Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! (1542 Views)

Is The God Of Christians And Allah Of Muslims The Same? / Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2021
Anytime Muslims are exposed that their Allah is an idol and not the same as the Allah Arabic-speaking Christians worship, Muslims run to get validation from the Christians. Islam Allah is a moon and star idol whose image they put at the top of the minarets of their mosques.

Muslims, stop using the fact that Arabs Christians also refer to God as Allah to say that Muslims Allah is not a pagan god.

The generic name for God is Ilah in Arabic and it's usually preceded with 'Al' which means 'The' hence, Al-Ilah which was later contracted to mean Allah. As for your own Allah, the Arab moon god is called Lah and this is also preceded by Al which means 'The' hence, Al and Lah was combined to give you your own Allah.

The Allah Christians,(whether Arabs or Hausa) pray to and worship is the Holy One of Israel, the Father of Christ the Mesaiah, The One not confined to the Kaaba, the One Who doesn't support immorality, the one whom Muhammad was not his Prophet, the one not prayed to in the mosques.

So, the name may sound the same, the One Christians worship is different.

The Arab Christians never joined in the naked worship of Allah in the Kaaba, they never did pilgrimage to the Kaaba, they never associated with the Allah of the Muslisms.
Another thing you should know is that the so called pagans were actually worshipping Allah who was and is, also a pagan god they knew Allah for whom he was and still is, Muhammad didn't tell about a new Allah, Christians and Jews in Mecca that time never joined them in naked worship of Allah the immoral god in the Kaaba, everyone knew the whom they were worshipping.

Abdulmuttalib, Muhammad’s grandfather wh every Muslim agree was pagan but being a pagan that he was, he named his son after his Idol, Allah : Abd Allah :Abdullah..

Another evidence is the revelation in the Quran:

"And when they commit a Fahisha (evil deed, going round the Kabah in naked state, every kind of unlawful sexual intercourse, etc.), they say: "We found our fathers doing it and Allah has commanded us of it." ...
- Qur'an 7:28, Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali translation.

Note that from the above, they mentioned Allah as their god who had been supporting their sexual immoralities and nudity during Tawaf and this continued even until after Muhammad became the Prophet of the same allah and then decided to modify the tradition but Fahisha still take place at the Kaaba, women are being groped abs molested while doing Tawaf

""It is during the tawaf that many women experience groping, handling and grabbing, says Eltahawy, according to the responses she's heard from women. "It's very crowded. At any given moment, there are thousands of men and women [circling Kaaba at one time].""
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/02/26/588855132/-mosquemetoo-gives-muslim-women-a-voice-about-sexual-misconduct-at-mecca?t=1589006156833

And even today,
Christians who call God Allah don't pray to Allah the idol of the Kaaba, they don't accept the Muhammad as the Messenger of God, they don't associate with the idol Allah, so how can you Muslims say you worship the same God as Christians ? Continue worshipping your idol while Arab and Hausa Christians worship Al-Ilah the Holy One of Israel.

But Muhammad made us know that the pagan Allah was the same Allah his Quraysh tribe worshipped that's why he retained all the practices and only modified some.

Allah of Muslims and Islam is the same as Hubal and Baal the moon idol and that's why the symbol of Islam is crescent moon and star.

Islam clearly goes against the order of God that they should not set up a stone for worship
Lev.26.1 - "'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

While Yahweh forbids bowing down to stone, Muslims bow down to the Blackstone to kiss it as part of the religious obligation during hajj.

Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by Felimax(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2021
A pagan is a pagan. No twisting.

1 Like

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by peteregwu(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Of course the "Allah" of Islam is not the same with the God of Christians. Don't mind them oooo... They are the same with idol worshippers. cool.

1 Like

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by orisa37: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
ALLAH IS THE LORD AND SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH.

MOSES IS MOHAMMED, THE PROPHET OF THE LORD AND SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH.
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2021
orisa37:
ALLAH IS THE LORD AND SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH.

