Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Planning My Sucide Next Weekend - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Planning My Sucide Next Weekend (1651 Views)

Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. / 10 Things You Can Do To Make Money Before Next Weekend / Winning With Forex Lagos, A Powerful Workshop This Next Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2021
suffering:
Your opinion means nothing.

What's this old man saying?

You must be someone I know, and I'm sure.
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by suffering: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

What's this old man saying?

You must be someone I know, and I'm sure.
Victoria Ukpabio, leave me alone. I don’t have time for small girls.
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2021
suffering:
leave me alone. I don’t have time for small girls.

Be sensible. undecided

1 Like

Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by suffering: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Be sensible. undecided
Victoria Ukpabio. I don’t have your time today.
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by alfred007(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2021
We shall all die oñe day. But don't kill yourself. There's hope

Interested in making money online?
I've a free master class coming up soon on Affiliate marketing. If you want to be part of it join me on WhatsApp using the link signature
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Alexk2(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Please don't make him hasten the timeline with this your advise.....

Op just calm down a whole lot of people have been where you are before, in fact a lot of us are still there presently so please calm down...

As for me, what gets me off the depressed and suicidal state is the mere thoughts of a particular set of individuals that will be happy if I should attempt such.

Trust me I don't want to be their source of happiness.

It's my advice that can get him the real solution he desire....JESUS CAN AND HE WILL BRO.
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by pappy2000: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Alexk2:

It's my advice that can get him the real solution he desire....JESUS CAN AND HE WILL BRO.

God bless u bro
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Alexk2(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
pappy2000:

God bless u bro
Amen. God is perfecting His work in and through you. Just trust Him with your all....the hymn; "Trust and Obey" comes to mind.
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by annyplenty(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
pappy2000:

you are right bro but God wins even in sucide

I call on Every believer that has read this thread to please intercede for this brother and leave this rest to God.

I surely will pray for Him
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Xavi600: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
@OP take this advice and you will be free!
sellers4buyers:
Suicide is not an option and will never be. There is a better life out there. Just as you said you have a son, what becomes of him?
Whatever the case maybe, debt, rejection or depression, whatever it's called, someone has encountered it before and overcame you can as well.

Nigeria situation is bad, unemployment is on the increase, insecurities, no food, nothing is really working per say. But here is the good news, you are created for this time. You are a solution to your world, you are to profer solution to one of this problems and become a millionaire or multi billionaire in the process.

Brother for you to have a son, that means someone believes in you to be a solution. That's she sees the importance of giving birth to a child for you, are you going to let that soul down? I bet you will NOT.

As it stands, this is the best time in the history of this country to become successful honestly. If na debt be the matter, instead of taking your life, you just tell your family am traveling, don't mention where you are going, go to a village, locate somewhere close to water body and cultivate a crop that will mature in 3 months time, that's just 90 days (NOVEMBER-JANUARY), uguwu is just 30-40 days, my brother you will smile. If it's the food you will eat or shelter, meet the chief or the king of that village, that will be taken care of.

Finally, you will radiate the wrong energy to space if you choose to take your life. Don't be a coward, face whatever comes your way, whatever is the root of the depression, face it and conquer it. If you start today, nature will bring help from where you least expected.

I love you and I want to see your testimony here next year, that you are now better off for not taking your life when you have the opportunity to. Cheers
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by didisky(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Op, what I expected was "as you are reading this,I have committed suicide" and not the date like you are launching something .

Indeed ,you are very wicked to leave your son alone in a world like this. Maybe you are one of those men who would prefer to eat the last food at home n watch your son starve .

Are you the only one in debt ? If people come here and tell you d amount of debt dey owe,u go help like 50 people die.

I understand how you feel but we must be positive about tomorrow as it is God who gives wealth but we have wisdom to make wealth too.
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by debaj10: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
pappy2000:
I am planning to commit sucide come next weekend, what will i miss most ,its definitely my son, Life in Nigeria has been unfair to me, I cant continue to suffer, I want to go and see what they are oing at the other side. thanks Bro i willl also miss Nairaland.
how much you dey owe?
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Ynix(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2021
pappy2000:
I am planning to commit sucide come next weekend, what will i miss most ,its definitely my son, Life in Nigeria has been unfair to me, I cant continue to suffer, I want to go and see what they are oing at the other side. thanks Bro i willl also miss Nairaland.
Don't you think it is a selfish decision and show how self centered you are. You want to leave your son as fatherless and become the victim of a bad society. Before you do what you want to do I want you to try something out, try setting one of your fingers on fire, to have an hint on your next destination which will be 1000 times more painful that the fire you lit for your hand.
So you want to suffer on this Earth and also suffer in the other side. Well done
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by pappy2000: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2021
Ynix:

Don't you think it is a selfish decision and show how self centered you are. You want to leave your son as fatherless and become the victim of a bad society. Before you do what you want to do I want you to try something out, try setting one of your fingers on fire, to have an hint on your next destination which will be 1000 times more painful that the fire you lit for your hand.
So you want to suffer on this Earth and also suffer in the other side. Well done
didisky:
Op, what I expected was "as you are reading this,I have committed suicide" and not the date like you are launching something .

Indeed ,you are very wicked to leave your son alone in a world like this. Maybe you are one of those men who would prefer to eat the last food at home n watch your son starve .

