Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (9328 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by VictoriaNkechi(f): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Please furnish me with your details.
please can I also be among them. I don't mind anything sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

I'm not saying that you are lieing
You have the screenshot
You wrote my name

I posted my name ojo maria yewande
That's my id card up there
But if you say I lied, I'm sorry sir there's a mixup somewhere

Should I drop my certificates

Should I drop my WhatsApp number for video call
Should I drop my Facebook id

But if you still say that I'm lieing

It's fine

I appreciate your time
Thank you sir
Did you know that when you first posted your details after i had requested for it, there was never a NAME like MARIA there..

In fact the first name that caught my attention was
ROSHEEDAT. ...
Then I concluded you were a Yoruba Muslim..
Where did OJO and Maria come from now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:

U B A
Name Angela

Thank you Sir

This is your plan all along
That's why you have been attacking me
I'm sure you are the fake here

I refused to call myself what I'm not
I remain ojo maria yewande of zumratus Soliheen Muslim primary school Ibokun
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Xocan: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

Certainly not.. I guess we all have flaws, but she was too mean
alright
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

I’m currently in ikwerre local government area of port harcourt
Ok
I used to live in PHcity before I left the country.
I be Port Harcourt BOY too......
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

You thought you won right
So I should beg you before I receive my promise
No

You achieved your aim Na
Lol
Stop calling me mummymalik cos I'm not

No ma’am.. She was vindicated with a solid proof ! She wasn’t your helper anyway, believe me you would have been helped in a way you did never imagined if you had accepted your mistakes, but I guess we are all different in characters. Please take nothing to heart.. we all love everyone
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Did you know that when you first posted your details after i had requested for it, there was never a NAME like MARIA there..

ROSHEEDAT. ...

I am not saying that you are lieing
Probably you saw moonie post not mine

That moonie should humble myself into begging to be what I'm not will never happen

About my religion I married a Muslim and that's why I wear hijab
I'm now Aminat Arabambi by name
The id card bears my maiden name
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Ok
I used to live in PHcity before I left the country.
I be Port Harcourt BOY too......

Sir I actually grew up in rumuola, but after my parents died I had to move to igwuruta-Ali in ikwerre lga to live with my grandma..
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

Sir I actually grew up in rumuola, but after my parents died I had to move to igwuruta-Ali in ikwerre lga to live with my grandma..

After which I moved on to rent a one room for myself last year
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

No ma’am.. She was vindicated with a solid proof ! She wasn’t your helper anyway, believe me you would have been helped in a way you did never imagined if you had accepted your mistakes, but I guess we are all different in characters. Please take nothing to heart.. we all love everyone

What's the solid proof
Her screenshot
Screenshot that she's the only one having it
I would have been helped in a way I never imagined truly but you blocked it

Be truthful to yourself did you see me writing Rosheedat
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

I am not saying that you are lieing
Probably you saw moonie post not mine

That moonie should humble myself into begging to be what I'm not will never happen

About my religion I married a Muslim and that's why I wear hijab
I'm now Aminat Arabambi by name
The id card bears my maiden name
I have no single problem with your Religion.
In Fact, I'm a Christian but I see things differently.
I see LIFE this way:
GOD existed before everything, including Religion. So God isn't a Muslim or Christian.
GOD has been, before Religion.

I'm a Christian because Christianity was there before I came and I was born into a Christian Family. That's all.

I assist every Human, including Animals.
I really wanted to HELP you through my Wife.
She has got a GOOD HEART, better than mine.
But........ I'm tied now!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

What's the solid proof
Her screenshot
Screenshot that she's the only one having it
I would have been helped in a way I never imagined truly but you blocked it

Be truthful to yourself did you see me writing Rosheedat

Not hers, but his ! I might not be matured enough like anyone here ma’am but I understand basic things which I learnt from elderly people around me. Truth is bitter but also helpful and also build trust

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by 1stbest(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Sir, please don't forget me
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I see LIFE this way:
GOD existed before everything, including Religion. So God isn't a Muslim or Christian.

I'm a Christian because Christianity was there before I came and I was born into a Christian Family. That's all.

Sir please I know you are very disappointed by her actions, but find a way to forgive her. I am no better than her nor better than anyone. But I believe someday she will be able to tell wrong from right.. God bless you and God bless Us all..
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by yellowgarri2(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Greed Sha, what a double loss.

