Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police (36731 Views)

Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing National Assembly Vanguard Reporter (Photos) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by foreshore(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by blackboy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
There are tens of millions of people in Abuja how would he that hit the journalist at night know it was the journalist when he did not stop to rescue the man?
I read the late journalist wife was contacted for a ransom for the release of her husband.
FG needs to contract a foreign or local firm with expertise in security camera installation all over Nigeria starting with FCT

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by hedonido: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Which manner of 'intelligence' did the useless police use to track down a random driver of a random car who did a hit and run by 10pm on a free express road in Abuja? It's impossible. These people are mad.
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Chinny024(f): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chai..So,this man will start facing issues of life imprisonment or death sentence even. That's why anytime I pick up my key,I say Baba God please,heavenly father don't allow this motor to put me into trouble....Abeg,for my entire life I have never been to court nor cell..God abeg ooo.
Na Him own protection sure pass!!!

RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by tundeTAO(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Read my thread to see what a hit-and-run driver did to me.

My thread link: https://www.nairaland.com/6847602/car-accident-rendered-me-useless
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by alizma: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kudos to Nigerian police. Arrested after one month of the incident, that is job well done.
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by poiZon: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
xpressionx:
This particular story was posted earlier today.
The part where he said he fixed the side of the car he used to hit him has been omitted for reasons I don't know.

The Nigerian police that lacks intelligence gathering will catch a hit and run driver after he had escape at night where there is no CCTV.

They are giving this guy a soft landing (manslaughter) for a reason.
Either he is a politicians boy or whoever ,held for a more serious crime...because this story doesn't add up.

Dunamis is holding an all migvigil at Teslim Balogun lagos tonight.
Bring the blind,the deaf and all manner of sick people.
Jesus is Lord
U no invite lai mohd whether he dem fit deliver am from familial spirit
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Akharmony: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
55truth:
Is that face 29? Why are people afraid of crossing 30?
Mayb him still deh reason go NYSC
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by rollywise(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Will they stop already?? Habah! Do these idiots take us as fools? You hit someone at about 10pm and ran away yet you saw the face and knew the name to be the missing person everyone has been looking for. In same Abuja this person has been searched for and no trace of him yet he was hit and his body left by the road side and no one raised an alarm for over one month. His body did not decompose beyond recognition. Oh gush. I can go on and on. Even my one year old daughter has questions. These kinda cooked up stories makes me loose the remaining hope and regard I have for this country. Tuehhh

3 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by EmekaBlue(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
xpressionx:
This particular story was posted earlier today.
The part where he said he fixed the side of the car he used to hit him has been omitted for reasons I don't know.

The Nigerian police that lacks intelligence gathering will catch a hit and run driver after he had escape at night where there is no CCTV.

They are giving this guy a soft landing (manslaughter) for a reason.
Either he is a politicians boy or whoever ,held for a more serious crime...because this story doesn't add up.

Dunamis is holding an all migvigil at Teslim Balogun lagos tonight.
Bring the blind,the deaf and all manner of sick people.
Jesus is Lord
Have u seen foreal Where a blind is healed and regain sight? Not staged o because i know of that for sure

My mum went blind. Freaking us out
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by tundeTAO(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
A CRY FOR HELP: Hit-And-Run Driver Broke My Left Leg!

Please dear sirs/ma's, Please forgive me if this post is offensive. I am posting it here because I need urgent help and I don't have any other choice.

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was plying one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

The accident I had was a critical one that almost took my life, but thanks to God for sparing my life and thanks to all the good people on this forum who helped me financially when my wound was fresh, my leg is getting better gradually. I am now using crutches.

Please I need your help because the car accident I had has rendered me useless. I can't work or go out to hustle for money because I am still battling with wounds and fractures I got from the car accident. My mum is old, not working class. Before I had this accident, I was the one putting food on her table. Please help us, hunger is killing us.

31 736 89 537
Tunde Olaoluwa
FIRST BANK

I made this video below a week after I had the car accident though I am getting better now but I can't walk freely yet without crutches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-kWjz7uqN4

Please Note: I am not a new member on this forum. I have been a member since May 11, 2021. I am using a new username to seek for your help because my former username was mistakenly deleted by mods. This link below is the link of the thread I created about my broken leg on May 30th.
https://www.nairaland.com/6578119/dear-muslim-brothers-sisters-please

My Whatsapp Number is 0815 574 6 911. You can video call me to confirm my situation.

