Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God (1541 Views)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by blokoncept(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
The BIBLE isn't the Word of God rather it's a collection of historical stories,Biographies, illustrations & memoirs that was kept for future generation unborn.

#GsonEbuka..

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by blokoncept(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
blokoncept:
The BIBLE isn't the Word of God rather it's a collection of historical stories,Biographies, illustrations & memoirs that was kept for future generation unborn.

Gson Ebuka..

Before your religious mind consumes you; think on this HARD TRUTH.

John says: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and with-out Him nothing was made that was made.” (John 1:1-3).

This above verse immediately disqualifies the bible as the word of God.

Don't get it twisted that the LETTERS on your CHRISTIAN BIBLE ARE DEAD LETTERS except if the WORD OF GOD opens your mind to Understand the mind of God.

Again I say it that, the BIBLE isn't the WORD of God.

#GsonEbuka

2 Likes

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by fman(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
blokoncept
So werrin come be the word of God.
Rozross,
Come and hear this one o!!!
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
fman:
blokoncept
So werrin come be the word of God.
Rozross,
Come and hear this one o!!!
He’s an atheist

2 Likes

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by blokoncept(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
He’s an atheist

An atheist indeed...

Your religious Mind won't let you understand the WORD OF GOD not what your Pastor or parents have been brainwashing you since childhood.

Open your mind and recieve wisdom.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
blokoncept:

An atheist indeed...

Your religious Mind won't let you understand the WORD OF GOD not what your Pastor or parents have been brainwashing you since childhood.

Open your mind and recieve wisdom.
The light shall put right back on track, my heart goes out to you and all other atheists
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by blokoncept(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
The light shall put right back on track, my heart goes out to you and all other atheists

I laugh at your ignorance Simply because I didn't agree with what your Pastor has brainwashed you with..

I am bonafide Christian.

Be open minded to things of life;no one is monopoly of knowledge as it's progressive.

I wish you well in your foolishness and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
blokoncept:

I laugh at your ignorance Simply because I didn't agree with what your Pastor has brainwashed you with..

I am bonafide Christian.

Be open minded to things of life;no one is monopoly of knowledge as it's progressive.

Keep disguising( all atheists are never bold and proud though),you are very arrogant which is typical of all atheists. May you find peace. Have a nice century
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
He’s an atheist
Rozross:
Keep disguising( all atheists are never bold and proud though),you are very arrogant which is typical of all atheists. May you find peace. Have a nice century

So accusing him of being an atheist makes him wrong and you somehow right? undecided

You go school at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by blokoncept(m): 2:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

So accusing him of being an atheist makes him wrong and you somehow right? undecided

You go school at all? undecided

Exactly my point... God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by superCleanworks(m): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2022
blokoncept:

I am bonafide Christian.

isn't it just amazing?
once you dare to think outside the box and ask questions about things that need to be question, once you do not agree with all the things their pastor and parents have been telling them in their ONE TRACK mind, you are an atheist.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2022
superCleanworks:

isn't it just amazing?
once you dare to think outside the box and ask questions about things that need to be question, once you do not agree with all the things their pastor and parents have been telling them in their ONE TRACK mind, you are an atheist.

Religion is a tool for mind control.

People don’t understand the difference between truth and religion (corrupted truth)

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2022
When evidence is despised by those claiming they're students of a perfect teacher how do you expect a novice to discern the truth?

The God of the Bible gave an evidence that is indisputable so that all opposers may know He is working out something unique but false religion is the problem leading many into atheism! smiley
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by blokoncept(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

and
Religion is a tool for mind control.

People don’t understand the difference between truth and religion (corrupted truth)

Corrupt truth.. that one hit me hard

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
blokoncept:

Corrupt truth.. that one hit me hard

Yes bro, mix the truth with a little lie and error, you can easily deceive and manipulate the majority. The human mind is configured to overlook that little lie or error, provided majority of what is said is the truth.

That’s where religion (corrupted truth) comes in. Many are deceived.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Yes bro, mix the truth with a little lie and error, you can easily deceive and manipulate the majority..

Lmao.
Have you found a Jewish historian to refute the Jesus myth yet or have you figured out that the magical jew born of a virgin is an example of “mix the truth with a little lie and error, you can easily deceive and manipulate the majority”

Have you prayed to the Chicago carpenter today?