Are you the only one in debt ? If people come here and tell you d amount of debt dey owe,u go help like 50 people die.

I understand how you feel but we must be positive about tomorrow as it is God who gives wealth but we have wisdom to make wealth too.

Honestly i understand you bro, youall make me to understand my situation is not the worst on eath i am working but the salary is small and i am almost indebted to the tumne of 300k and there is no way out and its so bad for me , I truly understand my sun will suffer a lot after my demise but hey my life is not better than the life of my fathers
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by pappy2000: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Does Sokoloan still contact your contact with derogatory messages please
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by pappy2000: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2021
I will honestly wish not to see this embrassment before my life time
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by GRACEWORDBOOKS: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2021
pappy2000:
I will honestly wish not to see this embrassment before my life time

@pappy2000 we still need you on this side of eternity.

You can't leave your child like that.

For God's sake, whatever you are passing cannot be compared to glorious future.

If I tell my story your situation will just be a little one but today my story is getting better.

Your tomorrow shall be greater than today.
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Valkrie: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2021
Alexk2:
Surrender your life to Jesus and see how he'll resolve all your so called life challenges.
God be with you.

The fanthom Jesus that is also helpless...haba...!!!
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by hopewealth: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2021
please I beg in the name of anything you might believe on don't try it,even if it is tentative that want to make you do this don't,just take aclue from this my story, and even I am still much in it,I am getting to my 50plus next year,with three lovely children and separated from there mum and all this started when I am young that I tied all my responsibility to my own mother that have 100% say on anything about my life,even till now she is almost 80 and she still control me and everything that I would do she hold grip on the decision that I will arrive,presently she give me money for feeding,just imagine that at this my age,everything that I want to try would be truncate, my brother it more worse than this that I can explain to you here,but what my little advice I would say to you is that look inward,trace your step,be yourself,never give up,there is this shadow that is following everyone, that is our past ,that is hunting us to take decisive and bold step to step out of the box,but as I say look inward yourself and think deep how you can get out of this,nobody would help put that in your back mind,that you would help yourself, you are special made believe,stay safe and together we would have cause to glorify almighty creator, my is there as I response to you,but I still believe I would get over it and you say that as well,peace bros

1 Like

Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by WeMoveNow: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2021
@pappy2000

Forget what the devil is whispering to you. Making you think taking your own life is a solution or way out. Bro, it's not.

That you're still alive till date means God has plans for you, else He would have kicked you outta here a long time ago.

Forget your mistakes and errors, everything happens and happened for a reason so that when your light, when your breakthrough comes, no one but God will take the glory.

Take it easy bro. Live one day at a time. Help is not far away.

If there was no solution, there definitely wouldn't have been the problem or challenge you're facing.

So keep faith, trust God, keep fighting and stay strong.

You're of more use here than on the otherside.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Alexk2(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Valkrie:

The fanthom Jesus that is also helpless...haba...!!!
I pray you'll regret this your comment before you leave this world..... So that it won't be too late for you.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Filtermode: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2021
You don't have to commit sucide bro... There are opportunities out there...

Click the link in profile text and see how you can make money immediately
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by stacyadams: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2021
pappy2000:

thanks bro even though money is the real issue involved here i dont believe in pity party, I truly appreciate your concern, I cant wait in life and see my beloved son suffer, let me go at least i wont see his suffering . he will have to live his on life.

U can't bring your son into this world and leave him hanging...who is he supposed to look up to?? I guess ur in Debt due to loans... I woke up this morning more confused than I was yesterday..dunno what am doing again..� stay alive for your son bro..
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by MisteerConcord(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Op, you owe just #300k and you want to commit suicide?

Where are you in Lagos?

I want to talk with you and probably help you out of this situation.

My digit is 090...115....090...64
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by Xavi600: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2021
@pappy2000 this is another angle bro![ author=hopewealth post=107573846]please I beg in the name of anything you might believe on don't try it,even if it is tentative that want to make you do this don't,just take aclue from this my story, and even I am still much in it,I am getting to my 50plus next year,with three lovely children and separated from there mum and all this started when I am young that I tied all my responsibility to my own mother that have 100% say on anything about my life,even till now she is almost 80 and she still control me and everything that I would do she hold grip on the decision that I will arrive,presently she give me money for feeding,just imagine that at this my age,everything that I want to try would be truncate, my brother it more worse than this that I can explain to you here,but what my little advice I would say to you is that look inward,trace your step,be yourself,never give up,there is this shadow that is following everyone, that is our past ,that is hunting us to take decisive and bold step to step out of the box,but as I say look inward yourself and think deep how you can get out of this,nobody would help put that in your back mind,that you would help yourself, you are special made believe,stay safe and together we would have cause to glorify almighty creator, my is there as I response to you,but I still believe I would get over it and you say that as well,peace bros[/quote]
Re: Planning My Sucide Next Weekend by pappy2000: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2021
MisteerConcord:
Op, you owe just #300k and you want to commit suicide?

Where are you in Lagos?

I want to talk with you and probably help you out of this situation.

My digit is 090...115....090...64

Bro thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Deactivate My Loan Apps Account? / Elephant Tusks For Sale. / where do I invest my money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.