To anyone reading this I need urgent 2k o
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Orente21(f): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I see LIFE this way:

E Jo sir. E ranti emi na
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by yellowgarri2(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

Sir please I know you are very disappointed by her actions, but find a way to forgive her. I am no better than her nor better than anyone. But I believe someday she will be able to tell wrong from right.. God bless you and God bless Us all..
guy, e don do na. Make others benefit too
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
MummyMalik:

If you still refer to me as Iya Zainab you will die young
You know you are the one who mentioned my name and that's how I got to know about this thread

You have successfully used your trick but it will take you nowhere

If you think this trick can make @money121 to ask for your details
Lailai it can't happen

If you think you can use this trick to make @money121 not to send me money again
Lailai it can't happen

I'm sharing his moin moin on Monday and all you haters here will see

I do wonder how people enjoy raining abuses on someone, have you ever imagine what tomorrow will bear ? I am ashamed to see you behave this way, honestly speaking ma’am..
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by adeoyekay(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I see LIFE this way:

sir your purse will never dried pls help me with 5,000 .God will bless you in Jesus name
2086202150,uba
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

ROSHEEDAT. ...
sir, really want to commend u for what u've been doing since yesterday, u re a rare gem..

Mine is, I used part of my salary to offset some of my debts, I'm Kinda broke right now. I just need money to keep body and soul 2geda till the end of the month. Thanks

0033199282 (access bank)
Patrick
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by MummyMalik: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
yellowgarri2:
Greed Sha, what a double loss.

To anyone reading this I need urgent 2k o

Explain what you wrote
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by acumen90(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
I would be pleased if you can assist me, too, sir. I am in need of #8,500 to complete my rent of #24,000. I have realized only #15,500, need to complete it, sir.
0217675232. GT Bank. Thank you.
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please furnish me with your details.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by MummyMalik: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

I do wonder how people enjoy raining abuses on someone, have you ever imagine what tomorrow will bear ? I am ashamed to see you behave this way, honestly speaking ma’am..

But you are not ashamed moonie can't proof his identity
You are not ashamed moonie ask a fellow In need to do something which she did but moonie do same when asked to
You are shameless
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by money121(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You see,
I don't have issue with you creating multiple accounts so as to get the right help you need.
Someone in need has got no choice, fear not shame.

That person is still far better than a thief.
Who knows if I were in you shoes, I would have done same.

Truly, You wouldn't be asking for such help if you don't need such.
Just like you don't see me posting account details.
However, I have got where I need assistance too.
I have got poor relatives too and tribesmen.
But sometimes when you keep assisting people with huge sums of money such creates laxity in them, it becomes a problem.
They start seeing it as their birthright.
Some wouldn't want to challenge opportunities, after all they have got an influentially wealthy younger brother or Elder one.

Now I'm Angry because you LIED to me.
I would have gone ahead to still help you if you had said the truth.
The reason is, you truly need more than that 10k.
You need a better welfare package as a citizen of a country.
Nigeria treats its citizens as trash.
No Nigerian deserves another Hell after going through Nigeria.

But you LIED and I'm not happy at all.
I have the screenshot.
I wrote your name too.
because I had wanted to direct the payment before I was called in from Break.
Keep it up
May God bless You
Giver Never Lack

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

If requested for, I will drop my WhatsApp number for video call
My Facebook id or any proof
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Esther98(f): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Esther98:
Good day sir, I need to expand my liquid soap business for more profits to be made.

6033865113 keystone bank.

My Liquid soap is odourless, washes clean and foams. You can patronize me
Original Liquid soap seller is here. Quality is guaranteed always. @MALIGNANTGuest assist me to expand my business
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by fbabs(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
money121:

Keep it up
May God bless You
Giver Never Lack

Boss has spoken
Look at one those begging you but could not proof himself is now the one dictating here

He wanted to discourage you from helping mummy malik but he failed
Mummy malik even sent you videos while the idiot moonie could not send a single photo
What a pity
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Phunmyne(f): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
@MALIGNANTGuest kindly let me get your attention again.
You asked me about my business last night and I responded but you didn't say anything again.
Did I do anything wrong?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by yellowgarri2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
MummyMalik:

Explain what you wrote
I need urgent 2k
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by MummyMalik: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Courtesy of money121

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Us Embassy Abuja Recruiting. / Cds / Can't Log In To My Npower Portal Like 3 Days Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.