Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (9322 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by yellowgarri2(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
MummyMalik:
Courtesy of money121
urgent 2k mi nko?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by MummyMalik: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
@moonie911
That's one of the reasons you are sad
Even if @malignantguest credit you mistakenly that will not stop me and Iya Zainab from receiving more help elsewhere

Just know that for fighting me first without fighting you, you will never have rest of mind
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by FREEBNB: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
hmmm please I just need 500 or 1k I'm not asking much just something to eat tomorrow. I'm a part-time worker and student I'm ready to provide any proof. I just need 1k or 500 to buy a little something to keep me hustlein
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
To mummy malik, fbabs, oj Nafisat and all others who did their best
I appreciate you all
Opposition can come from anywhere I'm not surprised
It can even come from the family if my
Step mother had not opposed me continuing my education at college of education ilesa that led to me dropping out in 200 level
I will not be teaching with secondary school certificate
I will not be earning 8000
I will not be begging to sell charcoal
Someone who may not even be as old as I am will not be ordering me to hold paper and post online

@malignantguest I really appreciate even if it's just for giving me utmost attention and concerned shown
I am grateful
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
@money121
I appreciate you specially
You are the one to first created a thread like this
That's where I first post to seek your help
Though no help was given still I appreciate
To prove my points I sent you a video on WhatsApp and you responded which I appreciate
Even if opposition prevented me from getting help I will never block anyone blessing

@malignantguest I appeal to you to help those that you have chosen
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by OjNafisat: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:
To mummy malik, fbabs, oj Nafisat and all others who did their best
I appreciate you all
Opposition can come from anywhere I'm not surprised
It can even come from the family if my
Step mother had not opposed me continuing my education at college of education ilesa that led to me dropping out in 200 level
I will not be teaching with secondary school certificate
I will not be earning 8000
I will not be begging to sell charcoal
Someone who may not even be as old as I am will not be ordering me to hold paper and post online

@malignantguest I really appreciate even if it's just for giving me utmost attention and concerned shown
I am grateful

Are you giving up
Are you accepting the false accusations against you
No

So you even sent videos to money121
Na wa o
I don't even doubt you, you did the unbelievable when that fool ordered you to do something which you did
Omo I for change am that moment
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
OjNafisat:

Are you giving up
Are you accepting the false accusations against you
No

So you even sent videos to money121
Na wa o
I don't even doubt you, you did the unbelievable when that fool ordered you to do something which you did
Omo I for change am that moment

Beggar has no choice
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Jilingori: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hello sir I am looking forward for an investor in my business I am into shoe making my business is already at implementation stage I have been into this business for over a decade,just of resent things get really bad that I had to halt the business,my shop landlord wants to renovate the shops for higher rentage I am out of job for now.
I am not asking for money for personal use but asking for investment purpose .
Here is my brand name "naatibryhms" you can check me out.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Jilingori: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Here are some of my samples

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Jilingori: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Looking forward to hear from you.here is my email address akanbiade40@gmail.com
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by MummyMalik: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
money121:

Aliamudulilahi

God will be with you throughout your stay there

Oga mi responded to my comment while he ignored that of barking dog
Moonie911 can keep quiet now because you have blocked Iya Zainab but you failed in blocking me from money121
You even asked him to trace my location do you think he doesn't know before
You are a loser
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by fbabs(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have no single problem with your Religion.
In Fact, I'm a Christian but I see things differently.
I see LIFE this way:
GOD existed before everything, including Religion. So God isn't a Muslim or Christian.
GOD has been, before Religion.

I'm a Christian because Christianity was there before I came and I was born into a Christian Family. That's all.

I assist every Human, including Animals.
I really wanted to HELP you through my Wife.
She has got a GOOD HEART, better than mine.
But........ I'm tied now!

