Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (9323 Views)

Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by patosky55(m): 8:37am On Nov 14, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I have no single problem with your Religion.
In Fact, I'm a Christian but I see things differently.
I see LIFE this way:
GOD existed before everything, including Religion. So God isn't a Muslim or Christian.
GOD has been, before Religion.

I'm a Christian because Christianity was there before I came and I was born into a Christian Family. That's all.

I assist every Human, including Animals.
I really wanted to HELP you through my Wife.
She has got a GOOD HEART, better than mine.
But........ I'm tied now!
sir pls am begging u in the name of God to at least respond to me even if am not qualified to be helped but words of encouragement from a successful nice person like u will go a long way
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
SORRY,
I just woke up now, to meet a Hot afternoon.
The PURPOSE of the entire Platform for me has been completely altered.

The OP won't be happy with how things have degenerated. It's sickening!
I will be coming up with another for such.

The ABUSES are too weighty, especially coming from my ?hardworking @Iyazainab.
In terms of proving herself she went all out.
She still stands a chance like I said.
And I don't mind or care if she had earlier begged for assistance.
Nothing should stop a genuine person from seeking multiple assistance especially when one source fails to complement that which you want.

After all, if her teaching condition is like that one displayed up there, then it must be terrible.
She just has to explain to me how the name changed suddenly.
She will be enlisted for better packages.

The ABUSES like I said are too weighty & were not necessary at all.
After all, the other Lady hasn't gotten hers too.

I may have to Log out on this note.
Payments hanging may be moved to DECEMBER..
I intend giving out a lot in December.
I will work towards securing that myself.
Thank You!
I pray I find favour in your eyes too.

Wish you the best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / Offshore Operations & Technical Job Vacancies / MTN Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment – Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.