Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) (27852 Views)

27-year-old Suspected Burglar Apprehended In Osun - Picture / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Hausaamaka: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Op, are they from Yoruba lipsrsealed
she is a core yoruba mother with three children
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by uBuNiT: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
yoruba ? Their surename is "tif"
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Elidrisy20: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Anybody wea lie hand on that woman, na thunder go strike am, make una free her joor
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Only those who patronize prostitutes will say she should have done prostitution
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
atobs4real:
I pity the woman for allowing hunger to play a major role in her life

Did u say "allowing"? How did she do that?
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
If this woman have a reasonable job and enough food to feed her family she won't steal.

God pls provide for us to help those in need without checking their tribe or religion.
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by highness25(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
doctor20202020:
Things are too hade this time u can go out and work or do prostitution money dey inside
You into prostitution business or your sisters are in it? How can you be advising people to go into it? I've seen it all in this country

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
doctor20202020:
Things are too hade this time u can go out and work or do prostitution money dey inside
this is what Tinubu and south west leaders brought upon Nigeria by voting BUHARI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Danjikanbauchi: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
temitope27:
I think na poverty, the government should give her money to start a business
if she is Igbo now your turned and hate will resurfaced.
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Mrsimini(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
paulolee:

calls for desperate measures bt dis wan tooo bad bcoz stealing isnt an option
Until hunger do u shit u no go understand say stealing be options a times for people. As I dey now wit the hunger in me I dey think many options as no help
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by ma373733(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is bad cry

This afonja eh sad
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by ma373733(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
don't mind that algea eating thing
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by temitope27(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I don't hate, I love

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Mrsimini(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Guy leave that thing. As I dey die for hunger here if I beg u to help me wit 500 transfer u go gree? U no go call me scammer? Na so e be for the woman. 3children no easy to feed bro. One wey I get na person I give to help me
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
paulolee:

calls for desperate measures bt dis wan tooo bad bcoz stealing isnt an option

Huh?

What do you think desperate measures mean?
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by ppogba: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
uBuNiT:
yoruba ? Their surename is "tif"

And your mothers stealing pot of soup in Enugu, their surname is what? Oshi

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by onyenatruchi: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
There's hunger in that part of the country lipsrsealed people have no option than to steal lipsrsealed hunger was the reason i ran from Ondo State when i visited for a business transaction lipsrsealed one of the ladies has been calling me to come back lipsrsealed thunder where are you lipsrsealed could you believe that Witches attacked me that night lipsrsealed Yoruba women sha lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

Guy leave that thing. As I dey die for hunger here if I beg u to help me wit 500 transfer u go gree? U no go call me scammer? Na so e be for the woman. 3children no easy to feed bro. One wey I get na person I give to help me

Sorry oga. U haven't answered d questions I asked:

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by onunwa21(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Anyway stealing is not good but most of our politicians re guilty of such!!!
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Mrsimini(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Sorry oga. U haven't answered d questions I asked:

No I didn't say that, someone did. Stealing is wrong but I can understand her difficulties in this times. They should just help her and then guide her on not stealing
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by AvalonSpace(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Them say "the future belongs them".. But poverty na bastard!
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mrsimini:

No I didn't say that, someone did. Stealing is wrong but I can understand her difficulties in this times. They should just help her and then guide her on not stealing

If someone said it, why not reply d person instead of me
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by goodman5(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hunger dey o
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by ThickSharon123(f): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
seunolu7:

lol. You people will be saying your nonsense after taking mkpuru miri

Suffisticated tribe indeed grin
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Country hard
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by MrJames007: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Not supporting this but it’s cool as they didn’t lynch her.
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by raphy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
How can they lynch her when she has not eaten the goat let them just forgive her there more bigger thief in the country than just a she goat thief.

Let them forgive her and tell her not to steal anymore..and also help her with small job to use to survive country hard.
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by SaintBishop: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by irunoko(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Poverty, hardship, frustration and aggression is all I see here .

Poverty and hardship for her to have considered stealing the goats as solution to her immediate needs.

Frustrations and aggression for the residents to have attempted lynching a woman and mother of 3 for stealing goats
I'm surprised that Maina the pension thief wasn't lynched like this.why is this same energy not used on that unrepentant thief that has destroyed lives of the old and young

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by GiftA01: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
What is she teaching her children?
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by CaptainZubi: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
paulolee:
just too baaad, m jus happy dey didnt lynch her...at least for d sake of her children
If na man, you go talk all this story?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlords Storm Police Command, Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist / Man Stabs Apprentice To Death In Lagos Over N500 / Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.