Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Sets Timer To Call Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sets Timer To Call Her (1966 Views)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Top 5 Sex Rules For The First Timer / Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
^wow lolz I don't know why but I'm feeling unnecessarily happy cheesy cheesy cheesy You did it grin so what was keeping you ?
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Mynd44: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
All this trouble just to insert a quote? women!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by dotman(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2011
Natasha,,:

^wow lolz I don't know why but I'm feeling unnecessarily happy cheesy cheesy cheesy You did it grin so what was keeping you ?

well i didnt quit

Mynd_44:

All this trouble just to insert a quote? women!!!!

na so dem be oo, part of what we r talking about
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Pweety4me(f): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2011
^^Mumu na him u be. . .serious 1
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2011
^^and what did he do to deserve that insult from you? pweety I'm trying as mush as possible to have a different view about you cos I don't conclude on someone based on what other people say about them, but sometimes you just prove them right with your replies, the last time I checked this guy did nothing to you, neither did he do any ''mumu'' thing
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Ranoscky(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2011
Wel. . .
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by 190: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^and what did he do to deserve that insult from you? pweety I'm trying as mush as possible to have a different view about you cos I don't conclude on someone based on what other people say about them, but sometimes you just prove them right with your replies, the last time I checked this guy did nothing to you, neither did he do any ''mumu'' thing
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2011
^that's strange kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2011
What's strange?
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^190 quoting me and blowing kisses instead of using an angry face
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
This is going to be intresting. 190 and Natasha.
where the heck is my popcorn?
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
^huh you are dreaming 190 and I are not together due to his cheating nature the time for drama has passed so you can as well have a rethink for ya pop corn cheesy
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by BABE3: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

YUP! I concur with this f00l for the first time!

Pweety whats up with you girl? Why are you so combative? I would have kept quite, but who knows, I may get an answer from you.
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
BABE!:

YUP! I concur with this f00l for the first time!

Pweety whats up with you girl? Why are you so combative? I would have kept quite, but who knows, I may get an answer from you.

hey bwediot take it easy some people who don't know about our chemistry will actually think we have beef oh so just take it easy you wowo thing kiss
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by 190: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
BABE & NATASHA >> 190'S MOST WANTED kiss kiss
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

BABE & NATASHA >> 190'S MOST WANTED kiss kiss
[size=37pt] its Natasha fGs forget that village brat babe kiss kiss kiss [/size]
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by BABE3: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

hey bwediot take it easy some people who don't know about our chemistry will actually think we have beef oh so just take it easy you wowo thing kiss

Ok condom lips, I hear you. I'll take it down a notch.  wink
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by 190: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=37pt] its Natasha fGs forget that village brat babe kiss kiss kiss [/size]

Oooops my bad!! kiss kiss
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
I am  going to need an extra bucket of popcorn
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by BABE3: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
See this Un-licensed Danfo driver and his Soy Milk hawker of a girlfriend, trying to feel important. Pls don't bring my name into your gist abeg. undecided
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by BABE3: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
Mynd_44:

I am going to need an extra bucket of popcorn

And you-- why are you grabing popcorn? Does this look like Silfa-bed?
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by 190: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
BABE!:

See this Un-licensed Danfo driver and his Soy Milk hawker of a girlfriend, trying to feel important. Pls don't bring my name into your gist abeg. undecided

Look at this agbeke babe feeling funky

that thing u carry on your back is that what you call nyash

I price that nyash - N10. 50kobo

Take or leave it angry angry
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2011
BABE!:

Ok condom lips, I hear you. I'll take it down a notch.  wink
alright di ck chaser  kiss  kiss I know its 190's own you are running after  tongue
190:

[color=red]Oooops my bad!!  kiss kiss
seriously what's going on you have just been blowing me kisses today if you think you are gonna get me back think again  undecided

[/color]
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
Omg 190 you mean you price that dustbin as much as #10.50k shocked shocked shocked c'mon that's thing is not worth my 5 kobo undecided
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by 190: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2011
^I know its not easy

But think bout it, how can i love annit19 and love you at the same time

BTW ure not even 18'

Babe is 17 and half

So, angry angry
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by BABE3: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
@ Natasha---- ERROR!!!!!

@190--- What's up with you and my a$$ though? You've been referencing it for a while now-- I know it's small, but Let it rest!  grin
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
sharrap BABE can't you see what he's trying to do? he's trying to give you a sense of hope cos of girls with big but like me cheesy
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by 190: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
Actually Natasha and Babe's butt put together isnt as big as a bag of BAGCO cement angry

But BABE - your nyash small sha - U need Nyash surgery grin grin
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

^I know its not easy

But think bout it, how can i love annit19 and love you at the same time

BTW ure not even 18'

Babe is 17 and half

So,  angry angry

don't worry I also have Donpuzo , Donlittle, Toaskarity, but the one I want is my aunts husband OAM4J  kiss kiss kiss kiss  
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

Actually Natasha and Babe's butt put together isnt as big as a bag of BAGCO cement angry

But BABE - your nyash small sha - U need Nyash surgery grin grin

LMAO have you seen me before tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue anyways I don't need nyash surgery since I have a nice one already the one babe will do surgery to have cheesy cheesy
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by 190: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
hmm, u arent going close to those guys else -- angry angry
Re: Sets Timer To Call Her by Natasha2(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2011
190:

hmm, u arent going close to those guys else -- angry angry
else what? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Guy And A Lady Be Best Friends? / What Will U Do If This Happened To U During Ur Wedding / Were You Or Your Partner Born A Cusp? Find Out Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.