MOSES IS MOHAMMED, THE PROPHET OF THE LORD AND SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH.
grin
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2021
peteregwu:
Of course the "Allah" of Islam is not the same with the God of Christians. Don't mind them oooo... They are the same with idol worshippers. cool.
Everything about Islam is idolatry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by IMAliyu(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2021
advocatejare:

Everything about Islam is idolatry
Have you tried applying the same logic to your own religion, to rid yourself of partisan bias?

1 Like

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
IMAliyu:

Have you tried applying the same logic to your own religion, to rid yourself of partisan bias?
Yes
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by IMAliyu(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
advocatejare:

Yes
And what was your conclusion
Is Christianity devoid of pagan practices?

1 Like

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yes it is, if there is any, let’s see. Note that Christianity is being Christ like, anything that Christ did not do that the so called Christians are doing today is not Christianity. But as for Islam, most pagan activities being done in Islam today were brought into Islam by Muhammad and practiced by him

IMAliyu:

And what was your conclusion
Is Christianity devoid of pagan practices?
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by IMAliyu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
advocatejare:
Yes it is, if there is any, let’s see. Note that Christianity is being Christ like, anything that Christ did not do that the so called Christians are doing today is not Christianity. But as for Islam, most pagan activities being done in Islam today were brought into Islam by Muhammad and practiced by him
So, how does someone know Christ to become Christ like?

You know I could make the argument that Islam just means submission to the will of God, and what ever you see Muslims do doesn't represent the actual faith.

As for what looks like pegan practices, you have said yourself you were once Muslim, so I expect you to be familiar with this concept. The claim of Islam that God only ever sent down one religion (Islam) and every other practice is a corruption of that one initial faith.

So it's every other pegan religion that's copying Islam, not the other way around.

I'm showing you this, to show you how easy it is for one to feed their confirmation bias, and how easy it is for me to find material linking arbitrary things in your faith to peganism.

1 Like

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
IMAliyu:

By studying his teachings and how he lived

You know I could make the argument that Islam just means submission to the will of God, and what ever you see Muslims do doesn't represent the actual faith.
Then that means you’ll be saying that Muhammad was misguided for doing all the pagan activities he did.

Muhammad prayed Zoroastrian 5 daily prayers even though he started by praying Jewish 3 daily prayers towards Jerusalem before he was exposed for being a false prophet and he then turned towards the house of idols of Mecca, the Kaaba

As for what looks like pegan practices, you have said yourself you were once Muslim, so I expect you to be familiar with this concept. The claim of Islam that God only ever sent down one religion (Islam) and every other practice is a corruption of that one initial faith.

So it's every other pegan religion that's copying Islam, not the other way around.
That was the lies Muhammad told you. The two religion before Islam, Judaism and Christianity didn’t engage in all the pagan activities of the meccans that Muhammad incorporated into Islam

I'm showing you this, to show you how easy it is for one to feed their confirmation bias, and how easy it is for me to find material linking arbitrary things in your faith to peganism.
Christ died on the cross, mention one other person that claim to be the son of God that died on the cross.

“Trinity” is not in the Bible, so you don’t have a point, go and meet those that believe in the word trinity to show you the evidence from the scriptures

The dressings of Bishops as depicted in those pictures don’t represent Christ, Christ or any of the apostles were not reported to have dressed like that

December 25? No one knows the exact day christ was born, Christ never celebrated Christmas or commanded it to be celebrated, that’s why I didn’t include Maulid Nabiyy that you Muslim also celebrate in my write up cos I know Muhammad never approved or celebrated it

Sunday worship!
Christ worship and went to the synagogue on the sabbath day. I worship and go to the synagogue on sabbath day too.

Your Allah who is the same as Satan claimed to have misled Christians to be worshiping on Sunday. Did you know that?

Sunan Ibn Majah 1083
It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
"The Messenger of Allah (it) said: 'Allah led
those who came before us astray
from Friday. Saturday was for the Jews and Sunday was for the Christians. And they will lag behind us until the Day of Resurrection. We are the last of the people of this world but we will be the first to be judged among all of creation.'

