Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) (35044 Views)

Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wonderful!
They ran away because of EFCC
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Nigerians willl cast everywhere. I foresee in the future, Nigerians will be barred from so many countries unless those with in-demand professional skills.

Everyone keep mute now, but when it starts to happen, you will scream racism, marginalization.
Don't mind them, if Ghanaian authorities start dealing with them, I will definitely support them.

These bad Nigerians keep spoiling things for other Nigerians abroad, and if they start dealing with them, they will be screaming xenophobia, racism etc

See our problems isn't the government alone, we are our own problems.

1 Like

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by BennyDGreat: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Originalsly:

They already said landlords need to report Nigerians before renting.
@ topic .... 26 persons 31 laptops..... bombing in full effect... why go to Ghana to do what can be done at home? Ghana courts will show no mercy and so will Ghanaian prisoners.

Many Landlords will automatically blacklist all Nigerians.
The hostility against Nigerians will increase over there....

1 Like

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Cashewman: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Fraud no pay abeg the end no dey helm.

Wooowww YABATECH has just extended the deadline for partime form sales till further notice, but it is advisable to purchase the form early so you can make the first list coming out December, post utme form will soon be out too,we are here to help you make you Admission this year,if interested click the below link to get all the info you need..
You're a fraud star too....... criminal in disguise
https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Wizzzzmike: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
SmartyPants:
Since when did machetes become a tool used in fraud? Or Ghanaians don't use machetes?

This shows that this case is not really about fraud but rather just an attempt t incriminate these boys by whatever means.

No mention of any incriminating evidence so far. They just arrested people and want to commence investigations after the fact.

Ghana wants to join the ranks of the lawless due to their hatred for Nigerians.

So you mean zoogeria is Sooooo peace ppl don't rub with machetes lol.

Is internet fraud legal in zoogeria? So it should be in Ghana. Lol

Dumbass illiterate
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

So you mean zoogeria is Sooooo peace ppl don't rub with machetes lol.

Is internet fraud legal in zoogeria? So it should be in Ghana. Lol

Dumbass illiterate

What is this unintelligible rubbish?

Come back when you learn how to type a meaningful sentence in English.

2 Likes

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by elmodee7(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wow, people of the Flat

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by hammer567: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

You are stupid...If internet fraud is crime in zoogeria why side be legal in Ghana. Dumbass illiterate

your papa and mama stupid for not training you properly.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by thunderbabs: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Why is it that most West African Police love undressing alleged criminals?

I don't get. Does that undressing give them more criminal look or this slavery thing just won't leave our culture
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Cokahot: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na why 1 man yahoo boy good. Too many dumbo loading themselves up at their useless HK. Disturbing the hood either with loud music,loud noise,shouts,loud phone calls ,and unnecessary movement here and there with visitors who are also on dreads,smoking everywhere. Why nt get a big office and be doing your street there,with a guard on AK 47 npf tins. As simple as abc. Rather they will use 6m to buy accidented lexus and be speeding like mad dogs. Too bad,na Ghana. Jail na sure banker,unlike efcc where na bail and forfeiture.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by princeadeshina7(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
It is well with us.... 9ja**
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Polynek(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
See working tools grin
Our people always making us proud grin all over the world
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Misrighteousnes:
[i][/i]
Come back to christ, he giveth wealth without pains.
The gain of the world is temporal, but if you diligently seek the lord first, all other things will be added, beside its more joy to serve the lord when you are financially okay, because it will be easy for you to push the kingdom of God more.
The devil comes to give you wealth in pain but Jesus comes to give you joy and also give you access to life.
The only way to beat the world is to have value, and the only way you can discover your value is to first do the things of God through that you can find your purpose in life.
Am praying for somebody who will believe with his heart, this week may God grant you a job, peaceful home and may you have more hunger for God.

@Righteousness 2 don bring him wife come here too? Abi where this one from come?
Nothing common man no go see oo
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by ibtommy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Misrighteousnes:
[i][/i]
Come back to christ, he giveth wealth without pains.
The gain of the world is temporal, but if you diligently seek the lord first, all other things will be added, beside its more joy to serve the lord when you are financially okay, because it will be easy for you to push the kingdom of God more.
The devil comes to give you wealth in pain but Jesus comes to give you joy and also give you access to life.
The only way to beat the world is to have value, and the only way you can discover your value is to first do the things of God through that you can find your purpose in life.
Am praying for somebody who will believe with his heart, this week may God grant you a job, peaceful home and may you have more hunger for God.

