Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) (35016 Views)

Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by GoldenSpec: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2021
I knew it Fatai would be there grin
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by mediainc: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerian government must have this condition on all foreigners too...alert immigration before renting out homes to foreigners, this will enhance our security against infiltration of terrorists and criminals.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by alphaRego01(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Ice is not Indian hemp ooo ghana
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by God1000(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2021
Candidlady:
The Females are innocent please release 'em

the rest hang 'em
Stop playing gender card with serious issues.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by ignis: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Nigeria is a mess.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by airsaylongcome: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2021
hardon1:
So Ghana police still dey do this thing of removing shirts of suspects... Na wa

I shock mehn.... Stripped to their underwear. I shouted "Africa!" as soon as I saw the pic
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2021
Definitely coneheaded structures grin
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
so Nigerians are now the ones trooping in to Ghana to hustle..see the level bubu has taken us to.. such is life angry angry
It's not the job of government to train up wayward children. The job of government is to keep their nuisance away from the society and establish the failure of their horrible parents.
They didn't go to Ghana to hustle, they went to Ghana to steal because EFCC has made Nigeria too hot for them and their failed parents.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by hammer567: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2021
mediainc:
Nigerian government must have this condition on all foreigners too...alert immigration before renting out homes to foreigners, this will enhance our security against infiltration of terrorists and criminals.

GHANA AS A COUNTRY NEVER LEARN AND THEM FULL NIGERIA.

THIS WAS THE SAMETHING THEY DID BEFORE WE DID THE GHANA MUST GO.

THEY HAVE STARTED AGAIN, WHICH LEAD BUHARI TO CLOSE OUR BORDERS AND THAT IS JUST A START.

WE WWILL DEFINATELY ROLL OUT ALL GHANA POLICY TARGETED AT NIGERIANS IN A SHORT TIME.

1 Like

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2021
The average Nigerian youth is criminal-minded... This has absolutely nothing to do with the backward state of this nation.

If Nigeria being economically backward is the reason for doing fraud in the country, please what is now the reason for engaging in the very same crime in another nation??!

So, the matter of criminality among our youths is way beyond the failed government and system... It begins from the dearth of morality in our homes and society!!! Even religion (especially Christianity) has failed here!

Some of these criminals are active worshipers in churches and mosques... Some are even workers and ministers!!!

2 Likes

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by richfriendsng: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2021
cry
The energy this people invest in fraud will make a huge yield if only they can channel it to something real and worth doing, if you see the way this people deprive themselves sleeps just to scam someone, you'd be like wtf man,! grin
Una mumu too much for this country oo grin
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
This is a Bad Omen for GREEN WHITE GREEN

People should put an end to this international embarrassment.
Let's end bad leadership first and all will be well. You say your son must not drink alcohol but he always sees you with bottles of beer. What do you think he'd do in future? That's exactly what our government are doing to Nigerians and God will surely judge them. As some are lookong at these young boys and laughing, I'm crying in my spirit,looking at them. Nigeria needs urgent fix. I wish the rawlings-like treatment was meted out to these bad leaders of ours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2021
I doubt they are Nigeria,
they just want spoil our beloved country Nigeria name
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by mediainc: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2021
hammer567:

GHANA AS A COUNTRY NEVER LEARN AND THEM FULL NIGERIA.

THIS WAS THE SAMETHING THEY DID BEFORE WE DID THE GHANA MUST GO.

THEY HAVE STARTED AGAIN, WHICH LEAD BUHARI TO CLOSE OUR BORDERS AND THAT IS JUST A START.

WE WWILL DEFINATELY ROLL OUT ALL GHANA POLICE TARGETED AT NIGERIANS IN A SHORT TIME.