I remember that a mix up like this has happened before on money121 thread
The issue then is I bear the same name with the man
He uploaded all his id card just to clear himself that we are two different individuals
Not until money121 gave him a video call that we were able to get to the root of the matter

Las las the baba was innocent and he was selected for help

@malignantguest let there be a video call concerning Iya Zainab just as money121 did

Let's think of it this way she could have wanted to copy her account number probably from a thread and copied the Rosheedat account number maybe they have both dropped their account number on money121 thread before

I'm not giving excuses for her just thinking what could have happened

But please let the sleeping dog lie moonie receiving help should not stop Iya Zainab from receiving help
We are all here for one assistance why are we fighting

If only this country cares for us all who go dey beg let peace reign
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
fbabs:

I remember that a mix up like this has happened before on money121 thread
The issue then is I bear the same name with the man
He uploaded all his id card just to clear himself that we are two different individuals
Not until money121 gave him a video call that we were able to get to the root of the matter

Las las the baba was innocent and he was selected for help

@malignantguest let there be a video call concerning Iya Zainab just as money121 did

Let's think of it this way she could have wanted to copy her account number probably from a thread and copied the Rosheedat account number maybe they have both dropped their account number on money121 thread before

I'm not giving excuses for her just thinking what could have happened

But please let the sleeping dog lie moonie receiving help should not stop Iya Zainab from receiving help
We are all here for one assistance why are we fighting

If only this country cares for us all who go dey beg let peace reign
I thought you said you saw the post when she or he posted it and it was never Rosheedat, now you are changing your tone

You called me a liar and that I photoshop the post, now you are saying there is a mix up and she must have put the wrong account number then modified it then why have she been raining abuses on me and my family for hours and you even helping her by also insulting me, she even swear up and down how she never posted that name, many that dont even know the issue will feel I am some jealous woman that dont want her or him to get help.

IyaZainab never posted her account anywhere, her posts are very few before this thread and anybody can see it.

And what sort of excuse is even that, she doesn't know her name and account number that she posted someone else own

I have let the matter rest because my God have already fought my battle now it's left for Karma to get who did wrong here
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by fbabs(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
I thought you said you saw the post when she or he posted it and it was never Rosheedat, now you are changing your tone

You called me a liar and that I photoshop the post, now you are saying there is a mix up and she must have put the wrong account number then modified it then why have she been raining abuses on me and my family for hours and you even helping her by also insulting me, she even swear up and down how she never posted that name, many that dont even know the issue will feel I am some jealous woman that dont want her or him to get help.

IyaZainab never posted her account anywhere, her posts are very few before this thread and anybody can see it.

And what sort of excuse is even that, she doesn't know her name and account number that she posted someone else own

I have let the matter rest because my God have already fought my battle now it's left for Karma to get who did wrong here

If only you are sensible enough to read where I started from but your bad belle will not allow you
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by fbabs(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:

Moreover the comment is for the person helping people you not you that you are here to beg also
if you are sensible is it all the post that you have posted on nairaland that is still visible the one where you were begging money121 you have deleted it don't you think
My comment is to @malignantguest not a beggar
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by fbabs(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:

Don't refer to yourself as a woman cos you are not
I did not quote a beggar so you have no reason to reply my quote
I will call mummy malik to come and flog you again
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by MummyMalik: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:

Fake moniker better keep shut before I expose you
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by MummyMalik: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
@malignantguest if @moonie911 refuses to send his pic and yet you gave him money despite the fact that he blocked someone who sent all the evidences
It's pure injustice
What is good for the goose is good for the gander
Tell the scammer to send his pic
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by patosky55(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
why is it that it is only this woman issue that they have been discussing, some of us posted and we never was mentioned, please I need help too, am a secondary school teacher, I graduated from federal polytechnic bauchi HND though I haven't collected my result but any evidence to show for it am ready to bring it up, I want to open a business cafe in the school I finished and someone is ready to give me his space if only I can buy the laptop, printer, photocopy machine and the generator, plw help a soul to survive
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by patosky55(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
In all the ABOVE Mentioned..
I never saw "URGENT 2K"..
Although I saw something close...
Like that of.. JohnnyBling.
For that he's getting... 10k from me.
why is it that it is only this woman issue that they have been discussing, some of us posted and we never was mentioned, please I need help too, am a secondary school teacher, I graduated from federal polytechnic bauchi HND though I haven't collected my result but any evidence to show for it am ready to bring it up, I want to open a business cafe in the school I finished and someone is ready to give me his space if only I can buy the laptop, printer, photocopy machine and the generator, plw help a soul to survive
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2021
SORRY,
I just woke up now, to meet a Hot afternoon.
The PURPOSE of the entire Platform for me has been completely altered.