Is this the wife-to-be of Pastor Righteousness?
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by dhope: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
The parents of current generation of youths between 15-30yrs have failed this society and humanity. There is urgent need to enforce discipline in this society through any legal means the government can use.
I am also a hustler but not looking for overnight wealth. The mindset of get-rich-quick in the youths of nowadays will continue to destroy the reputation of Nigeria and won't do anyone good.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by doctor20202020(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yahoo + plus with cultlass bad egg every were go u dey spoil naija name ,I want to nationalised myself as ghanian I love them so much I want to marry from Ghana any Ghana lady
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Litmus: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
so Nigerians are now the ones trooping in to Ghana to hustle..see the level bubu has taken us to.. such is life angry angry

Blame yourselves that are always hyping every shithole place outside Nigeria thus brainwashing gullible Nigerians. And also Nigerians generally need to better grasp what is going on in the world. Nigerians need to widen their eyes to how treacherous their African neighbors are to them and what lies they help spread about them around the world. The other day, some Gambians were blaming the epidemic of robbery their people commit on African Americans, that are there to help them, on Nigerians. Also they were trying to pass off the girls and boys that Western tourists come to abuse in Gambia as Nigerian boys and girls and not Gambians. The Gambians, it seems are borrowing from Ghana, the successful Ghana trick of passing off their deviancy on Nigerians.

Later, these same scumbag Ghanaians and others will try to help South Africans justify their seasonal xenophobic killings of Africans from Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Angola and such under the Nigerians are criminals Crap.

Jesus, I hate Africans.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Eriokanmi: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Limassol:

Highly unlikely! The ruling elites will do whatever it takes to thwart any attempt to undermine their domination.

They have various strategies at their disposal to achieve this aim, of which "us vs them" is the most potent (proved effective during the endsars protests), the armed forces are also their pawns.

The sad reality is Nigerians are in deep mess - neither the ballot ( which will be manipulated) nor the streets (any demonstration against the ruling elites/government will be brutally suppressed) offer any hope. angry
I got your point. But revolution defies oppression my brother. People would be willing to put down their lives without looking back. When some Nigerians say....who is ready to die?...and revolution won't take place in Nigeria, I'd just be laughing. The majority are farr more than the minority...those who are overriding us. They've got no liver.

We used to watch terror activities and attacks in the movies back in the days, without imagining that it wound take it's turn in Nigeria someday. Even when the first bomb explosion erupted during GEJ Administration, everyone said, Nigerians love lives so they can't do such, it's alien to us, we love to enjoy life, it can't be bomb explosion...the then Administration also debunked terror attack, even though the international communities had affirmed the unfortunate incident. When subsequent bombings took place, then we agreed the realities had dawned on us, that terrorist were here to stay amongst us and the rest became history.

Anything can happen in Nigeria. I wouldn't know if you've been following the happenings in Ethiopia or not. What of Afghanistan, with their military might? Taliban still overpowered them. I remember Libya and Ghadaffi military might , they all fell in the hands of rebels.

Make I no talk much. The said revolution had already started in the north. Lest I forget, boko haram are already overpowering Nigerian forces in the north, invading barracks, killing soldiers and taking away amunitions. The violent faction of endsars did something similar last year. What of the north west invasion by boko haram which the government called bandits? They're even bringing down military jets. How many of such jets do we have? By the time they bring all of them down, what would they have left, for aerial shelling? Soldiers are now seen resigning willingly from the army. Most of the police stations burnt during ensdars are still there till date, vacant . What of the police officers killed? Nobody ever anticipated there could be such coordinated protest nationwide. We should just pray God touches the heart of our wicked leaders else, a foresee revolution in Nigeria.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by poweredcom(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Candidlady:
The Females are innocent please release 'em

the rest hang 'em

If the ladies are criminals they should free them ...stupid

slowpoke ..so if your brother or cousin is mistakenly among those caught they should hang him abi ...sense nonde ur head

How can someone reason this far ..
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Wizzzzmike: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
SmartyPants:

What is this unintelligible rubbish?

Come back when you learn how to type a meaningful sentence in English.

Lol dumbass stupid illiterate like you don't see machetes as a weapon.
Ur Zoogeria is a mess and looks like ur ugly face lol. I speak and write English better than ur entire generation lol grin grin grin angry
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Wizzzzmike: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
hammer567:

your papa and mama stupid for not training you properly.

Lol I Know stupidity is legal in zoogeria. Tell ur ppl to stay in your zoo lol
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Wizzzzmike: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Litmus:

Blame yourselves that are always hyping every shithole place outside Nigeria thus brainwashing gullible Nigerians. And also Nigerians generally need to better grasp what is going on in the world. Nigerians need to widen their eyes to how treacherous their African neighbors are to them and what lies they help spread about them around the world. The other day, some Gambians were blaming the epidemic of robbery their people commit on African Americans, that are there to help them, on Nigerians. Also they were trying to pass off the girls and boys that Western tourists come to abuse in Gambia as Nigerian boys and girls and not Gambians. The Gambians, it seems are borrowing from Ghana, the successful Ghana trick of passing off their deviancy on Nigerians.

Later, these same scumbag Ghanaians and others will try to help South Africans justify their seasonal xenophobic killings of Africans from Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Angola and such under the Nigerians are criminals Crap.

Jesus, I hate Africans.