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
IMAliyu:

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ain't nobody gives a fvck about that.

The one is Bible woke up like mighty drunkard says the Bible.

He used to regret

He is sun and shield

He is known for killing 42 little niglets just because they called Elisha'bald headed'.
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
abdelrahman:
Ain't nobody gives a fvck about that.

The one is Bible woke up like mighty drunkard says the Bible.

He used to regret

He is sun and shield

He is known for killing 42 little niglets just because they called Elisha'bald headed'.
Allah prayed to be guided in the Quran

Allah prayed for Muhammad in the Quran

Allah called himself the best of the deceivers, al-Makireena the same title of satan
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
advocatejare:

Allah prayed to be guided in the Quran
evidence

advocatejare:

Allah prayed for Muhammad in the Quran
evidence

advocatejare:

Allah called himself the best of the deceivers, al-Makireena the same title of satan
[/quote] evidence
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
abdelrahman:
evidence: Allah prays to be guided

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

اهْدِنَا الصِّرٰطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
"Guide us to the straight path -"
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 6)

This verse is not preceded by qul (say) which means it's a direct speech of whoever the author of the Quran is and since you Muslims claim that the Quran is the words of Allah (even though Allah never spoke to Muhammad directly, it was an unknown jinn that tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira that revealed some part of the Quran to him) then Allah is the one praying here to be guided to the right path.

So if Allah and Muhammad were not on the right path, how can you Muslims ever find the right path?

evidence: Allah prays for Muhammad

“Verily, Allah and His angels pray (yusalloona) for the prophet. O ye who believe! pray for him (salloo) and salute him with a salutation! S. Quran 33:56

evidence: Allah is the best of the deceivers
Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

Makirina is from (مَكْر [makir] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by IMAliyu(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
advocatejare:

By studying his teachings and how he lived
Ok, through the gospels I assume?

Then that means you’ll be saying that Muhammad was misguided for doing all the pagan activities he did.

Can't say I know, or care all too much. But there is a tendency for an emerging religion to absorb the culture and rituals existing around it.

Muhammad prayed Zoroastrian 5 daily prayers even though he started by praying Jewish 3 daily prayers towards Jerusalem before he was exposed for being a false prophet and he then turned towards the house of idols of Mecca, the Kaaba
Ok, however understanding the obsession of Islam with monotheism and a monotheistic God, I'm sure they felt the Zoroastrian's weren't far from their truth.

Christ died on the cross, mention one other person that claim to be the son of God that died on the cross.

How is this important? There have been people who've claimed to be sons of God, and son of God in the Hebrew context usually means a pious man close to God, and the general name for angles.
And there have been people who've been crucified as it was a known from of Roman punishment.
So, what makes the combination of the two special?

That was the lies Muhammad told you. The two religion before Islam, Judaism and Christianity didn’t engage in all the pagan activities of the meccans that Muhammad incorporated into Islam

“Trinity” is not in the Bible, so you don’t have a point, go and meet those that believe in the word trinity to show you the evidence from the scriptures

The dressings of Bishops as depicted in those pictures don’t represent Christ, Christ or any of the apostles were not reported to have dressed like that

December 25? No one knows the exact day christ was born, Christ never celebrated Christmas or commanded it to be celebrated, that’s why I didn’t include Maulid Nabiyy that you Muslim also celebrate in my write up cos I know Muhammad never approved or celebrated it

Sunday worship!
Christ worship and went to the synagogue on the sabbath day. I worship and go to the synagogue on sabbath day too.
No not that of the Meccans but of the cultures close to them, the Jewish faith has deep Summerian and Canaan influence, and if I take your word for it. You yourself don't partake in the remains of the Roman paganism, but you can't deny its influence in general mainstream Christianity.

Your Allah who is the same as Satan claimed to have misled Christians to be worshiping on Sunday. Did you know that?

