Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) (35045 Views)

Ten Reasons Nigerian Youths Shouldn't Engage In Fraud (yahoo Yahoo) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Misterone: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

When the buhari himself said there's no jobs for the youths, what do you expect?
I'm not condoning this in any way,cos I really hate people who rob others of their hard earned money but the hunger and frustrations in the land is too much.
if you can provide a verifiable link to a credible site where Buhari made the above statement, I will transfer 100k to any account of your choice. the ball is in your court.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Picker28: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
We Don hear
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by techWriter3: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2021
know as them black, them donald almost emerge black Ghanaian
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Jay07: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2021
So sad ������
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Originalsly: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2021
BennyDGreat:

This will embolden the Ghanaian police to go after more Nigerians...whether criminals or not....

Who will redeem this already battered image of Nigeria?

They already said landlords need to report Nigerians before renting.
@ topic .... 26 persons 31 laptops..... bombing in full effect... why go to Ghana to do what can be done at home? Ghana courts will show no mercy and so will Ghanaian prisoners.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2021
Misrighteousnes:
Exactly, but having fellowship with Jesus is the true religion
What makes you think it's the true religion?
Are you telling me other religions ain't true?
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Prayfortheworld: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2021
Candidlady:
The Females are innocent please release 'em

the rest hang 'em
Fool
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Odoogu(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Am not an advocate of fraud and it's proceeds.

But this article portrays this action as a witch hunt..... Ghanian landlords should report to Ghana immigration before accommodating a Nigerian.

Imagine the kinda scrutiny you gonna be faced with for being a Nigerian in need of accomodation in Ghana. No bad blood. A criminal can be a Nigerian, but y should I be a criminal cos am Nigerian?
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Jesubaby: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Always giving bad name to the country. The name Nigeria has turned to a nightmare to foreigners. It's well.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Bruno531(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Spicycat:

Unfortunately, poverty has no religion tongue
don't mind the gospel crew
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Candidlady: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
full

empty
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Bobxin: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2021
yuping:
Pills and potion.

We're overdosing

1 Like

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by isan(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
What if i have a fellowship with Allah , Buddha , Obatala , Amadioha ?
Misrighteousnes:
Exactly, but having fellowship with Jesus is the true religion
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Prayfortheworld: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Candidlady:

empty
Na useless girl you be na i no blame you

1 Like

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Nigerians willl cast everywhere. I foresee in the future, Nigerians will be barred from so many countries unless those with in-demand professional skills.

Everyone keep mute now, but when it starts to happen, you will scream racism, marginalization.
Obviously. Most landlords in Ghana wouldn't allow Nigerians live on their properties sad
Happened to a friend who actually is a professional
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Limassol(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I blame our leaders for all these nonsense. Instead of empower these youths to engage in legitimate business that would better their lives and improve our economy, na to dey chase money and positions upandan. How many nationals of other countries in Africa are are engaged in these fraudulent activities in Nigeria? None!

[/b]I see a revolution coming. [b] I've been saying this before end sars and deadlier ones are coming. Our corrupt leaders should be prepared

Highly unlikely! The ruling elites will do whatever it takes to thwart any attempt to undermine their domination.

They have various strategies at their disposal to achieve this aim, of which "us vs them" is the most potent (proved effective during the endsars protests), the armed forces are also their pawns.

The sad reality is Nigerians are in deep mess - neither the ballot ( which will be manipulated) nor the streets (any demonstration against the ruling elites/government will be brutally suppressed) offer any hope. angry

1 Like

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by iamme1234(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Ordinary Ghana
Bleep up
Ghana
Ghana
Ghana
Ghana
Ordinary mother Ghana
Shame on buhari for spoiling this useless kwantry.
Very soon Togo would start banning nigerians.
It's high time this country needs to split.
Only the north are enjoying the best.
You arrested kanu
Arrested igboho
Leave the bandit your brothers alone.
May evil be.fall you lifeless hypocrite tyrant mischievous animal man.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by akdjr(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Those who have claim to have gone back to Christ are the same people defrauding people in the name of tithes, donations and offering. Bro they are scammers too.
Misrighteousnes:
[i][/i]
Come back to christ, he giveth wealth without pains.
The gain of the world is temporal, but if you diligently seek the lord first, all other things will be added, beside its more joy to serve the lord when you are financially okay, because it will be easy for you to push the kingdom of God more.
The devil comes to give you wealth in pain but Jesus comes to give you joy and also give you access to life.
The only way to beat the world is to have value, and the only way you can discover your value is to first do the things of God through that you can find your purpose in life.
Am praying for somebody who will believe with his heart, this week may God grant you a job, peaceful home and may you have more hunger for God.
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Candidlady: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
Na useless girl my mum be na i no blame her
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by JustforMen: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Please stop spoiling the name of Nigeria for nothing.
can you confirm if these folks are Biafrans or Oduduwans?
we need to make the distinction, biko nu!!!

HgsMediaPlus:

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/12/26-nigerians-arrested-in-ghana-for-engaging-in-fraud-photo/
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by mmadu5(m): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2021
26 boys in a three bedroom apartment?
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by annyz: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2021
What is there names? I want to check something
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2021
Just look at what this generation has become,care those boys not too small for this shoot!
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Champneys: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Awon omo ole, see as them be.

Suffer head scammers, them still dey hustle for that dollar to drop before them bust them...

Awon oloshi ti oni kuuure! grin
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Wizzzzmike: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2021
hammer567:

BLACK PEOPLE DESERVE NO PITY BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY WICKED.

I LEARNT THAT NOT TOO LONG AGO.

GO AND ASK THE GHANIAN WHY HE HATES NIGERIA, HE WILL START TALKING NONSENSE.

THIS IS WHAT SELF HATE CAN DO TO PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE HATE EACH OTHER.

U TAKE AWAY NIGERIA AND IT IS FANTI VERSUS ASHANTI TRIBAL WAR.

THAT IS HOW SENSELESS BLACK PEOPLE ARE. SENSELESS!
You are stupid...If internet fraud is crime in zoogeria why side be legal in Ghana. Dumbass illiterate
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Legendoo: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by egunna(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021
JusticeYisraEL:
Let them be abeg, na hustle dem dem hustle, dem no kee person
may dey hustle till dey dupe u and ur family all and every of your earning till d last Kobo and at a point when u cannot work again.amen and amen

1 Like

Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Wizzzzmike: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I shock mehn.... Stripped to their underwear. I shouted "Africa!" as soon as I saw the pic

You should thank God, their not been kill like ur own police do to you. Be greatful grin grin
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by Wizzzzmike: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

I shock mehn.... Stripped to their underwear. I shouted "Africa!" as soon as I saw the pic

You should thank God, their not been killed like ur own police do to you. Be greatful grin grin
Re: 26 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Engaging In Fraud (photos) by foreshore(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos / Arms Recovered From A Land Grabber In Ogun By Police (Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping His Teenage Housemaid In Asaba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.