Lol the whole of Africa hate Nigerians why ask urself. Even in Italy their not renting to black ppl especially you Nigerians. Dumbass illiterate criminals like you are the reason.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by sirtuler(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nigeria always representing ... Why ! Why!! Why!!! Always Nigeria.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
HgsMediaPlus:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/12/26-nigerians-arrested-in-ghana-for-engaging-in-fraud-photo/

Make Ghanaian government execute all of them , without trials.......I spit
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
hammer567:

GHANA HATE NIGERIA, LAW ABIDING OR NOT.

EVEN THIS ONES MUST HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO THE POLICE BY THEIR GHANAIAN NEIGHBOUR.

WHERE IS THE PROVE THAT THEY ARE CRIMINAL?

THEY NEED TO SEARCH THEIR COMPUTER AND FIND ANYTHING TO USE FIRST.

Ghana don't hate nigerians......most nigerians residing in ghana are criminals......giving law abiding nigerians residing in Ghana bad names.......

Ghanaian govt should pls kill all them
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
googlepikins:
Ghana police hate anything that is Nigeria. You might be a doctor or a lecturer, they will still frame you for theft just to happily send you to prison.

It's on record

Na lie......if it is true, why are nigerians still living there? Na by force to leave in ghana!
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by J3susFr3ak: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I got your point. But revolution defies oppression my brother. People would be willing to put down their lives without looking back. When some Nigerians say....who is ready to die?...and revolution won't take place in Nigeria, I'd just be laughing. The majority are farr more than the minority...those who are overriding us. They've got no liver.

We used to watch terror activities and attacks in the movies back in the days, without imagining that it wound take it's turn in Nigeria someday. Even when the first bomb explosion erupted during GEJ Administration, everyone said, Nigerians love lives so they can't do such, it's alien to us, we love to enjoy life, it can't be bomb explosion...the then Administration also debunked terror attack, even though the international communities had affirmed the unfortunate incident. When subsequent bombings took place, then we agreed the realities had dawned on us, that terrorist were here to stay amongst us and the rest became history.

Anything can happen in Nigeria. I wouldn't know if you've been following the happenings in Ethiopia or not. What of Afghanistan, with their military might? Taliban still overpowered them. I remember Libya and Ghadaffi military might , they all fell in the hands of rebels.

Make I no talk much. The said revolution had already started in the north. Lest I forget, boko haram are already overpowering Nigerian forces in the north, invading barracks, killing soldiers and taking away amunitions. The violent faction of endsars did something similar last year. What of the north west invasion by boko haram which the government called bandits? They're even bringing down military jets. How many of such jets do we have? By the time they bring all of them down, what would they have left, for aerial shelling? Soldiers are now seen resigning willingly from the army. Most of the police stations burnt during ensdars are still there till date, vacant . What of the police officers killed? Nobody ever anticipated there could be such coordinated protest nationwide. We should just pray God touches the heart of our wicked leaders else, a foresee revolution in Nigeria.

I really really doubt what you call "revolution" occurring in the so-called "north" is exactly "revolution". All these attacks are carefully orchestrated tools used by their puppet master in power especially realizing the fact that the "real" power--economic power--lubricated by oil wealth, is slipping beyond their control. And this is the same reason why they seem to have an organized campaign against the likes of IPOB while deliberately ignoring the awful destruction their Boko Harams, Iswap and Fulani Terrorists are doing in the villages.

If you read The Art of War by Sun Tzu ---you might have come to this exact point: "There are five essentials for victory: He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight. He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces. He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all it’s ranks. He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared. He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign."

If you really really want to have a real revolution that brings down the government to its knees....cut of their oxygen supply: Cut off their ability to generate wealth from both on and offshore oil and gas facilities. You might not even need to go to the offshore rigs to do that. Their numerous depots and HQs are where the command and control structure lie. (During the June 12 crisis, PENGASAN was able to bring Nigeria to its knees by their waves of incessant strikes...and no oil tankers or pipelines could take their shipments from South to North).

There are many other ways to effect a massive revolution. The MLK and Ghandi approach was "non-violence" which worked at the time. Most Governments are so hardened now, since they would rather send their own agents to "taint" any non-violent approach with disruptions to give then an excuse to arrest people unnecessarily.

The only type of revolution that may work in Nigeria is one that totally disrupts the government's ability to fund itself through gas and oil.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Tremple8v: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
You mean no Ghanaians frauds for 9 ja
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Farfalla(f): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
wunmi590:

See as them black, them don almost become black Ghanaian cheesy

Is there anything wrong with being black?

That question also goes to those who liked your shallow post.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Guzx: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Really
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by wunmi590(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Farfalla:

Is there anything wrong with being black?

That question also goes to those who liked your shallow post.

Honestly, you are a dementia patient, so you couldn't pick the sarcasm in what I said...

If you want to know, I'm a black man.

Some of you are just not fit to be human being

They need to drag you back to psychiatric care undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Choir Member Kills Her Newborn Baby In Jos (Photo) / Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos / Arms Recovered From A Land Grabber In Ogun By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.