Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! (28070 Views)

I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? / Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Mariangeles(f): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Mercychen:

I know grin.

You don't.
You never know because you never get.

1 Like

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Peace081: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by GboyegaD(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Be true to yourself first. You are the wicked one here. If you don't mean it, don't say it.

I don't ask people to join me no matter what however, the little I have if you say you want, I don't mind giving you all. When I'm hungry and I'm around someone I'm comfortable with, I voice it out and not wait till I'm offered.

3 Likes

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Trustedpronet: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
It is a sign of last days.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
You have "friends"?
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by sematec(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
h
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by GboyegaD(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mariangeles:
Your friend na long throat. cheesy

So wrong and biased conclusion. He invites him to the meal and the friend has the first right of acceptance or denial. He should stop pretending.

5 Likes

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by sabreal: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stop.inviting him for eating with you.

Rather, you can serve his own separately

Mylordmygod1:
Not that i'm stingy o, but there is this my friend that anytime i tell him to join me when i'm eating, he dosn't waste time to wash his hand or pick spoon to help me finish my food with me.. even if the food is very small, he won't consider it..

If the food is not enough, i will not mind.. But he dosn't care whether the food small or not..

And i'm not that type that will bring out food and won't ask you to join, even though i don't mean it..

E be like say i go dey stop to ask him to join me oo..

I'm not saying you are stingy o, but should incase you don't want someone to join you when you're about eating, what will you do?
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Joseph08(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anytime you bring out food start up discussion about how Buhari is handling the Country, you will be surprise he won't remember to join you until you finish eating grin

5 Likes

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by 77up(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Radionigeria:
Exactly the type of friends that i have.. I always make sure say my door and windows are properly locked when ever i'm eating.. Things are costly abeg.
grin cheesy
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Aguiyimba(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Abeg free the guy make him chop free food.

Onye ma echi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Patto5050(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
use imo people style na, they will say, make i do as u did. copy them.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by ikennamadu1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Any food weh person no carry 2 spoons come out .. I no dey eat.. even if you carry two spoons .. I go done know the level our friendship done reach..

4 Likes

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Cyoung4real(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin angry grin

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Omniman(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Torpman(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Is that your friend a Cameroonian?
The first time I experienced this was with Cameroonians
Mylordmygod1:
Not that i'm stingy o, but there is this my friend that anytime i tell him to join me when i'm eating, he dosn't waste time to wash his hand or pick spoon to help me finish my food with me.. even if the food is very small, he won't consider it..

If the food is not enough, i will not mind.. But he dosn't care whether the food small or not..
And i'm not that type that will bring out food and won't ask you to join, even though i don't mean it..

I'm not saying you are stingy o, but should incase you don't want someone to join you when you're about eating, what will you do?
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Wanity(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tiv from Benue
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Ynix(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

If only you can discover his gifts and potentials and help him put it to use, may be years from now you will be benefiting from it, you called him your friend and yet you are not happy he helps you in finishing your food. When he cooks you too go and finish the food with him.
We often have not understand what friendship entails and how to make the best out of it

1 Like

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Candidlady: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Maria and mercy

love the way you guys battle each other owt with your native language!!
<<need to brushup on my ibo>>

3 Likes

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by CrazyGranddad(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
And this makes Nairaland front page.

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by redsun(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Why does he have to be where you are eating? Is he your room mate or your chef?
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
nowadays dem no dey tell person come join me
inside this sapa regime
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by dapolaw(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
No be you invite am abi he invited himself? Oga, what you can not afford to share please don't ask people to join you in it. Shikena.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Goodzinny: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hunger full ground for country. I no go blame am. If you get abeg de give am. God go bless you as you do so.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by MrPresent(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
For this Buhari regime, who still dey talk "Come and join me"?

When I was staying with some friends like that in a house. We all had our separate rooms. We cooked separately too but I'm the type that loves sharing and giving so anytime I finish cooking, I will always say "Come and join me".

Na so dem go just rush with their spoon come help me finish my food.

One of them will now be saying "You know I'm a FOODIE" angry

Now I have realised that I shouldn't have been doing that becos since we parted ways, they have all forgetten that there was someone that was feeding them back then.

The last time one called me was becos he saw that I started selling Data online. I posted it on Facebook. He saw it. Called me to beg me to send him free data angry

Married man with a kid o.

Me that am still single and hustling, they no pity me.

Some friends are just PARASITES biko. All they do is take advantage of your good heart.

May God send me good friends jor.

5 Likes

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Btruth: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
as in eh.. Him no dey understand say the come join no be serious one.
you too should stop unnecessary invitation....... grin

1 Like

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by seyz91(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
cheesy
Mylordmygod1:

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by AmeLonRo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pray that God will give you more than enough.
Eat with your friend too when he is eating his food.
Device ways to eat your food when he wont be around.

Meanwhile....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_oBRcOcvFI
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by vinceyinnovation: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Signs of the end time...

In the end time many shall come with big spoon to dive into people's food...

1 Like

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by seyz91(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
the solution to your problem is not eating when you have a visitor

it's either you eat before or after any visit

simple like abc
Mylordmygod1:

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Ladycewhy(f): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Why invite someone to join you when you don't actually mean it?

Don't even try to condemn the guy because he didn't ask you for food. You invited him and he did nothing wrong by joining you. So, can't blame him knowing full well theres hunger in the land.
Who would see an opportunity to quench hunger this period and not jump at it?

If he was of the habit of dipping hands into your food uninvited, it would have been a different thing but that doesn't seem to be the case here. So

Abeg free the guy and stop calling him to join you.

some phrases are for formalities.

Come and join me
How are you?

They are not really meant by the person saying it. It's just formalities.

So most times, the replies are

Come and join me --- thank you
How are you? --- I'm fine .

1 Like

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Skillsnigeria: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California / How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video) / Amazing Gigantic Wedding Cake (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.