Sunan Ibn Majah 1083
It was narrated that Abu Hurairah said:
"The Messenger of Allah (it) said: 'Allah led
those who came before us astray
from Friday. Saturday was for the Jews and Sunday was for the Christians. And they will lag behind us until the Day of Resurrection. We are the last of the people of this world but we will be the first to be judged among all of creation.'
Ok

Modification:
Addressing your photo with the folded arms, once again you're drawing arbitrary parallels that doesn't hold water, folded arms during prayer is a Sunni behaviour, other sects don't do that as it's not universal and it's not an action that has any value in worship.
However your case for the copying of Zoroastrianism is a much better one. If your objective is to disprove Islam you have to learn to refine your points.
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2021
advocatejare:

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

اهْدِنَا الصِّرٰطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
"Guide us to the straight path -"
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 6)
but U said Allah prayed To be guided and what u posted here is different.

advocatejare:

This verse is not preceded by qul (say) which means it's a direct speech of whoever the author of the Quran is
every ayah of Qur'an is direct speech of Allah.

advocatejare:

and since you Muslims claim that the Quran is the words of Allah
(even though Allah never spoke to Muhammad directly, it was an unknown jinn that tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira that revealed some part of the Quran to him)
who told u Allah never spoke to him directly?

advocatejare:

then Allah is the one praying here to be guided to the right path.
what an asshole gringrin

That verse is referring to we Muslim u dumb head gringrin why can't u read it to the last before deceiving your gullible followers?
Even from the start.
An what is their is praising to the Almighty

Praise be to God, Lord of all the worlds.

The Compassionate, the Merciful. Ruler on the Day of Reckoning.

You alone do we worship, and You alone do we ask for help.

Guide us on the straight path,

the path of those who have received your grace;

not the path of those who have brought down wrath, nor of those who wander astray.

Amen.

The chapter of suratul fatiah is nothing but for us to praised Allah,that is why is compulsory to read it I every solat,he who doesn't read it,his solat is invalid.

advocatejare:

So if Allah and Muhammad were not on the right path, how can you Muslims ever find the right path?
hmmm let me tell u something on that.

A Muslim stealing, fornicating, killing innocent, lying and so on hasn't find the right path of what Islam brought.

Now let me ask u something, Jesus taught y'all lord prayers and he made mentioned of where he said 'Forgive is our sins'

If Jesus actually died for your son's,how come u still reading Lord's prayer?

advocatejare:

“Verily, Allah and His angels pray (yusalloona) for the prophet. O ye who believe! pray for him (salloo) and salute him with a salutation! S. Quran 33:56
nigga prayed?

Nah it is Praised it is صلوات in term مدح (praisng) not praying.

And putting false translation to it won't help u.

advocatejare:

Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the father of lies.

wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers..
mr Christian apologetic,is that how u deceiving yourself gullible people?

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

If not because u lack brain, how can the word 'deceive' will just come out when u see the beginning of the verse?

They planned to evict,kill him but Allah knows of their planning,that is the meaning to the verse.

He knows of whatever they want to do with the prophet (saw)

advocatejare:

what a joke.

Well Yahweh is the deceiver

Let hear what prophet Jeremiah Said

new international version
you deceived me, lord, and i was deceived; you overpowered me and prevailed. i am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me-jeremiah 20:7

Another one gringrin

New International Version
Then I said, “Alas, Sovereign LORD! How completely you have deceived this people [/b]and Jerusalem by saying, ‘You will have peace,’ when the sword is at our throats!”-, Jeremiah 4:10

Another one

Is

King James Bible
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, [b]I the LORD have deceived that prophet
, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel-Ezekiel 14:9

There are many more about how Yahweh deceiving people but let me stop here , before u throw remove fake dirt on People eyes, remove the real one in your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2021
IMAliyu:

Ok, through the gospels I assume?
Sure. Same way you learn the sayings of Muhammad from the hadith and the Quran

Can't say I know, or care all too much. But there is a tendency for an emerging religion to absorb the culture and rituals existing around it.
Then you’d be a hypocrite if you retain what you condemned as idolatry ! Like the Kaaba and the rest, it’s stated in the sahih Hadith that Muhammad wanted to demolish the Kaaba but changed his mind because he knew that his people were already attached to the paganism called Kaaba.

