Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! (28021 Views)

I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? / Bush Meat Killed By My Friend On His Farm / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Victorclean1: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Buhari is the cause

1 Like

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
I smell

Cork and Bull stories.

Have you married that girl ? Marry her o.

We need her CARD.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Silentgroper(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's simple. When im dey chop too, carry spoon nd spoon away.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Not that i'm stingy o, but there is this my friend that anytime i tell him to join me when i'm eating, he dosn't waste time to wash his hand or pick spoon to help me finish my food with me.. even if the food is very small, he won't consider it..

If the food is not enough, i will not mind.. But he dosn't care whether the food small or not..

And i'm not that type that will bring out food and won't ask you to join, even though i don't mean it..

E be like say i go dey stop to ask him to join me oo..

I'm not saying you are stingy o, but should incase you don't want someone to join you when you're about eating, what will you do?

So in Nigeria come and join me has become a greeting rather than the main thing ?
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Lewisdinho(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin
Radionigeria:
Exactly the type of friends that i have.. I always make sure say my door and windows are properly locked when ever i'm eating.. Things are costly abeg.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Goalnaldo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Patto5050:
use imo people style na, they will say, make i do as u did. copy them.
Our Land lady use to say this back then grin
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Next time "you meet me well" suffices.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by ETIIKO: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Not that i'm stingy o, but there is this my friend that anytime i tell him to join me when i'm eating, he dosn't waste time to wash his hand or pick spoon to help me finish my food with me.. even if the food is very small, he won't consider it..

If the food is not enough, i will not mind.. But he dosn't care whether the food small or not..

And i'm not that type that will bring out food and won't ask you to join, even though i don't mean it..

I'm not saying you are stingy o, but should incase you don't want someone to join you when you're about eating, what will you do?

Do not eat the food of a stingy person;Do not crave his delicacies,
For he is like one keeping accounts. “Eat and drink,” he says to you, but he does not mean it. You will vomit up the morsels you have eatenAnd will have wasted your compliments. proverb:23,6-8.

After reading this please judge yourself!
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by dodoatirice: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
I come from a place where

Happy birthday na fake love
Come and join me sef na fake love!!
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by tunize(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
If this ur friend nor dey eat your food na only u go still complain. Even if na biscuit I dey eat self I like dey share it gives me joy
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
author=emmabest2000 post=107582962]

Bia chen , ibu onye igbo ?
Otutu okwu is the correct word not otutu oku
Lol.. abum onyen igbo. ma na igbo mu a dicha correct Maka amughi mu na ala igbo.
Thanks for the correction though. I'm still learning. It was yoruba I did in school kez I was born in lasgidi.

@
topic ... whenever you want to eat and there are some people around you
Just tell them ... bikonu sinu ebea pua ka nrie nri grin
They will understand.

Lol... I wouldn't do that. Better to remain silent because anything I say might be used against me when I go visiting them. Hahahahaaaa...

1 Like

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Kucoin: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
as in eh.. Him no dey understand say the come join no be serious one.

grin grin grin
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by shedy03(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
There use to be a time when u won't mind, infact, you will be glad to share. But this APC era where prices of foodstuffs has skyrocketed. Sorry bro.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Mariangeles(f): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

Kedu ihe n'esere gi na enyi gi nwanyi?

A maghu'm o.

Obi di mercychen iro.

See how she quoted a simple comment that was meant to be a joke, and poured out all the bitterness in her. cheesy
I forgot we're not all blessed with a sense of humour.
I probably give her sleepless nights. grin
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by emmabest2000(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mercychen:
author=emmabest2000 post=107582962]

Lol.. abum onyen igbo. ma na igbo mu a dicha correct Maka amughi mu na ala igbo.
Thanks for the correction though. I'm still learning. It was yoruba I did in school kez I was born in lasgidi.

@

Lol... I wouldn't do that. Better to remain silent because anything I say might be used against me when I go visiting them. Hahahahaaaa...

Lol...cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by irunoko(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

then stop saying what you don't mean grin
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by chikason22(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Radionigeria:
Exactly the type of friends that i have.. I always make sure say my door and windows are properly locked when ever i'm eating.. Things are costly abeg.
Stingy man. Lolzz
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by psucc(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
be sincere, if your friend ask you to join her knowing well that the food will not be enough for her alone, what will you do?
There's joy in sharing! Or abi because country hard that popular saying no work again?
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by UwaMmebii(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
as in eh.. Him no dey understand say the come join no be serious one.