May God bless you.

I am begging for your help because the money in my two First bank accounts when added together is #231 only.

I am a hardworking person, the car accident I had is the reason why I am begging for alms.

Please help me.

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by EmekaBlue(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
hedonido:
Which manner of 'intelligence' did the useless police use to track down a random driver of a random car who did a hit and run by 10pm on a free express road in Abuja? It's impossible. These people are mad.
grin
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Nicevalentine(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Is it a coincidence he wore a cloth that writes on it " Addicted Road Racing Team"
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by princeakino(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Flamees:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/11/12/breaking-police-arrest-suspected-hit-and-run-driver-over-death-of-vanguard-journalist/amp/

I dont believe this news for a bit, so he hit the guy and his body disappeared for a month before his corpse was find. I dont know If im the only one suspecting that there is many secrets Behind this guy's dealth. God will save us in the blood thirty nation called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Sleekfingers: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Flamees:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/11/12/breaking-police-arrest-suspected-hit-and-run-driver-over-death-of-vanguard-journalist/amp/

I don't believe this crap.....na some oga at the top killed the journalist.....dem just want use this guy to cover up their mess....

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by kaludestiny10(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mabushi is a popular place in Abuja and developed as well. That is where the ministry of works and housing office is situated.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Maybe he is saying the truth

Probably the area is criminal place

But him for drive commot go reinforce or report to the police then come back to the spot to check.....

Anyway this story still looks fake

The body discovered after about one month

He be like say the area way the accident for happen na evil forest....so fake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by techWriter3: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Even if you shot and cessation, you’ll still wanna arrested �
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by goodLord3dg2: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Zip
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by dzeros(m): 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by fkj950ax(m): 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
The Police isn't saying the truth about this death.
If a vehicle knocks a person down and the body isn't discovered for a whole month.
There was no report of a decomposing corpse on the road side.
How did they trace the car after 30days.
If the spot is known for criminal activity, how come the police hasn't used the same skills to solve the other crimes in that area?
The driver walked into a police station to fess up?
Someone who had the sense of mind to quickly fix the damage on his car and continued his commercial transportation business for 30 days.
How did the driver know the identity of the particular person he knocked down, since he didn't wait at the scene? Was it a celestial being that told him?

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Ofadaman(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
This looks staged to me, how was police able to track down a driver after a month of this person being missing, I think this man is framed, look at his countenance and expression you'd know he's unaware of what going on, and he knows no one is coming to save him

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by ayusconcord(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
The knockdown date and the date he was found get as e be

There is more to this story jhoor

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by adriano50: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Cook up stories by the police believe Nigeria police at ur risk
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Validated: 12:04am On Nov 13, 2021
realstars:
so for 29 days the Police did not See the corps? passers-by follow same, the dwellers' same same, and He was there, no one care, no good samaritan to help things out, untill one yahoo Guy started playing unsuccessful prangs on the wife,
,ffter 29 days the pollice investigate and parade one Akwa Ibom Man who went to police station to clear his concience before God and man, here comes the police recovery.
This is Nigerian Police at work by Lai Muhamade.
last last we thank God he will have burrial. may he RIP.
Nigeria police eeh, if this is how other police are, the world would have pssed away. So, car hit person, no autopsy to confirmed cause of death, the vehicle was not impounded to prove dent resulting from hit and run. Noone saw the corpse for 29 days, no ordour emanated from around Mabushi, no investigations. Then when the NASS and Nigerians started asking questions, pplice find corpse. Immediately, they found hit and run driver. Wadooo Nigeria police. Like OmoAgege said, make una go look for the killers.

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by deolurexy1(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2021
55truth:
Mid life crisis
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by TheGift: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2021
Hmmm.. I’m just wondering how He was hit and run , on vehicular traffic grounds, yet it took a whole month for body to be found.

RIP to the one who has gone yonder
Mercy upon the innocent Driver turned Manslaughter-er.
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by Kungah: 12:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Flamees:

To me the story didn't make sense , the same mabushi express road that we know, a car will knocked someone for one month before discovering the body ? Please tell us something different.
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by abobote: 12:50am On Nov 13, 2021
There's something they are not telling us, though is too early to speculate. We are watching closely, even though there is nothing we can do, but its obvious the driver was sent to hit the man
Re: Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police by CountLaka(m): 12:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Awon crew football-japa

55truth:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him / Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos / Customer Sets Bank On Fire In Aba Branch, Mbano, Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.