Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently (12627 Views)

See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by tollyboy5(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26
I just asked for a bag of pure water and the lady told me it's 500 naira.

What is wrong with Nigerian. They want to leverage on inflation to increase price of water for no reason.

What does pure water company use that depends on dollar??

Cold pure water is 3 for hundred naira.

Please note, akure is a place with zero company, no light and no water due to the rocky ground.
But inflation here is crazy, Lagos dey learn.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Crimecity: 2:14pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

What is wrong with Nigerian. They want to leverage on inflation to increase price of water for no reason.

Lol. You don't know that pure water nylon is being manufactured and the chemicals and materials used in the manufacturing are imported?

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Houseontherock1: 2:18pm On Feb 26
I learnt it's 1 for N50 in Ibadan...you guys are enjoying undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Cantonese: 2:37pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

Please note, akure is a place with zero company, no light and no water due to the rocky ground.
But inflation here is crazy, Lagos dey learn.

If there is no pure water, why not look for “cold ice water” na? It is well tied in “lylon” and you may even get more quantity.

Na im dey reign before pure water.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by obi4eze(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26
angry
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by JoeEeL(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26
IN FASORANTI'S VOICE OF AFENIFERE: YORUBAS DON'T PROTEST.

"ON THE MANDATE" RONUKUS WEY HUNGER DON WIRE BE LIKE:

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Noniblaq(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26
E be like say Nigeria na the hell fire we read for bible o.

Meanwhile I sale luxury vintage shirts that will make any girl fall in love with you. See my thread for info

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Mrchippychappy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26
Buy ice water

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by EdiskyHarry: 2:46pm On Feb 26
Garri is now 200 a cup here,
Rice 480

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Massiveglory: 2:46pm On Feb 26
I have killed my people.
PO abeg give me idea.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by UHLmoving: 2:47pm On Feb 26
Na so e be for here too

Bottle water 200 naira

Pure water 500 naira per bag

Tinubu's Nigeria

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Zendizel(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26
E ti ri nkan nkan grin

7 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by tollyboy5(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26
Cantonese:

If there is no pure water, why not look for “cold ice water” na? It is well tied in “lylon” and you may even get more quantity.

Na im dey reign before pure water.
I go rather drink tap water. grin put am inside Eva bottle dey waka.

9 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Olokolobo: 2:47pm On Feb 26
3 for 100 here in obaile.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Anguldi(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26
Ronu in peace, no rant

31 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Ventura1: 2:47pm On Feb 26
I have since switched to drinking water from the borehole since December, and nothing is happening. Tough time required drastic measures.

13 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by simplepee(f): 2:47pm On Feb 26
Here is still 3 for 50 naira. Though not as big as the one in the pics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by arantess: 2:47pm On Feb 26
Let's enjoy grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by specialmati(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin it's 2 for 50 over here

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by odenkirk: 2:48pm On Feb 26
we need to put religion, tribe, and regional differences aside and come out to protest, this emilokan madness is getting too much. i bought one pure water 20naira here in kano.

12 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Lalami3232(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26
It's still very cheap oooooo cheesy!!! I was even thinking that it's #100 for one sef. When this government finish with una, everyone go wise up. That's really not my concern sef, I'm only here to preach the good news to all men nationwide.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by ruffDiamond: 2:48pm On Feb 26
You are very funny,a satchet of pure water is currently 50#, right now in most areas in Abuja!ask around ,olboy!
Wahala dey o but me,by God grace I go more than survive the so called hardship! If I survived babangida SAP days,then who is thiefnu-ibu and his hopeless reform?I'm a very tough guy from day one, original hussler.na for hard I dey thrive pass ! iyalaya tinubu and his afonjati jati MOOslim cronies liar!oya, shout Ebi n pawa!I No Vote for any muthafakas because I already KNEW the shitthole is long beyond redemption!long! listen to most of Fela song and remember EVERYTHING he said came to pass,that Nigeria WILL NEVER GET BETTER, NEVER! undecided to people like me,all this no come as surprise at all at all,the shitthole never really had any chance or HOPE!the political Criminal elites from every zone have long destroyed it!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by merits(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26
This inflation shall favor me and my family.

AMEEN.🤲🤲🤲

4 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:48pm On Feb 26
They have not seen anything. Dem go hear am. Deh nor dey tell blind man say war don start. On the blockos of Tilumbu we stand till 2050!!! Who dey breathe? Dia papa!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Nats12(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26
Water is life, that life is no longer affordable to the common man.

No light to pump water
No fuel to use generator to pump water
Our wells are dry
Finally sachet water is scarce and expensive.

17 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by 2shure: 2:49pm On Feb 26
My gas just finished. Been waiting for my 100k alert since morning.e never enter.im left with 15k.dstv go end tmrw.my data remain 50mb. I go still buy fuel.enter market. God know say I need pick like 3m shaply.time to bomb has come

13 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Jeje247: 2:49pm On Feb 26
Houseontherock1:
I learnt it's 2 for N50 in Ibadan...you guys are enjoying undecided
2 for 50 is 4 for 100. You are enjoying. School no be scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Ofunaofu: 2:49pm On Feb 26
The great Tinubulation

7 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by We4all: 2:49pm On Feb 26
Lol....I hear some people are selling at 50 naira per satchet. I know a pure water manufacturer who is still selling a bag for #220. Retailers will buy from him and still sell at #50 because everyone is hiking prices of goods. We are the cause of our problems.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by NaijaCover(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Zombieoppressor(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26
I bought 5 bags from distributors for 1500 only.

The retailers are the ones jacking up the prices and not the wholesalers.

Akurians are wicked when it comes to retail marketing or reselling.

A bag from the distributors is 300 and not 500.

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! / Want To LEARN COOKING? This THREAD Is For You! / Pleas What Is Black Seed Oil Called In Yoruba Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.