Ok, however understanding the obsession of Islam with monotheism and a monotheistic God, I'm sure they felt the Zoroastrian's weren't far from their truth.
Zoroastrian have their own God called Ahura Mazda whom they believed is the supreme God of the universe and the most compassionate and not Allah.

They had their own prophet called Zoroaster and not Muhammad.

They used to pray 50 times a day until Zoroaster claimed to have travelled to heaven to negotiate that the prayers should be reduced to 5.

Muhammad copied everything verbatim including the night journey to heaven.

Muhammad changed Ahura Mazda to Allah and Zoroaster to himself.

If Muhammad was serving the God of Abraham, then he must have lied that he went to negotiate that 50 times daily prayers prayed by his predecessors be reduced to 5, because no Jewish prophets or people ever prayed 50 daily prayers, as a matter of fact Muhammad met Jews observing 3 times daily prayers and Muhammad also did the same until he was exposed as being a false prophet and he decided to join Zoroastrians who were observing 5 daily prayers even before Muhammad was born. So how come Muhammad claimed the glory of helping them negotiate their prayers down from 50 to 5 when he himself never met them praying 50 daily prayers?

Zoroastrians use sun, moon and stars or any light source as a symbol of worship, Muhammad retained same in Islam and that’s why you have the moon and star on your mosques’ minarets

How is this important? There have been people who've claimed to be sons of God, and son of God in the Hebrew context usually means a pious man close to God, and the general name for angles.
Many were referred to sons of God but only Jesus was referred to as the only gene (monogene) of God which was translated as the only begotten son of God.

This is the word that was translated as "only begotten" μονογενῆ it's a Greek word pronounced as mounogenḗs which is pronounced as /mo.no.ɡe.nɛ̌ːs/ which means "only of a kind "
μόνος (mónos, “only”) +‎ -γενής (-genḗs, “of a kind”)

https://biblehub.com/text/john/3-16.htm)

And there have been people who've been crucified as it was a known from of Roman punishment.
So, what makes the combination of the two special?
What makes Jesus’ own special was because he was sinless, his death and resurrection was foretold:

John 3:14
And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,

Isaiah 53.5
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Matthew 20:28
Even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

John 1:29
The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

John 10:11
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

John 10:18
No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

Jesus’ innocence:

Matthew 27:4 – Judas betrayed Jesus, but later he said he had betrayed innocent blood.

John 18:38; 19:4,6 – Pilate was the Roman governor responsible for the trial of Jesus. Three times Pilate said that He found no fault in Jesus.

Matthew 27:19 – Pilate’s wife sent him a message saying Jesus was righteous.

Matthew 27:24 – Pilate washed his hands saying Jesus was innocent.

Luke 23:15 – Pilate sent Jesus to King Herod for a hearing. Later Pilate said Herod found nothing in Jesus worthy of death.

Luke 23:41 – One of the thieves crucified with Jesus acknowledged his own guilt but said Jesus had done nothing wrong.

Luke 23:47 – The centurion in charge of the crucifixion declared that Jesus was a righteous man.

The reason Muslims can’t talk about Muhammad’s death freely is because his death as no positive spiritual significance. He was poisoned and died with his aorta torn like foretold in the Quran that if Muhammad was falsifying things, he would be cut in the aorta:

And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 44)

لَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُ بِالْيَمِينِ
"We would have seized him by the right hand;"
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 45)

ثُمَّ لَقَطَعْنَا مِنْهُ الْوَتِينَ
"Then We would have cut from him the aorta."
(QS. Al-Haaqqa 69: Verse 46)

Sahih Bukhari Vol 5 book 59 Hadith 713
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
-Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498

No not that of the Meccans but of the cultures close to them, the Jewish faith has deep Summerian and Canaan influence, and if I take your word for it. You yourself don't partake in the remains of the Roman paganism, but you can't deny its influence in general mainstream Christianity.
Islam own is not about influence but about stealing from people and claiming it as theirs from the days of Muhammad. All the new influences in Christianity were not present in the days of Jesus

