Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman (1789 Views)

My Gateman In Nigeria Tried To Kiss Me / My Gateman And My Housemaid Seem To Be A 'thing'. / Sex With My Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Ilamina(f): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
undecided
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Ilamina(f): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
I don't even want him near me and my family
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ilamina, we <3 you.

You can talk to us.

Tell us why you don't want to talk or near your gateman?
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ilamina:
undecided
Through your previous posts I can ascertain that you ain't good..you need to rest..you are stressed out..
You are bothering your mental health on irrelevant issues..
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by mmadu5(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Madam take rope tie it around your neck and attach it to a ceiling fan then push the chair to hang . This will solve your worlds problem .

r.i.p in advance

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Ilamina(f): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Through your previous posts I can ascertain that you ain't good..you need to rest..you are stressed out..
You are bothering your mental health on irrelevant issues..

My life is not easy
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ilamina:

My life is not easy

I understand you are exhausted..you are exhibiting signs of PTSD and you need to see a psychiatrist..
Life's crazy but you gotta keep your head up..don't be sad aiit cos it's part of life..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Ilamina(f): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I understand you are exhausted..you are exhibiting signs of PTSD and you need to see a psychiatrist..
Life's crazy but you gotta keep your head up..don't be sad aiit cos it's part of life..
are you happy
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ilamina:
are you happy
Happy for what exactly?
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Ilamina(f): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Happy for what exactly?
with how your life is
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ilamina:
with how your life is
I can't say I am happy...you know most time I think about it other times I just let go..
You get?
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Ilamina(f): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
undecided
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ilamina:
undecided

Tell me why you don't want have anything with your gatekeeper
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Ilamina(f): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

Tell me why you don't want have anything with your gatekeeper

He wants to fcck me
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Truvelisback(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ilamina:

He wants to fcck me
How did u know? Did u give him any sign that u needed sex or u are feel hot?
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by SenecaTheYonger: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I can't say I am happy...you know most time I think about it other times I just let go..
You get?

Don't even try that. You can't connect with whatever is behind that profile. That person is beyond messed up in the head. Probably texting from an insane asylum. One of those people that have been in there for so long they get special privileges' to have phones and shiiit.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Don't even try that. You can't connect with whatever is behind that profile. That person is beyond messed up in the head. Probably texting from an insane asylum. One of those people that have been in there for so long they get special privileges' to have phones and shiiit.
Are you serious?I thought I was chatting with someone cool...
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Nostring: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na only God Sabi who get craze pass between dis one and mamagee grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by SenecaTheYonger: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Are you serious?I thought I was chatting with someone cool...

Cool? Ahahahahaha

Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ilamina:

He wants to fcck me

How did you know tho? Or you think?
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Cool? Ahahahahaha
Pls man tell me something I don't know..do you know her/him?
Re: I Don't Want To Talk To My Gateman by Zaheertyler(m): 6:27am On Nov 13, 2021
This one dun smoke colorado him eye dun open see say na wicked world be this

(1) (Reply)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Ladies What Can U Offer Apart From Sex In A Relationship? / Popular Youtube Redpiller Dies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.