Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident (24599 Views)

Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing Vanguard Reporter Found Dead In Abuja / Tordue Salem: NUJ Issues Police 24-Hour Mandate For Missing Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by fergie001: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Elidrisy20:
I no believe dis story ooo
Me neither.

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by careytommy37(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Unclebee009:

Are you pondering what I’m pondering…

I read some comments earlier on Twitter seeing this so called 'confession' has made the while thing seem more suspicious to me

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Enddy50ty(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
You knocked someone down and after two days his phone was still hanging on your windscreen... and you later went to the police station to report yourself.

Clapp for yourself Mr actor.

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Shinor(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Believe this contraption at your own peril
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by rollywise(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Why is this country like this? How can you hit a human and it took one month to discover the body? And the body was still intact enough to be identifiable? I have seen a body of two days and it was beyond recognition. This hit and run driver never came out since until his body was found yesterday. How did the police get this driver that they couldn't get since these days? All I see is a cooked up story to cover a politically motivated killing

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Tallesty1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
pocohantas:

You are right about this, but they don’t even flee to the nearest police station or checkpoint. They go all the way home. Some of these accidents happen at night or on lone roads with no villagers waiting to burn them. Some deaths in this country are way too careless and avoidable.
True.

The best thing in some situations is to go to the nearest police station to report and get help but life isn't worth much in this country.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Khallicopyro: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
They are not telling us the truth. Shades of Ataga - Chidinma. This is a huge cover up. Like Ataga, Salem was killed by The System. They both have at least one thing in common...
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Mayeldah(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Did he speed off with his body?

How come no one witness the incident.

He may just be a fall guy for some big politician up there to cover the Journalist's kidnap

I don't trust these fulanis in power.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
FarahAideed:
Hmmm..so if it was hit and run why did it take. A whole month to discover the body? This story doesnt even add up one bit
Obviously the journalists knows a deep secret

He was paid to silence the guy!
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Odoogu(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:
This whole thing is mysterious..

Over mysterious sef... Hit and run and missing for over one month. Haba, shey na for bush the accident happen?
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Odoogu(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
I no believe this story.

Na pure scheming and lieing.

God go expose the real murderer.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Odoogu:

Over mysterious sef... Hit and run and missing for over one month. Haba, shey na for bush the accident happen?
Me tire oo..this country na confused country..my mind dey tell me say they wan sweep the matter for carpet..
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Odoogu(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bola146:
Hit and run? Since over two or three weeks?

Na magic Nigerian police dey always perform... But you see proper investigation, na lie e no be their own. If no be magic like this, it's nothing.

Hit and run? Haba
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by MiracleMe7: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
daddytime:
Oh...

Rest on Tordue.

Your death is yet another wake up call to how fleeting this life truly is.

Wished I had made out more time to hang with you over a bottle.

Sad...

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Odoogu(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Me tire oo..this country na confused country..my mind dey tell me say they wan sweep the matter for carpet..

Them go still wash and mop join. The story na big lie, and this dude appers paid. How will hit am run become missing person for more than 3wks... Make we get fear of God small now?

Was he apprehended or reported himself?
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by MiracleMe7: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
☝☝☝The post above me, what do you mean by that? Did he tell you that a bottle of his problem before his death or did he beg for a bottle before his death?
Nawa ooo for some people, just dey open mouth waaaaaa dey talk anyhow. SMH
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Odoogu(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Gondonu:
sad And why did it took so long to find the remains? No body witnessed the accident? And you're just confessing now.Imagine what you have put his family through during all these periods of suspense.Too many question about this unfortunate incident.RIP.

Bro, no believe this story oo.
May his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Odoogu:

Them go still wash and mop join. The story na big lie, and this dude appers paid. How will hit am run become missing person for more than 3wks... Make we get fear of God small now?

Was he apprehended or reported himself?
Swears man..Dem think say na children Dem dey follow talk..na the family members I dey pity now..how Dem wan take the matter up..
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Odoogu(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
FarahAideed:
Hmmm..so if it was hit and run why did it take. A whole month to discover the body? This story doesnt even add up one bit

If e add up make I shit money...

Very sad occurrence, even sadder is this revelation.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Odoogu(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Swears man..Dem think say na children Dem dey follow talk..na the family members I dey pity now..how Dem wan take the matter up..

Well, them go need take am easy oo. Justice for living person in this country na death shave. People wey conjure this kind stunts, them be gurus oo. And I rememberer say him sister talk something like say na she them dey find b4 them come get am. So them go need tread carefully. But e sure me say for this matter, justice go dey served!!
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Odoogu:

Well, them go need take am easy oo. Justice for living person in this country na death shave. People wey conjure this kind stunts, them be gurus oo. And I rememberer say him sister talk something like say na she them dey find b4 them come get am. So them go need tread carefully. But e sure me say for this matter, justice go dey served!!
I hope so ooo.. sad

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by NewNg1: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
I smell cooked up lies
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Numerouno94(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tallesty1:
Nigerians are the reason some drivers flee the scene.

There was a time I was going East from ABJ and when we got to one community in Kogi State, we saw a burning bus and a crowd.

The passengers have all fled except one unfortunate lady and the driver that I am not sure survived because he was just lying down there in his own blood, motionless.

The lady was sitting on the floor, clad in just panties and bra, blood all over her body too.

What happened? The driver knocked down a child. The villagers thought the child was dead and descended on them. Burnt the bus, knocked the driver senseless, attacked the passengers while looting anything they could lay hand on.

It happens everywhere.

That village shuld b burnt down nd all of them shot on sight.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Depressed101: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Gondonu:
sad And why did it took so long to find the remains? No body witnessed the accident? And you're just confessing now.Imagine what you have put his family through during all these periods of suspense.Too many question about this unfortunate incident.RIP.
abeggi leave this government, assassination here and there, the worst is they don't know how to lie, so hit and run, his body was on the runside for weeks and nobody saw it?
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Tzar(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
I smell a rat! Too many holes in this story!
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by owukpa(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by kinglahrin7G(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Scape goat
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by geezynoni: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Trying to cover shit up.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Arise001: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
So who called the wife for 100mil ransom?
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Pacesetter123(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
nazicartel:
So we Don turn to kids in this country abi?...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Pacesetter123(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Numerouno94:
Too many loose ends in this story. Why did it take them close to a month to find the body? So no passer-by saw the body all these while? Why was the body found inside the bush instead of by the road side if actually it was a hit nd run incident?

How was he so sure that the person whose body found was the same person he claimed to hv knocked down few weeks back?
The last question got my attention.
Somebody hit another person and did not even wait to see weda the person was a male or female let alone knowing the name.After a month,he now suddenly know that it was the late journalist he knocked down.
Wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Undergoes Eye Surgery - Photo / FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With African Finance Ministers And Central Bank Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.