Modification:
Addressing your photo with the folded arms, once again you're drawing arbitrary parallels that doesn't hold water, folded arms during prayer is a Sunni behaviour, other sects don't do that as it's not universal and it's not an action that has any value in worship.
However your case for the copying of Zoroastrianism is a much better one. If your objective is to disprove Islam you have to learn to refine your points.
Sunnis believe they are following the exact ways and deeds of Muhammad and they see other sects as misguided.

Sunnis believe they are the only group of Muslims that will enter paradise. So if Sunni are following pagans, that only confirmed that Muhammad did the same because Sunnis follow Muhammad in everything.
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2021
abdelrahman:
but U said Allah prayed To be guided and what u posted here is different.

every ayah of Qur'an is direct speech of Allah.
Then Allah is the one praying to be guided in Fatiha

who told u Allah never spoke to him directly?
Allah didn’t find Muhammad worthy of being spoken to directly. It was an unknown jinn called jibreel that tormented Muhammad in Hira that communicated with Muhammad

That verse is referring to we Muslim u dumb head gringrin why can't u read it to the last before deceiving your gullible followers?
Even from the start.
An what is their is praising to the Almighty

Praise be to God, Lord of all the worlds.

The Compassionate, the Merciful. Ruler on the Day of Reckoning.

You alone do we worship, and You alone do we ask for help.
Allah is worshipping Allah, Allah is praising Allah and Allah is praying to Allah! grin

Guide us on the straight path,

the path of those who have received your grace;

not the path of those who have brought down wrath, nor of those who wander astray.

Amen.

Allah is praying to be guided on the right path?

The chapter of suratul fatiah is nothing but for us to praised Allah,that is why is compulsory to read it I every solat,he who doesn't read it,his solat is invalid.
When Jesus wanted to teach his disciples how to pray, he said “This, then is how to pray- Matthew 6:9

but Allah was praying to be guided in the Quran!

hmmm let me tell u something on that.

A Muslim[/b]stealing, fornicating, killing innocent, lying and so on hasn't find the right path of what Islam brought.
So a Muslim is not on the right path?

So a Muslim who doesn’t do any of those sins you mentioned above does not need to recite Al Fatiha when praying? If he doesn’t is his prayer valid? If he does, that means he is still convinced that despite being a Muslim and pious he is still not on the right path and like Allah he is still begging to guided!

[b]Now let me ask u something, Jesus taught y'all lord prayers and he made mentioned of where he said 'Forgive is our sins'

If Jesus actually died for your son's,how come u still reading Lord's prayer?

Jesus died for your past sins and he told us to live a holy life but that we should ask for forgiveness of our future sins. He has paid the price for our past sins

nigga prayed?

Nah it is Praised it is صلوات in term مدح (praisng) not praying.
Liar this is Salawat (صلوات) which means prayer and not praise. Allah prays for Muhammad! Who did Allah pray to?

You can only pray to a superior being? Allah is not a supreme being

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

1 Like

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2021
advocatejare:

Then Allah is the one praying to be guided in Fatiha
I can now see how dumb u are!

advocatejare:

Allah didn’t find Muhammad worthy of being spoken to directly. It was an unknown jinn called jibreel that tormented Muhammad in Hira that communicated with Muhammad
jsut like unknown jinn spoke to John the Baptist about Jesus, right?

advocatejare:

Allah is worshipping Allah, Allah is praising Allah and Allah is praying to Allah! grin

Allah is praying to be guided on the right path?
do u even read at all?