The OP won't be happy with how things have degenerated. It's sickening!
I will be coming up with another for such.

The ABUSES are too weighty, especially coming from my ?hardworking @Iyazainab.
In terms of proving herself she went all out.
She still stands a chance like I said.
And I don't mind or care if she had earlier begged for assistance.
Nothing should stop a genuine person from seeking multiple assistance especially when one source fails to complement that which you want.

After all, if her teaching condition is like that one displayed up there, then it must be terrible.
She just has to explain to me how the name changed suddenly.
She will be enlisted for better packages.

The ABUSES like I said are too weighty & were not necessary at all.
After all, the other Lady hasn't gotten hers too.

I may have to Log out on this note.
Payments hanging may be moved to DECEMBER..
I intend giving out a lot in December.
I will work towards securing that myself.
Thank You!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 14, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
SORRY,

Nothing should stop a genuine person from seeking multiple assistance especially when one source fails to complement that which you want.

After all, if her teaching condition is like that one displayed up there, then it must be terrible.

Thank You!
it's no problem sir, even the back and front of arguing has even drained me.

Due to the fight, many people that needs help here are not getting the attention they deserve, so maybe we can cool off for now
I hope you have a nice day and you wont stop helping people because of one bad experience
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 5:39am On Nov 14, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
SORRY,

Thank You!
Hello I see series of posts where you helped others. My situation is hard but I have seen people with much harder conditions

Since I opened my moniker in 2016, I have been around. Help a brother sir. Whoever sees this

Happy Sunday
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 5:56am On Nov 14, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
SORRY,

Thank You!

I sent you a PM sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Adamswest378(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
SORRY,

Thank You!

@malignantguest
Omo seeing you doing all these for total strangers on a platform like nairaland really made me happy and I pray the good Lord bless you and your family and as a guyman wey like Wetin another guyman with a large heart Dey do Omo I like show you my appreciate by flexing you when you arrive naija,so if it’s cool with you let me know because someone gats give back for all the good you have done just these fews and I want to be that person by flexing you tight when you arrive naija.Keep up the good work and I pray the blessings of God continue to embarrass you my guy.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by patosky55(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
SORRY,

Thank You!
thanks sir for all your efforts a but sir, some of us are yet to be responded, I look up to your response and reply sir, even if am not qualified to get assistance from u, a simple response and reply from u might give me the peace I want, thanks
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by patosky55(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Adamswest378:

@malignantguest
Omo seeing you doing all these for total strangers on a platform like nairaland really made me happy and I pray the good Lord bless you and your family and as a guyman wey like Wetin another guyman with a large heart Dey do Omo I like show you my appreciate by flexing you when you arrive naija,so if it’s cool with you let me know because someone gats give back for all the good you have done just these fews and I want to be that person by flexing you tight when you arrive naija.Keep up the good work and I pray the blessings of God continue to embarrass you my guy.
brother please I need help even if na just to respond my message, it will bring succor to what am passing through, pls respond to me, am begging u
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by patosky55(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2021
if you are based in kano state and u have foodstuffs to give out pls i need it urgently, two of my brothers are suppose to resume school but uptil now he can't go, one is in Bayero university kano and the other one is in federal polytechnic bauchi, I am a secondary school teacher and I managed to pay their school fees with my little savings, pls all I want now is food stuffs so that they can go back to sch
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Things are happening in this thread shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / Offshore Operations & Technical Job Vacancies / MTN Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.