Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Good evening nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good evening nairalanders (589 Views)

Good Evening From Maradi Region, Niger Republic (photo) / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / When Is The Exact Time I Can Greet "Good Evening" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good evening nairalanders by Radionigeria: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hello nairalanders!
Re: Good evening nairalanders by thorpido(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
You're deceiving yourself.
If your story is true, you're enjoying the game feeling like a G.
You will get burnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good evening nairalanders by czarr(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fables from the era of merlin
Re: Good evening nairalanders by Bola146(f): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
czarr:
Fables from the era of merlin

grin alawada kerikeri. I know your type already lipsrsealed lipsrsealed time waster and Oniranu
Re: Good evening nairalanders by advanceDNA: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Radionigeria:
I never thought i could say this out, but reading peoples post on nairaland gave me the courage.

I've been sleeping with my girlfriend best friend for so long, and i'm scared what will happen the day she will finds out.

But the truth is that it was my girlfriend bestie who put me into this problem, as she made the first move, & i didn't kno what happened that i gave her that chance, and now we are just playing the game like she is my real babe.

Sometimes, if she accompany her friend to visit me, i will just look for a way to send my girl message so i could just hold and kiss her friend small before she will come back. And her friend dosn't seem to see anything wrong with it.

I can't imaging how many times i've made a vow to stop it, but i just can't stop. She keep coming to see me alone, sending me text messages how she miss the way i touch her, and this is going me crazy.

I dont know how to stop it, i just want to confess to nairaland what i'm going through currently.

but i pray she never finds out.

If you truly want to stop..just tell your girl...
The chance of forgiveness is higher when you confess instead of being caught....
Re: Good evening nairalanders by extol1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
At last, the village people has catch up with you. Continue what you sow, you shall reap
Re: Good evening nairalanders by Radionigeria: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

If you truly want to stop..just tell your girl...
The chance of forgiveness is higher when you confess instead of being caught....
please modify your post, remove the post abeg. I no want trouble
Re: Good evening nairalanders by advanceDNA: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Radionigeria:
please modify your post, remove the post abeg. I no want trouble

I should modify post you have already mentioned??....pele oooo
Re: Good evening nairalanders by Radionigeria: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

I should modify post you have already mentioned??....pele oooo
go to modify and delete the quoted part na
Re: Good evening nairalanders by czarr(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bola146:

grin alawada kerikeri. I know your type already lipsrsealed lipsrsealed time waster and Oniranu
hope you have big yansh, if not don't quote me again.
Re: Good evening nairalanders by Bola146(f): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
czarr:
hope you have big yansh, if not don't quote me again.

What happened? I was referring to Op .
Re: Good evening nairalanders by czarr(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bola146:

What happened? I was referring to Op .
then look well, before you quote
Re: Good evening nairalanders by advanceDNA: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Radionigeria:
go to modify and delete the quoted part na

Comedian......how old are you anyways?? You are talking like someone would spank you any minute
Re: Good evening nairalanders by Radionigeria: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

Comedian......how old are you anyways?? You are talking like someone would spank you any minute
is not about age, if i've seen ur quote, i woud'nt have removed the post.. But since the post is not there anymore, that's why..
Re: Good evening nairalanders by SILENTandSMART2: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Werey talk finish e wan remove post .. on top breast you dey think like yansh.. . Chai cheesy the real men are gone , just few remaining...

Your girlfriend dey here ? Why you dey beg make them modify post we've read it and we've seen that you're a yeye man , hahahaha cheesy things that will get you into whala later so why are you doing it ?

Oloshi.. lol grin
Re: Good evening nairalanders by advanceDNA: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Radionigeria:
is not about age, if i've seen ur quote, i woud'nt have removed the post.. But since the post is not there anymore, that's why..

Okay...but tell me why you want it removed...
Re: Good evening nairalanders by Jeon(f): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Radionigeria:
Hello nairalanders! I never thought i could say this out, but reading peoples post on nairaland gave me the courage.

I've been sleeping with my girlfriend best friend for so long, and i'm scared what will happen the day she will finds out.

But the truth is that it was my girlfriend bestie who put me into this problem, as she made the first move, & i didn't kno what happened that i gave her that chance, and now we are just playing the game like she is my real babe.

Sometimes, if she accompany her friend to visit me, i will just look for a way to send my girl message so i could just hold and kiss her friend small before she will come back. And her friend dosn't seem to see anything wrong with it.

I can't imaging how many times i've made a vow to stop it, but i just can't stop. She keep coming to see me alone, sending me text messages how she miss the way i touch her, and this is going me crazy.

I dont know how to stop it, i just want to confess to nairaland what i'm going through currently.

but i pray she never finds out.

No wonder you dy support the other op!

(1) (Reply)

Yahuu: Urgent Help Needed!!! / Zodiac Sign: I Gat A Big Problem. (pics) / Son Of Late Emir Of Kano Marries Two Wives Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.