When Jesus wanted to teach his disciples how to pray, he said “This, then is how to pray- Matthew 6:9

but Allah was praying to be guided in the Quran!
[/quote]chai

advocatejare:

So a Muslim is not on the right path?
he who does what I mentioned below aint ok the right path

advocatejare:

So a Muslim who doesn’t do any of those sins you mentioned above does not need to recite Al Fatiha when praying? If he doesn’t is his prayer valid? If he does, that means he is still convinced that despite being a Muslim and pious he is still not on the right path and like Allah he is still begging to guided!
u dumb suratul fatiah is part of solat.

advocatejare:

Jesus died for your past sins and he told us to live a holy life but that we should ask for forgiveness of our future sins. He has paid the price for our past sins
which sin exactly?

advocatejare:

Liar this is Salawat (صلوات) which means prayer and not praise. Allah prays for Muhammad! Who did Allah pray to?
u know nothing about Arabic language and u are here arguring.

advocatejare:

You can only pray to a superior being? Allah is not a supreme being
then tell Arab Christians that Allah is not supreme being.

advocatejare:

wow u come up again with this cheesy

That shows how dumb u protestant Christians are.

The Bible verses I posted about how Yahweh deceiving, what up with those?
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Very very simple logic!
Allah simply means God and according to God's word "there are many Gods" {1Corinthians 8:5} so each person will speak in the name of his/her own Allah (God) Micah 4:5
The God of Jesus' disciples says:

"This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him" Matthew 17:5

The God of Muslims says:

"I have no sons"

So the difference is obvious! smiley

1 Like

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2021
abdelrahman:
I can now see how dumb u are!
Anytime you guys start insulting, I know I’ve hit the cord. Only empty barrel results into insults when he’s losing in an argument

jsut like unknown jinn spoke to John the Baptist about Jesus, right?
The angel that appeared to people in the Bible introduced themselves and who sent them. The unknown jinn that appeared to Muhammad in Hira pinned him down three times until Muhammad almost died and ran home to go and meet his sugar mummy that married him. His sugar mummy, Khadijah then took him to Waraqa who proclaimed Muhammad as a prophet. The jinn never said Muhammad was a prophet.

Muhammad wanted to commit suicide afterwards.

Magic was used on Muhammed and he was insane for more than a year and he was busy hallucinating about sleeping with people he hadn’t slept with.

While Muhammad was insane , he was still rolling out Quranic verses, no wonder you have so many incoherent, meaningless babbles in the Quran:

Kaf Ha Yan 'Ayn Sad (Quran 19:1)

Ta Ha (Quran 20:1)

Ta Seen meem (Quran 26:1)

Ta Seen (Quran 27:1)

u know nothing about Arabic language and u are here arguring.
I have been reading Arabic before you were born

You can only pray to a superior being? Allah is not a supreme being then tell Arab Christians that Allah is not supreme being.
They already know. Islam is business for them and a tool to enslave women and turn them into sex slaves

The Bible verses I posted about how Yahweh deceiving, what up with those?
I’ll take you serious if you can prove to me that Yahweh called himself the best of deceivers like Allah.

1 Like

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
advocatejare:

Anytime you guys start insulting, I know I’ve hit the cord. Only empty barrel results into insults when he’s losing in an argument

The angel that appeared to people in the Bible introduced themselves and who sent them. The unknown jinn that appeared to Muhammad in Hira pinned him down three times until Muhammad almost died and ran home to go and meet his sugar mummy that married him. His sugar mummy, Khadijah then took him to Waraqa who proclaimed Muhammad as a prophet. The jinn never said Muhammad was a prophet.

Muhammad wanted to commit suicide afterwards.

Magic was used on Muhammed and he was insane for more than a year and he was busy hallucinating about sleeping with people he hadn’t slept with.