This person put it succinctly:
“She painted a realistic picture of some white dude from Chicago. To Christians who worship white Jesus, she painted Jesus. To people who don’t have their heads up their rectums, she painted a white dude from Chicago.”
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lmao.
Have you found a Jewish historian to refute the Jesus myth yet or have you figured out that the magical jew born of a virgin is an example of “mix the truth with a little lie and error, you can easily deceive and manipulate the majority”

Have you prayed to the Chicago carpenter today?

This person put it succinctly:
“She painted a realistic picture of some white dude from Chicago. To Christians who worship white Jesus, she painted Jesus. To people who don’t have their heads up their rectums, she painted a white dude from Chicago.”

Not my cup of tea if a Chicago carpenter looks like Jesus.

I guess doppelgänger is a strange term for you.

By the way, have you heard any updates from Jewish historians and scholars unanimously denying ”the existence” of Jesus Christ?

Keep me posted.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Not my cup of tea if a Chicago carpenter looks like Jesus.

I guess doppelgänger is a strange term for you.

By the way, have you heard any updates from Jewish historians and scholars unanimously denying ”the existence” of Jesus Christ?

Keep me posted.

Lmao, it’s a doppelgänger now? I thought it was Jesus.
I guess we would hear of Jewish historians and “ scholars”unanimously denying the existence of a mythical character if that was part of their Job description.

Have Jewish historians and “scholars” confirmed the existence of Jesus?

Do we have the name and address of the Ghost that screwed the virgin?
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lmao, it’s a doppelgänger now? I thought it was Jesus.
I guess we would hear of Jewish historians and “ scholars”unanimously denying the existence of a mythical character if that was part of their Job description.

Have Jewish historians and “scholars” confirmed the existence of Jesus?

Oh, you think there’s nobody in the past or present that looks exactly like you? Humour me a bit.

By the way, see the position of leading Jewish scholars and historians on the existence of Jesus Christ.

Feel free to argue with them if you know their history better than them.

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Oh, you think there’s nobody in the past or present that looks exactly like you? Humour me a bit.

By the way, see the position of leading Jewish scholars and historians on the existence of Jesus Christ.

Feel free to argue with them if you know their history better than them.

So acceptance of New Testament myth by a jewish “religious scholars” means that Jesus existed?

I see that there is no actual historian, Jewish or otherwise, to claim magic Jew existed. Not surprising. Please, don’t start presenting interpolations in Josephus’ works as support.

Back to the “scholars”. Their opinion doesn’t matter a lick. A bunch of religious scholars accepting the claims in a religious book doesn’t make the claims of the book true. And if the New Testament is the sole support for these “scholars”, then they have no standing.
For those that don’t venerate Jews, the opinion of their religious “scholars” is just that, opinion.

An Arab religious scholar regarding the Quran as “true” doesn’t make it so.

When HISTORIANS investigated the historicity of Moses, they didn’t just rely on the Old Testament.
The opinion of “scholars” did not matter a lick.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

So acceptance of New Testament myth by a jewish “religious scholars” means that Jesus existed?

I see that there is no actual historian, Jewish or otherwise, to claim magic Jew existed. Not surprising. Please, don’t start presenting interpolations in Josephus’ works as support.

Back to the “scholars”. Their opinion doesn’t matter a lick. A bunch of religious scholars accepting the claims in a religious book doesn’t make the claims of the book true. And if the New Testament is the sole support for these “scholars”, then they have no standing.
For those that don’t venerate Jews, the opinion of their religious “scholars” is just that, Opinion.

Simple questions, do you know the history of the Jews better than the Jews themselves?

Can you provide evidences of Jewish scholars and historians denying the existence of Jesus Christ?

If you can’t, don’t spam my mentions.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Simple questions, do you know the history of the Jews better than the Jews themselves?

Can you provide evidences of Jewish scholars and historians denying the existence of Jesus Christ?

If you can’t, don’t spam my mentions.

I don’t need to know the history of the Jews better than them to reject tall tales, fairy tales, and other bullshit.

And this ridiculous question you keep posing is just plain stupid. “Deny the existence of Jesus” my ass. Shouldn’t it be confirm the existence?!!

I’ll spam your mentions anytime I want. Pray to the Chicago boy to stop me.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

For those that don’t venerate Jews, the opinion of their religious “scholars” is just that, opinion.

When HISTORIANS investigated the historicity of Moses, they didn’t just rely on the Old Testament.
The opinion of “scholars” did not matter a lick.

And by the way, who told you these historians and scholars relied on the New Testament only to arrive at their conclusion?

