Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) (27853 Views)

27-year-old Suspected Burglar Apprehended In Osun - Picture / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by aryzgreat: 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Afonja after voting for apc bc of vp, hunger Don dey finish una.

Na to thief goat and harvest skull for ritual Una just dey now
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by ThinkSmarter: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rescue her, rehabilitate her and empower her with trader moni
Poverty and hunger is biting her so hard and in her bid to feed the children went into stealing.
I ain't defending her, just feel for her.
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by MartinsD12(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
post=107548894:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/mother-of-three-almost-lynched-for-stealing-goat-in-osun-2.html
Very funny charge a hungry woman with three children to court, in as much as I don't support her stealing, let government help her set up a business
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by YourFavorite21(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ndị yoruba sef sad
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by blowjohn(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
paulolee:

calls for desperate measures bt dis wan tooo bad bcoz stealing isnt an option

Its an option bro.
Pray u never be in her shoes thats all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by naijatalkboard: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hunger can push one to do unimaginable things https://dai.ly/x85bdjm
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by kingsceemark(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yoruba people una see say we no flood this thread because we know say hunger dey town, but if this news happens in Igbo land for an example, all you skull miners go full here dey masturbate
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Corroro: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Please for the sake of her children, let the poor woman live embarassed
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by DeMekus: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Adewole Suliyat, a coneheaded structure who lives on guzzling hydraulic oily soup was caught stealing a menstruating goat. The easiest thing should have been to lynch the useless bitch but they decided to arrest her instead.

Afonjas are suffersticated criminals with horrible tribal marks.
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by DeMekus: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingsceemark:
Yoruba people una see say we no flood this thread because we know say hunger dey town, but if this news happens in Igbo land for an example, all you skull miners go full here dey masturbate
He won 2 SKULLERship awards. Give him the honours.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Das1mama: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wow thank God she was not lynched; but wait o, women has this natural will i say favour cos i bet if it was a man is d other way round like being roasted like the goat. God see us through this hard and painful times. No easy at all.
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Tundex911: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Who we go blame like this

Smh
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by bizhop01: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2021
I don't understand
Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by rafcrown(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2021
WE SHOULD HAVE ASSISTED HER,I would have joined you to assist her BUT....
MALIGNANTGuest:
I would have assisted but she is...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlords Storm Police Command, Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist / Man Stabs Apprentice To Death In Lagos Over N500 / Woman Bathes Co-Wife With Hot Water In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.