While Muhammad was insane , he was still rolling out Quranic verses, no wonder you have so many incoherent, meaningless babbles in the Quran:

Kaf Ha Yan 'Ayn Sad (Quran 19:1)

Ta Ha (Quran 20:1)

Ta Seen meem (Quran 26:1)

Ta Seen (Quran 27:1)

I have been reading Arabic before you were born

They already know. Islam is business for them and a tool to enslave women and turn them into sex slaves

I’ll take you serious if you can prove to me that Yahweh called himself the best of deceivers like Allah.
heheheeh so u mean prophet Jeremiah was lying?
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
abdelrahman:
heheheeh so u mean prophet Jeremiah was lying?
You’ve not shown me where Yahweh boasts to be the best of the deceivers, Al-Makireena like Allah the devil
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Very very simple logic!
Allah simply means God and according to God's word "there are many Gods" {1Corinthians 8:5} so each person will speak in the name of his/her own Allah (God) Micah 4:5
The God of Jesus' disciples says:

"This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved. Listen to him" Matthew 17:5

The God of Muslims says:

"I have no sons"

So the difference is obvious! smiley

Concise summary!
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
advocatejare:

You’ve not shown me where Yahweh boasts to be the best of the deceivers, Al-Makireena like Allah the devil
but Jeremiah said Yahweh deceived him?

Is he lying?

On the verse that I explained to u, whether u agree or not,it ain't my concern.
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
abdelrahman:

Is he lying?

Jeremiah is just an imperfect human like any of us here, back then God keep communicating with his people in general through prophets like Jeremiah {Hebrews 1:1} so what made him had such wrong thought?
Well it's because God asked him to go and warn the Inhabitants of Judah regarding their idolatry and God promised to be with him. Jeremiah was insulted by the people and some even assaulted him physically so Jeremiah thought God deceived him because he felt God should have protected him from such physical abuse {Jeremiah 20:7-9} God told Jeremiah not to get married because most of the children born that time will be killed by sword and many taken as slaves, this made Jeremiah thought he was born at the wrong time! Jeremiah 20:14-18
But Jehovah never deceive Jeremiah, He promised that when the calamity come upon the inhabitants of Judah, true worshipers will be saved while others are dying through the swords of the Babylonians! Jeremiah 39:16-18

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by haekymbahd(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
abdelrahman:

Is he lying?

Bro it is better you leave that guy alone. Even if you show him proofs he would still deny and misinterprete verses.

Arabic differs from English. A Word in Arabic might have more than one interpretation in English so it better to read the context before interpretating. They know but not just willing to admit.

2 Thessalonians 2
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

He will want to disprove this but wouldn't listen if you explain the Quran verse..

2 Likes

Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
abdelrahman:

Is he lying?
Jeremiah was just emotional, God didn’t deceive him.

If your father promise to buy you a toy if you’re obedient but you refuse to be obedient and your father too refuse to buy you the toy because you didn’t meet up with your own side of the agreement, does that mean that your father has deceived you?

If God promised peace to Jerusalem and to anyone who follows his commandments, the moment you deviate and you refuse to repent, God’s wrath will be poured on you, so God didn’t deceive the people of Jerusalem, they were the one that didn’t go with the agreement to obey God:

Jeremiah 11:2-5
Listen to the terms of this covenant and tell them to the people of Judah and to those who live in Jerusalem.
Tell them that this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: `Cursed is the man who does not obey the terms of this covenant

the terms I commanded your forefathers when I brought them out of Egypt, out of the iron-smelting furnace.' I said, `Obey me and do everything I command you, and you will be my people, and I will be your God.

Then I will fulfill the oath I swore to your forefathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey'--the land you possess today." I answered, "Amen, LORD."

Jeremiah 42:18
This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: ‘As my anger and wrath have been poured out on those who lived in Jerusalem, so will my wrath be poured out on you when you go to Egypt. You will be a curse and an object of horror, a curse and an object of reproach; you will never see this place again.’

You didn’t explain anything to me, Allah is Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, same as the devil
Re: Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! by advocatejare(m): 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
haekymbahd:
Bro it is better you leave that guy alone. Even if you show him proofs he would still deny and misinterprete verses.

Arabic differs from English. A Word in Arabic might have more than one interpretation in English so it better to read the context before interpretating. They know but not just willing to admit.

2 Thessalonians 2
11Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

He will want to disprove this but wouldn't listen if you explain the Quran verse..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God / How To Use Psalm 67 And Isaiah 16 For Spiritual Cleansing From Bondages / Was Jesus A White Or A Black Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.