naira each.
mumu, go school u no gree
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by dingbang(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
100naira.. Niger state
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Anfieldster(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
PLEASE SAVE MY WIFE

As some of you might be aware, my wife and son were amongst those involved in an accident few distance from Okene while traveling from Kabba to Benin for a wedding on Friday, November 5, 2021. The accident claimed 5 lives; amongst which was my Step mother, Mrs. Comfort Obahopo, my Wife's sister, Mrs. Titilope Owoyomi Giwa.

While my son had recovered and just going through routine check-up at Citi - Clinic, Lokoja my wife medical situation is yet to be resolved. We have moved from Okene Zonal Hospital where she was first admitted as an unconscious patient for a day + to FMC Lokoja, then to University Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada and presently at Alliance Hospital, Garki Abuja where she's to undergo surgery immediately.

The surgery is to correct her vertebra bones that has rested on her Spinal cord, before physiotherapy process; then we wait on God to give her a possibility to walk again. The surgery is also to correct further damage to her body...and it is urgent!

The surgery is N2.5 million, while the other process is estimated to cost additional N1 million. All together, we need N3.5 million!!!

I hereby covet your supports:
1. To support us financial with any amount as we run around to raise the funds.
2. To pray for a successful surgery �
3. To petition heaven with your prayers that at the end of the whole process, my wife will be able to walk again.

So far we have spent little less than N1 million within the past 9 days in these four hospitals; monies that came from all our savings and donations from some personalities. We are presently financially exhausted and at our lowest ebb.

Please help save her life and give us a glimpse of hope that she will still use her leg again.

May God bless you all.

Boluwaji Obahopo
Vanguard correspondent
Kogi State.

NOTE:
ACCOUNT DETAILS:
BOLUWAJI OBAHOPO
UBA, 2034447686.

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Toluwanise247(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
ayenale1:
Where,?
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Reeberry: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
meobizy:
At 300 per bag, each sachet should go for 30 naira. Back in the 100 naira days the sachets were 10 naira each.
You no Sabi lie. Stop lying.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by horllytee(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Its sold #130 or #120,in most part of ijebu-remo.it can even go for #110 or #100 if u ar buying 50 to 100 bags.this i know cos am a driver in d area.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by geechy: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Use geechy

@op....

Even pure water don add money o. 200 - 300?? Na wa woo

Buhari thinks he can extract VAT from pure water...

I'll just go and look for clean drinking ttable water from wealthy compounds with my Jerry can ... Fetch 2rubbers daily just for drinking
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by monlawal(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
100naira to 130 per bag depending on the brand. Yola Adamawa State

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by arantess: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thermodynamics:
250 in Nassarawa, Nigerians too quiet.
Not really
In the last administration, wasn't there strike action nationwide due to increase in fuel price
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Hayee(f): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
chii8:
5bags delivered at my door step in Lagos is #550.…
ahhh you are lucky o please which part of Lagos undecided undecided
In my area 5 and half bags is #700
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Buhari is the worst human since Nigeria has been existing to be entrusted with anything. He messed up in 1983 - 85 as a military leader, messed up when Abacha appointed him as Peteoleum Trust Fund boss, and he has failed again. Really, I dont know how a single person can be so incompetent, yet gets many chances to lead and fail when there are competent people around.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by toyini1234(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
70 naira in Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by amolak: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
baggioni:

It's not only about buhari but also the greed of of our people. What's the difference between those selling theirs at #120 and the ones selling at 300naira, my brother, the the difference is greed and overprofit
Oga stop defend rubbish. Buhari is a master of destroyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by indadi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
mariodko190:
This country Nawa o, everyday things dey go up, imagine one bag of pure water is now 300 naira, one satchet pure Water is 20naira, naija which one, so 10naira nor get value again, every day things just they increase, yet nobody is saying anything cry

Wow location please half bag here is ₦500 and a bag is ₦950.
Things are hard o
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Numerouno94(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
chii8:
5bags delivered at my door step in Lagos is #550.…

Re u trying to say a bag goes for 110 ova there? Abeg which area in Lag? I want to check something.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by HEDREEZ1(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
N250 one area I reside in federal capital.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Abuja cry

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Btruth: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
meobizy:
busted grin
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by EtteP(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
#170 here in Enugu

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Thinktwicemybro: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Greatzeus:
[/s]
We know the present administration failed in many aspects,but you guys should take it easy with the propagation.
Just yesterday I got 11 bags of sachet water delivered to my house direct from the producer for N1400,yes that's wholesale price,but still the retail or units wouldn't be N300.
Bloody lair
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Simplythebest: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
5 and half bag delivered at my door step is N750 as of yesterday.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by BigYash: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Buhari is the worst human since Nigeria has been existing to be entrusted with anything. He messed up in 1983 - 85 as a military leader, messed up when Abacha appointed him as Peteoleum Trust Fund boss, and he has failed again. Really, I dont know how a single person can be so incompetent, yet gets many chances to lead and fail when there are competent people around.
Buhari is not the problem, the problem is all the idiot that voted him.. They never see anything.. That water might get to 500-1000 next year and heaven will not fall.. Since Nigerians like to suffer and smile, let bubu do what he likes.. Check some comments up there,saying op is telling lies.. Those are the moda fuckers that likely voted the failure..
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by offiahvictor(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
100... Funtua Katsina State.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Danielomisco(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
80,Kano Ringroad.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by Itaarh(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pierced:

Location?

At mile 12 market in lagos.......it's still 150.......while at Ikorodu it's 200.
Hmn, i live in asolo Ikorodu a bag of pure water is 140 in my area o

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by AntiWailer: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
extol1:

While not keep quite rather than showing your ignorance

Mention the area since u are informed

People have mentioned area with price.

Tell us the area so they can burst ur lies.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area? by ugodson(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Well here is Ajao estate it's 600 for 5bags

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Inside Ofe-nsala? Please Help O! Too Sweet, And... / The Price Of A Bottle Of Heineken Is Too High In Nigeria. Protest Here !!. / Big Python Killed In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.