Nigerian government must stop pitying Ghana, Togo and other small African countries, we must maximize the profit we make off them. Nigeria first, no sentiments.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2021
teeste:
Look at them! Giving us bad image both at home and abroad. Generation of fraudsters. na Buhari be dia problem
When the buhari himself said there's no jobs for the youths,what do you expect?
I'm not condoning this in any way,cos I really hate people who rob others of their hard earned money but the hunger and frustrations in the land is too much.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by googlepikins: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2021
Ghana police hate anything that is Nigeria. You might be a doctor or a lecturer, they will still frame you for theft just to happily send you to prison.

It's on record
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2021
We must always represent........ Jail and deport them afterwards..........
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2021
hardon1:
So Ghana police still dey do this thing of removing shirts of suspects... Na wa

My own be... Why dem dey strip males down to boxers, but when it comes to ladies they leave them fully clothed! Why??! Why the gender inequality??! undecided
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Misterone: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2021
HgsMediaPlus:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/12/26-nigerians-arrested-in-ghana-for-engaging-in-fraud-photo/
the headline should read "25 nigerians arrested in Ghana for owning laptops and phones"
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by lexy2014: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by hammer567: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2021
mediainc:

Nigerian government must stop pitying Ghana, Togo and other small African countries, we must maximize the profit we make off them. Nigeria first, no sentiments.

BLACK PEOPLE DESERVE NO PITY BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY WICKED.

I LEARNT THAT NOT TOO LONG AGO.

GO AND ASK THE GHANIAN WHY HE HATES NIGERIA, HE WILL START TALKING NONSENSE.

THIS IS WHAT SELF HATE CAN DO TO PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE HATE EACH OTHER.

U TAKE AWAY NIGERIA AND IT IS FANTI VERSUS ASHANTI TRIBAL WAR.

THAT IS HOW SENSELESS BLACK PEOPLE ARE. SENSELESS!

2 Likes

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2021
Fake News
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
There are so many ways to earn income as little as it is than fraud. There’s dropshipping, design and curation. Parents let’s help you remit your school fees directly and pay your Sevis fee for a small token N20,000 per school. UK, US and Canada. Honesty Pays
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Bola146:
angry Bad eggs

na school certificate be that
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Shusher: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2021
I have always said it that the govt isn't bad. It's the people that are bad because the govt is made up of the people in the country.

Even if you complaim about the President, do you see what is happening in the civil service? The local g9vt and govt agencies arebedrocks of crime and corruption. Most of these people are everyday people.

Nigeria has a structural and societal problem. Greed and desperation is so prevalent here. Some even go to the US with a good economy to do fraud. SMH

Nigerian societal values are toxic. Period.
Ashamed to be called a Nigerian. angry

I lost a juicy remote job that would pay me in excess of 1.7m monthly just because I'm a Nigerian. Recruiter thought i was from Kenya or Ghana. Her responce when i claimed i was Nigerian was embarrassing even though she hid her disgust i saw it.

We need to introduce capital punishment for fraud and corruption, sensitize the people not to glorify wealth with no history of how it was obtained then there might be hope.

The Nigerian society is in a state of decay.

4 Likes

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by sukar886: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Ghana don cast also
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by oodua1stson: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Why strip them. Africa is a gutter sha. If na white man do am now they will be screaming racism around like goat
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by CryptoClub2018: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Misrighteousnes:
[i][/i]
Come back to christ, he giveth wealth without pains.
The gain of the world is temporal, but if you diligently seek the lord first, all other things will be added, beside its more joy to serve the lord when you are financially okay, because it will be easy for you to push the kingdom of God more.
The devil comes to give you wealth in pain but Jesus comes to give you joy and also give you access to life.
The only way to beat the world is to have value, and the only way you can discover your value is to first do the things of God through that you can find your purpose in life.
Am praying for somebody who will believe with his heart, this week may God grant you a job, peaceful home and may you have more hunger for God.
Thank you sir for this message. I hope some have been blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos / NSCDC Operatives Arrest 2 Over Sexual Intercourse In Public During Ramadan / Family Of Abuja-Based Woman Killed By Kidnappers Paid ₦4 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.