Let me guess, the Antiquities of the Jews written by first century historian - Josephus Flavius is also a fairytale right?

No offence, I don’t have time for silly arguments.

When you are ready to provide evidences of Jewish historians and scholars unanimously denying the existence of Jesus Christ, let me know.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I don’t need to know the history of the Jews better than them to reject tall tales, fairy tales, and other bullshit.

And this ridiculous question you keep posing is just plain stupid. “Deny the existence of Jesus” my ass. Shouldn’t it be confirm the existence?!!

I’ll spam your mentions anytime I want. Pray to the Chicago boy to stop me.

And now he throws tantrums in the absence of evidence showing Jewish scholars and historians unanimously denying the existence of Jesus Christ.

So predictable.

Now humour me some more. Entertain me.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

And by the way, who told you these historians and scholars relied on the New Testament only to arrive at their conclusion?

Let me guess, the Antiquities of the Jews written by first century historian - Josephus Flavius is also a fairytale right?

No offence, I don’t have time for silly arguments.

When you are ready to provide evidences of Jewish historians and scholars unanimously denying the existence of Jesus Christ, let me know.

Josephus is not proof of Jesus. Clear interpolations in Josephus do not prove that Jesus existed. If Josephus really wrote about Jesus, it would have been more than a couple of sentences mentioning the guy in passing.

They claim Josephus wrote “….if he could have been called a man”. Wouldn’t such a character require more than a passing mention.

You don’t have time for silly arguments? Boy, your beliefs are the epitome of silly.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Josephus is not proof of Jesus. Clear interpolations do not proof that Jesus existed. If Josephus really wrote about Jesus, it would have been more than a couple of sentences clearly written by Christians.

They claim Josephus wrote “….if he could have been called a man”. Wouldn’t such a character require more than a passing mention.

You don’t have time for silly arguments? Boy, your beliefs are the epitome of silly.

Oh my, Tacitus, Suetonius and Josephus wrote about someone who never existed?

Entertain me more some more. Your thought process is a comedy show. You’ll give comedians a run for their money.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dear Nairalanders, KnownUnknown suddenly knows better than first century historians who attested to the existence of Jesus Christ.

Let’s get entertained.

KnownUnknown suddenly knows the history of the Jews better than the Jews themselves.

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Oh my, Tacitus, Suetonius and Josephus wrote about someone who never existed?

Entertain me more some more. Your thought process is a comedy show. You’ll give comedians a run for their money.

Tacitus never mentioned Jesus but Chrestus. Seutonius never mentioned Jesus but Chresto.
Hell, there is no reason why they couldn’t have been followers of Serapis Chrestus instead of Jesus being that there would have been Jewish worshippers of Serapis Chrestus.
The only clown is the one who thinks magical things happen to Jews and their myths are true.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:
Dear Nairalanders, KnownUnknown suddenly knows better than first century historians who attested to the existence of Jesus Christ.

Let’s get entertained.

KnownUnknown suddenly knows the history of the Jews better than the Jews themselves.

Knownunknown doesn’t know the history of Jews better than them but knownunknown obviously knows how to tell fact from fiction, unlike OKCornel.

1 Like

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Tacitus never mentioned Jesus but Chrestus. Seutonius never mentioned Jesus but Chresto.
Hell, there is no reason why they couldn’t have been followers of Serapis Chrestus instead of Jesus being that there would have been Jewish worshippers of Serapis Chrestus.
The only clown is the one who thinks magical things happen to Jews and their myth are true.

Fringe theorist. Kindly argue with the scholars Jesus Christ never existed nau?

Thorough research has been undertaken on this, and those with your viewpoint are seen as quacks.

Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by KnownUnknown: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
OkCornel:

Fringe theorists. Kindly argue with the scholars Jesus Christ never existed nau?

Thorough research has been undertaken on this, and those with your viewpoint are seen as quacks.

Jesus never existed. No arguments needed when you have no proof. A bunch of “scholars” with Christian sympathies calling something “fringe” doesn’t matter.
Re: The BIBLE Is NEVER The Word Of God by OkCornel(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Knownunknown doesn’t know the history of Jews better than them but knownunknown obviously knows how to tell fact from fiction, unlike OKCornel.
In other words, KnownUnknown is telling us the historians and scholars in the screenshots below believe in fiction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Use Psalm 67 And Isaiah 16 For Spiritual Cleansing From Bondages / The United States And Britain In Bible Prophecy / The Very Strange Thing About The God Of The Old And New Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.