Funny,
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Zeuslord(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Notyourtype:
If i ask you to join me and you start to wash your hand, before you wash that hand finish i done cover my food carry am go back inside.. You dey mad! For this buhari regime

hahahaha
my tummy
Bro ...Too funny abeg
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mariangeles:

A maghu'm o.

Obi di mercychen iro.

See how she quoted a simple comment that was meant to be a joke, and poured out all the bitterness in her. cheesy
I forgot we're not all blessed with a sense of humour.
I probably give her sleepless nights. grin

Oh... Now you know how it feels to jump on people's mention out of nowhere to rubbish their comment? I bet you've forgotten you're the Chief of such things

The other day you mentioned me on a thread just to trash-talk me. You even went to the extent of trying to rubbish my profession. You didn't realize you were being acrimonious that day. hun?... Now you turn around to say I'm bitter? haha!
Bitter over what if I may ask? How dumb!

Look, I don't know you from Adam but I just noticed you're always trying to rubbish my comments for reasons best known to you.
You even threatened to continue picking on me and that I should try to make you stop. Like huh?? What was that for ** shrugs** anyways, you know what? I DONT CARE!

If it makes you happy to keep jumping on my mentions like the "Enwen" that you are, then the pleasure is all mine.
You're welcome anytime.

Please note. I don't know you and don't have any bitterness against you.

Buzz off!
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Acidosis(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ishilove:
Next time "you meet me well" suffices.

grin grin Ishilove
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by dodoatirice: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
tunize:
If this ur friend nor dey eat your food na only u go still complain. Even if na biscuit I dey eat self I like dey share it gives me joy

If you dey chop your wife too abeg share. It will give you joy �
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by akmath: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Instead of telling him to join you, you can ask him if he will still eat. If shame no catch am then your friend matter pass me, we go leave am for the gods to settle..
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mercychen:

!

I no n'oge gi?

O ga kara gi mma na I wedatara obi o, maka na uzo adighi n'uzo ahu I choro I tinye ishi.
Maka Chukwu, I jihu ike'm o. Kwanyere onwe gi ugwu.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Ara21(f): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
That's why I don't eat with friends no matter how close we are, if they come to my house they can eat all they want. Ordinary food person chop with you problem.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mariangeles:

I no n'oge gi?

O ga kara gi mma na I wedatara obi o, maka na uzo adighi n'uzo ahu I choro I tinye ishi.
Maka Chukwu, I jihu ike'm o. Kwanyere onwe gi ugwu.

Imagine what she's saying?

What exactly are you talking about?

Which way am I putting my head that is eating you up? Hey!!!!! See me o.

Look, don't try me o. Just let me be my neutral and jovial self on here.

Just be off my mentions and face your lane..

Imagine!!!... Hian!
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by highness25(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

Come and eat with me has caused more harm than good in our society today. But don't stop being good to people Sha, whether they want to finish your food or not don't let it bother you.
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by dickt(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Why invite someone to join you when you don't actually mean it?

Don't even try to condemn the guy because he didn't ask you for food. You invited him and he did nothing wrong by joining you. So, can't blame him knowing full well theres hunger in the land.
Who would see an opportunity to quench hunger this period and not jump at it?

If he was of the habit of dipping hands into your food uninvited, it would have been a different thing but that doesn't seem to be the case here. So

Abeg free the guy and stop calling him to join you.

That's a delicate phrase to use in this period and shouldn't be abused otherwise you face the consequences.

Longer throat girl spotted
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by promiseland245(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Next time, after saying "Come and Join me" add this "Lean on mean nor mean say make you press me die"
If he doesn't get it, forget about it.
Never call him again.!!!

May your good deeds not lead to your downfall!!!!

Mylordmygod1:

Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by Fortune118005(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

should incase you don't want someone to join you when you're about eating, what will you do?
The words in bold is what you should do
Re: Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! by BePrepared: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
On a serious note tho we should share, yet people should use their senses, if I perceive what u are offering is small and depending on ur resources no matter how hungry I feel I will just say thank u, for this regime a tuber of yam is 1k someone will spent 1.5 for yam and stew and just because he merely say come and join u go wash hand, haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos / My Foodie Visit To Sonoma, California / How to Make Kidney Beans Sauce (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.