Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa (978 Views)

How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies" / Pregnant Secretary Of Pope Francis Found Dead In Her Rome Apartment / Man Orders Boss To Sign Document In The Name Of Jesus Or He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by annyplenty(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
The Dream I had about the Pope signing a document, while surrounded by many clergymen and what the Lord said

In the early hours of Monday, 8th November, 2021, Nigerian time, I had the following dream.

In the dream, I saw Pope Francis, seated, in the Vatican. He was in white attire. He was the only one in white. Many clergymen, I think, Hundreds of them, all of them wearing black suits and white collars like bishops attire, were seated round about him. He was seated in the centre of them all, like in a circle

A document was in front of the pope. Then he signed the document as the clergymen watched him signed it.

As he signed the document, the voice of the Lord came to me and said, *'now start buying food to keep'*.

Immediately as the Voice said that to me, I understood that very soon, it might be difficult to buy food and that document signed may be the trigger.

The dream ended.

Shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
From Corona virus, now they want to disrupt the economy and bring hardship. Lord have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Majority of you are in dire need of psychiatric treatment. undecided

God go tell you to start buying food? God of the Bible or god of wereys? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by marttol: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
You are the one who needs a psychiatrist...must you always comment on every christian post...hian undecided
Kobojunkie:

God go tell you to start buying food? God of the Bible or god of wereys? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
marttol:
You are the one who needs a psychiatrist...must you always comment on every christian post...hian undecided
Again...Majority of you are in dire need of psychiatric treatment. undecided

Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by annyplenty(m): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

God told a whole nation to store food and He was not the God of werey.

Madam, study a little more about endtime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by Kobojunkie: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2021
annyplenty:

God called you through Jesus Christ and not as He called the Nation of Israel, so can you imagine Jesus Christ asking anyone to go hoard food because a man who calls himself pope is about to sign papers? undecided

Please stop making God appear an slowpoke of sorts with your werey assertions. undecided

The only nation He has ever called as His own is Israel. In Jesus Christ, He calls to individuals- Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 - and He calls them to selfless living, not to hoarding food and wealth in His name. undecided
Kobojunkie:

Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by annyplenty(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God called you through Jesus Christ and not as He called the Nation of Israel, so can you imagine Jesus Christ asking anyone to go hoard food because a man who calls himself pope is about to sign papers? undecided

Please stop making God appear an slowpoke of sorts with your werey assertions. undecided

The only nation He has ever called as His own is Israel. In Jesus Christ, He calls to individuals- Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30 - and He calls them to selfless living, not to hoarding food and wealth in His name. undecided

And where did God say He cannot tell someone to store food?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by peggywebbs(f): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Please ignore kobojunkie...he will keep dragging it out with you. Those that have heard your message will prepare and like in the days of Noah, not everyone listened of believed.

The word of God is flowing all over the world and it is our duty as Christians to keep watch.

annyplenty:

Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
annyplenty:

Again, God called you through Jesus Christ and not as He called the Nation of Israel, so can you imagine Jesus Christ asking anyone to go hoard food because a man who calls himself pope is about to sign papers? undecided

Again...Majority of you are people in dire need of psychiatric treatment. undecided

Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by annyplenty(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, God called you through Jesus Christ and not as He called the Nation of Israel, so can you imagine Jesus Christ asking anyone to go hoard food because a man who calls himself pope is about to sign papers? undecided

Again...Majority of you are people in dire need of psychiatric treatment. undecided

OK.
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by peggywebbs(f): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
This your dream got me digging. Apparently there is a two year plan to restructure/reform the Catholic Church by the Pope Francis. There is a lot of controversy about this reform and not many people are welcoming it. It will come in three phases from this year through 2023.
There will be a one month long synod of bishops at the Vatican in October, 2023 which will be for the universal stage. This is where the resolution of the two year reform will take place. Probably a signing of a document who knows since all bishops from around the world will be present at the Vatican.

Also, on another note, they plan on completing the Abrahamic worship Center in Abu Dhabi next year...the one with the mosque, church and Jewish temple in one place. I don't know how that fits or if it's part of the reform just thought to mention.

I guess we have two years of gathering ahead of us.

https://tickernews.co/new-age-church-pope-francis-launches-ambitious-reform/amp/

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/amp/news/249241/2023-synod-on-synodality-pope-francis-launches-2-year-synodal-path-with-call-to-encounter-listen-and-discern

[quote author=annyplenty

Shalom[/quote]
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by Janosky: 12:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Why the same holy ghost make you reject the revelations wey your 3 deities give your fellow Trinity devotees? grin cheesy
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by annyplenty(m): 6:38am On Nov 14, 2021
peggywebbs:
This your dream got me digging. Apparently there is a two year plan to restructure/reform the Catholic Church by the Pope Francis. There is a lot of controversy about this reform and not many people are welcoming it. It will come in three phases from this year through 2023.
There will be a one month long synod of bishops at the Vatican in October, 2023 which will be for the universal stage. This is where the resolution of the two year reform will take place. Probably a signing of a document who knows since all bishops from around the world will be present at the Vatican.

Also, on another note, they plan on completing the Abrahamic worship Center in Abu Dhabi next year...the one with the mosque, church and Jewish temple in one place. I don't know how that fits or if it's part of the reform just thought to mention.

I guess we have two years of gathering ahead of us.

https://tickernews.co/new-age-church-pope-francis-launches-ambitious-reform/amp/

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/amp/news/249241/2023-synod-on-synodality-pope-francis-launches-2-year-synodal-path-with-call-to-encounter-listen-and-discern

Thank you for the research. I will also research more.
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by annyplenty(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
The whole world is sliding into the tribulation. Get your life right with Jesus Christ and escape what is coming.
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by annyplenty(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by when2(f): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
annyplenty:
The Dream I had about the Pope signing a document, while surrounded by many clergymen and what the Lord said

In the early hours of Monday, 8th November, 2021, Nigerian time, I had the following dream.

In the dream, I saw Pope Francis, seated, in the Vatican. He was in white attire. He was the only one in white. Many clergymen, I think, Hundreds of them, all of them wearing black suits and white collars like bishops attire, were seated round about him. He was seated in the centre of them all, like in a circle

A document was in front of the pope. Then he signed the document as the clergymen watched him signed it.

As he signed the document, the voice of the Lord came to me and said, *'now start buying food to keep'*.

Immediately as the Voice said that to me, I understood that very soon, it might be difficult to buy food and that document signed may be the trigger.

The dream ended.

Shalom

Why not pray for the Pope, pray for the church to prevent such an incidence to occur.
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by annyplenty(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
when2:

Why not pray for the Pope, pray for the church to prevent such an incidence to occur.

We pray for people as we are led.
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
annyplenty:

Most dreams and visions have personal interpretation.
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by annyplenty(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thanksful:

Most dreams and visions have personal interpretation.

I don't think so
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 03, 2022
annyplenty:

I don't think so

Because you don't understand them. God can only give you territorial dreams and visions if he has placed you in a position to make changes. They are not for entertainment or online ranting.
Re: Dream Of Pope Signing A Document In The Midst Of Clergymen Plus What The Lord Sa by annyplenty(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thanksful:

Because you don't understand them. God can only give you territorial dreams and visions if he has placed you in a position to make changes. They are not for entertainment or online ranting.

Not personal interpretations but the interpretations the Holy Spirit give you

(1) (Reply)

I Am Lost In The World / What Problem Do You Think Is Too Hard To Be Solved? / Bishop Weeks: Evicted From Church: It Cost $450,000 To Run Church Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.