Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship (1983 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship by dontrulee: 8:29am On Nov 13, 2021
zed7:
A corper acting like a secondary school boy. If she's a wife material, then wife her and start having sex.

Honestly, you should be more focused on your future. Since she's also a corper, you two should plan on how to make something useful out of your lives. Life after service is tough my friend.

If sex is your problem, go and look for a sex worker. That lady knows what she wants from life.

Tell him ooo, boya he thinks he will be receiving 33k forever....
Re: Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship by scanner1000(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2021
dontrulee:

You're a big fool @Op so you cannot control your third leg??

Beside don't believe those ladies that says no sex but agree to romance. They are the great decievers jare. She is probably having sex with another dude, you're just her back up plan. It's just plain stupidity to me. Makes me remember one funny story, I'll share it later...

She is a virgin and I confirm it rigorously.
Re: Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship by Daytrader1: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2021
scanner1000:
Good day everyone, pls I need mature advice concerning my about-you-crash relationship cry.
I met dis gal during nysc orientation camp, she is averagely beautiful, naive and with good moral. So after camping she accepted to date me which made happy I have found a soulmate but I later found out she was a virgin which increases d love I have for her, although she Said until we get married before I can have s3x with her but we can have mild romance which I agreed. She gave me romance to ejaculate and feel free. We do enjoy d romance spree until some days ago dat she said she wants us to stop any form of intimacy, dat its affecting her spiritual life with God. Dis issues made us quarrel and she angry deleted all my photos including my mom's birthday pictures. Although She doesn't disturb me financially but I can't cope without any form of intimacy in a relationship and I don't want to lose her as well because she have high moral standards and I see her as wife material.. I love her but d relationship will now look boring to me and I don't want to cheat on her. But I still feel she has lost interest in me or have seen another guy. She said no romance/s3x or break up. Hard decision for me to make. I don't want to look like a simp embarassed

PS we are both serving Corp member and we are passing out early next year.
Am in a state of Dilemma , mature advice please.

Cheat on her
Re: Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2021
You guys had a misunderstanding and she deleted all you pictures and you dey consider marriage. One day, you will quarrel and she will delete all your teeth
Re: Please Help!!! Am In A State Of Dilemma Concerning My Relationship by dontrulee: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
scanner1000:

She is a virgin and I confirm it rigorously.

Oh, na all those virgins dey bad pass ooo.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Side Chick Shares Hálf-nákëd Bedroom Video With Her Sugar Daddy / How Do I Ask This Girl Out? / Your Boyfriend And Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.